Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Philosophy & Theory

Old 22-06-2019, 07:34 PM
Suspended
Pathfinder
Classpect Theory

For those seeking more info, I have a classpect blog located here: lordofclasspect.tumblr.com

For a test on Aspect, look here. Might seem a bit of an esoteric source but just trust that at least the Lunar Sway and Aspect parts of this test are accurate as long as you use them right. When answering questions don't be inclined to do like most personality type tests where they pressure you to pick an extreme response. The trick to the aspect test is that you have to try and answer selectively and know to answer as many as possible as neutral while honestly picking extreme responses. Only an experienced classpector would be able to manipulate the test to force a response, but if you answer all extremes when in reality you don't feel 100% that way. Then it tends to create a misrepresentation.

Think of it as if it's trying to gauge what you are MOST about. Don't answer the questions trivally:
http://hs.hiveswap.com/ezodiac/index.php

Plus the "Extended Zodiac" is pretty cool and interesting too.

Anyways. Classpect is essentially a system describing Humanity's role in a mythological and divine context. Each and every one of us holds a Divine Title which is composed of a Class and Aspect. Classes are basically roles centered on mastering 1 of 7 or 8 fundamental functions of reality. Aspects are fundamental qualities of our reality, so like Time and Space. But there are actually 12 fundamental fabrics or dimensions of reality. This matches with String Theory which so far has detected /11/ dimensions.

Well I digress. So the 6 standard functions in antithetical pairs:
Change VS Know
Create VS Destroy
Apply VS Distribute

The 2 Master functions which are 2 sides of the same coin:
Control VS Submit

There are 12 standard classes based on the 6 functions, each being an active or passive example of a given function. The 12 standardclasses are:
Prince[Active] and Bard[Passive] are the Destroyers.
Knights[Active] and Pages[Passive] are the "Exploiters".
Mages[Active] and Seers[Passive] are the Knowers.
Witches[Active] and Heirs[Passive] are the Changers.
Thieves[Active] and Rogues[Passive] are the Distributors.
Maids[Active] and Sylphs[Passive] are the Creators.

The 2 Master Classes based on the Master Function are:
Lord is the Active Embodiment, the Conqueror.
Muse is the Passive Embodiment, the Sacrificer.

The 12 fundamental Aspects of Reality paired in antithetical counterparts are:
Light/Void
Time/Space
Life/Doom
Breath/Blood
Hope/Rage
Heart/Mind

There is a Divine Title for every combination of every class and every aspect, making 168 different possible God Roles.

Another big thing that classpect introduces is the concept of Godtiers. Godtier is when you essentially experience Ego Death in the truest sense and you ressurect knowing your One True Purpose. These people know how to control and influence reality, they see things from the top down. Godtiers cannot be defeated except by other Godtiers and only if it's either a Heroic Death or a Karmic Death.

Godtier is when your influence and capability transcends the material plane alone, and impacts the aspect you are bound to. It also details our biggest individual challenge that we ourself has to face. The core challenge that defines us and if we overcome it then we become masters over our own reality.

In general determining what your primary function is and your aspect. You can determine your purpose to exist and your mission from God.
Old 22-06-2019, 07:54 PM
Suspended
Pathfinder
Particularly people should check out my initial analyses of ALL the Aspects and ALL the Classes. This will explain in explicit detail what they are and give you a much better to identify with a specific class or aspects:

https://lordofclasspect.tumblr.com/p...is-here-part-2

https://lordofclasspect.tumblr.com/p...class-synopsis
Old 22-06-2019, 10:04 PM
Suspended
Pathfinder
This was my result when I did the test:
http://hs.hiveswap.com/ezodiac/truesign.php?TS=Lipia

Lipia
SIGN OF THE NETWORKER
If your true sign is Lipia, then you possess the unique combination of qualities held by all Teal Signs, Derse Dreamers, and Light-bound.

So I am Teal due to being Libra... and then Light and Derse. Lunar sway is basically cynicism VS positivism, and pragmatism and idealism. Dersites are skeptical and distrustful, they are tormented by nightmares usually.
Old 14-10-2019, 08:14 AM
MAYA EL

It was about 50/50 half of it was kinda like me but half was wayyyyyy off .
All in all I say the test failed to accurately explain me