Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 03-03-2019, 09:46 PM
Knower

Mythological creatures

Are these mythological creatures like fairies, dragons, nature spirits for real? Or are they just a myth, a fairytale, just mythology?

Are the fairies like Tinkerbell? Are the dragons big like Chinese dragons? Are the nature spirits like in The Lord Of the Rings?
Old 03-03-2019, 10:18 PM
ant

Who rightly and exactly knows?

The child within me likes to think so though.
Old 04-03-2019, 08:45 AM
Knower

I thought fairies, dragons and nature spirits are just in the movies as they were part of the ancient mythologies
Old 04-03-2019, 12:16 PM
Knower
If they exist, they are of a different dimension and wouldn't normally be visible to humans.

They may very well exist since there are infinite dimensions/realities.
Old 04-03-2019, 05:34 PM
Master
Yes, they exist but are typically invisible to physical sight. If they really want to make their presence known to you, they will give you hints. All that's required is awareness of your surroundings. Having clairvoyancy and/or telepathy helps with communication should you suspect such spirits are around you.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 11-03-2019, 11:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdmundJohnstone
Are these mythological creatures like fairies, dragons, nature spirits for real? Or are they just a myth, a fairytale, just mythology?

Are the fairies like Tinkerbell? Are the dragons big like Chinese dragons? Are the nature spirits like in The Lord Of the Rings?

Lore has said that what we depict in fantasy is what the human family has experienced. Due to wars, genocide, poaching etc the mythical realm had to hide itself from the human realm so that it would be safe. They exist on a higher dimension to us, because their energy is pure. Human energy is not pure. The earth itself is a dense dimension. Therefore, they exist. In fact each human soul has experienced this to some degree, we only got here because we forgot and we lost our light over time. The mythical creatures did not because they are of light. As for fairies, I saw one once, cheeky little thing very bright and sparkly...
Old 12-03-2019, 12:24 PM
Deactivated Account
There may be some truth to mythological creatures, but I think most of them are just exaggerations of real animals. For example, if someone hundreds of years ago saw a strange type of insect they'd assume it to be a fairy without giving it a second thought. Or if they saw an unusually large reptile they'd think it was a dragon. I believe this is how most mythological creatures started. But I do admit I'd wish beings such as elves existed because that would make this world a lot more interesting than it currently seems to me.
Old 15-03-2019, 12:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdmundJohnstone

All of these creatures exist, but they refer to themselves collectively as "elementals" and they are shapeshifters, but tend to resemble a mogwai gremlin or have no form at all and exist as pure energy. They aren't really "evil" and they aren't "good" either... They remain neutral in such matters, but they are very mischievious and fun loving (often at our expense) and do stuff like hiding car keys, blowing light bulbs, putting knots in necklace chains etc because our reaction of irritation amuses them... They are sadistic in that way, but they mean no real harm... However, the way they can bend and warp our laws of physics has me scratching my head quite often with a "how the heck did they just DO that?" forcing my consciousness beyond the three dimensions of this physical reality... It is why they do what they do.
Old 02-04-2019, 05:05 PM
Master
Cat

I don’t believe there’s a single answer to this..

Some creatures could be a mix of animal stories and exaggeration, others of myth and disease. Werewolves for instance are reminiscient of canines inflicted with rabies. A kraken is people’s narrative about a giant squid. No cameras around so people of course made it juicier over time..

But I doubt it’s all just myth though. I’ve had vivid dreams about various creatures and seen them in meditation. I strongly believe vivid dreams are related to the other realm..

I would conclude that if they are physical like us there would be proof and we would have their bodies and we would spot their impact on the environment. We can do this with tiny animals. However, beyond the physical anything could be possible..
Old 02-04-2019, 10:16 PM
Knower
im sure they were once in the earthly body, sure i heard where unicorns were hunted by man for the horn for any purposes, i think over time it's like anything observing on a spiritual level could see what was happening and this inner earth or avolan became their home it's like they were saved and protected from man in a way. im not sure if all mythical creatures just vanished like disappeared to the next level of that they were made extinct by man but their spirit form is at the inner earth but only comes to those who they trust. im not really sure to be honest this is a mystery to me lol