Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 11-02-2020, 06:04 PM
Seeker

Do you think you might be a Lightworker?

I have been told by a couple people I am a "light, helper angel". I started googling the meaning of it shortly thereafter and came across the term Lightworker. Much of what I read online seems to apply to my nature. Mostly I am empathic, love nature, feel compelled to ease any suffering I see happening around me but also know it is not my job to fix others. People sometimes just unload on me because I am a good listener, other times I said something to someone and they tell me it was just what they needed to hear.
I think the best I can do is show my light, and if it makes sense to others perhaps I can be a good example. I even had one boss at work tell me I was a good leader by example.
Anyway, getting to the point of knowing it is not my job to fix the wrong doings to others, fix what is wrong in their lives, or jump into the mayhem with them has been a huge shift for me. I realize we all have free will. I believe the best I can do is shine my light.
Just wondering does anyone else think you might be a Lightworker and how do you know for sure? Thanks.
Old 11-02-2020, 07:54 PM
Master

Lightworker seems to be a popular term in New Age thinking, but I am reluctant to apply such labels to myself or anyone else.

I do believe that there are those who have a greater measure of Soul contact and are more easily able to express Soul purpose. The nature of the Soul finds expression in service, while remaining detached from the act of serving. The Soul (or Consciousness) has no need to label itself as a lightworker, nor does it question what it is. It simply responds to whatever is.

Peace
Old 12-02-2020, 09:02 PM
Seeker

Problem with a lot of these terms is that someone makes it up, then someone else starts using it in a different context, and someone else then takes it for their own meaning as well. "Lightworker" isn't actually a thing or a category or a group, it's just a label with several possible definitions.

To me it evokes some strong imagery of a person channeling the powers of goodness and holy energy in order to heal people and relieve depression and suffering.

If you like the label, then great! Use it! Identify with it and let the label help you to actualize your potential and increase your confidence in your path.

Btw, by your definition, it sounds like I'm a lightworker too!
Old 27-02-2020, 04:41 AM
Master
Well I guess you could call me a light worker. Because when I am being stupid, I don't ask the world to help me let go of my own self contradiction, which is probably the minimal requirement that I have heard of to even be able to call yourself a lightworker. lol

To simply share your presence and beingness and existence. Or to simply be yourself. Nothing more, as less is not even possible. Then I guess in that sense, the person who does that more consciously and intentionally, they can be called a lightworker. To simply be the light of who you truely are being and becoming evermore here and now. In a more conscious manner.

But ofcourse, I also don't see myself as a very advanced light worker. Tho all the more advanced light workers that are more popular also often say they are simply being the light. Choosing to be the light. To keep things simple like that can be very helpful. Because in the end, we are all simply unconditional love and light. So it's always gonna be simple to be of benefit, to simply allow yourself to be who you truely are. And enjoy your evermore effortless and natural and joyous greater allowed realisation of all that we and all are being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly and joyously, here and now. Where all that exists exists, and is being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly and joyously here and now.

So we don't have to try to look outside of us for the solution. Which is already contained in our very core essence of nature and being and becoming. So a more simple term like light is very helpful. That way people can always end up laughing about their misunderstanding of what the darkness actually is. As it is not actually a real thing that exists unto itself. Which always cracks me up laughing. It is simply the result of self contradiction, or misunderstanding. Also about contrast as merely being a function of our consciousness ability to focus on the moreness of all the variety that is of our chosen being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly and joyously here and now. To be do or have anything we so desire. As we allow our greater allowed realisation of all that we truely are being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly and joyously here and now.