Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection > Near Death Experiences (NDEs)

Old 20-02-2017, 09:36 AM
Newbie ;)

I'm not scared of the process of dying. I have a meditation practise where I visualise leaving my physical body and return Home. Based on my NDE when I was 12!
Old 23-04-2017, 05:02 PM
Seeker

No, I'm not scared of death and dying. I am not enjoying this life. I feel like trapped in the wrong body. So death seems quite liberating to me. And the process of dying seems exciting, that would mean that this incarnation will soon be over.
What scares me is the possibility that I will be thrown into the next wrong body after leaving this one. That I will have to live another ****ty incarnation. Without even knowing how and why. Like now. That is really scary.
Old 23-04-2017, 09:02 PM
Suspended
Guide
Hello,
I definitely have no fear of the death procces.

I have a fear of a long drawn out chronic death,only because of the impact and burden on loved ones and others.

I have a fear of the embarrassment,of being unable to wash or toilet without help

And I have a fear of pain! " Real Pain ",I really hate it,I just hate even now sitting here at 5 am ( couldn't sleep ) with a coffee to wash down a 20 mg oxycontin,just so I can kneel down to feed my cat Mr Moggs,I hate that.

But I do not fear death,its the peripheral things surrounding the death process that I fear.

Kind Regards Billy.
Old 25-04-2017, 10:40 AM
Newbie ;)

Not afraid, but not ready to leave just yet despite feeling despair about this life. When it's my time, it's my time. What led me to my NDE was one of the most painful medical conditions one can have. I suffered excruciating pain that is known in the medical field as pain a kin to end stage cancer pain and did so for 12 hours. That's what scares me. I don't want that to happen again.

However, when I go, I shall go and there is no fear of leaving. I just feel a sense of loss at the thought that I might go too early. I know I am not done here but have no idea whatsoever what it is I need to do here before I am done. I'm leaving it to the light within to show me when the time is right.

I am not opposed to returning, but next time I want love. I need a break. This life has been marred by extreme abuse. Right from the time I was 2. Now it is self abuse and I cannot get out of this cycle.
Old 18-07-2017, 10:10 PM
Pathfinder

Wolf, I have only just now found your lovely response to my expressed fear, for which I thank you. A family member passed after I posted it ~~ and I guess I missed yrs in the resultant chaos. I am so moved by what you wrote. Thank you for your generosity. I hope you find *this* :)
Old 20-07-2017, 12:02 AM
Master
I wouldn't know unless i'm certain its coming right for me. Naturally there may be fear as i still cling to life, hopes, and dreams. Along with a feeling of gratitude as i embrace the time i've spent living.

Life is scarier at times and death can be an easy way out.
Old 22-07-2017, 05:32 PM
Pathfinder

I don't have a fear of leaving. I do not want to have a life prolonged by machines. My friend's father was bed ridden for close to 15 years. I remember going over to his house and people would be whispering so as not to bother the father.

I decided then, at a young age, I did not want that life if it was offered. I also know people so depressed they are not really living. Not for me either.
Old 22-07-2017, 05:47 PM
Deactivated Account
I've had experiences that convince me that, wherever it is I go after my passing, it is Peace. I am not looking forward to dying, the process, which may be painful, frustrating, heartbreaking etc, but death... death holds no fear for me. I think what you said, oftheSun, about wanting to get your estate in order,
really is important to us in our older age.

I am no longer comfortable leaving things unsaid and make a point of 'leaving no strings attached'... that way, there is no need for regret... :)

I love my life, and am grateful each day, but I will enter that great sleep happily and with the eyes and heart of an explorer. :)