Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Closed Thread

Old 06-03-2006, 10:17 AM
psychic sue

Thanks K, but I have had my eyes checked out and they are fine. I understand the sceptical view point - a lot of orbs are dust particles etc - all I can see is, when you see a real one, you know.

Sue x
Old 08-03-2006, 09:22 PM
bodylisious32

Hi i am new to this forum,i have seen orbs, in my last house, i was sitting there one night, my kids was in bed, and i was watching a film, then just before my eyes there was an orb it was tennis ball size, only this was bouncing of the ceiling and the walls, also, saw few other stuff too, but there was 1 thing i will never shake from my memory and that was, when i was 15 yrs old, i was staying in my m8s grandads, he had a old house, i was in bed, and i suddenly awoke, there was a figure in the corner of the room, the figure was pure golden light so so bright, there was no features just the outline of a body and amazing golden light, it lit up the whole room, i was trying to wake my m8 up but i couldnt talk i was willing my hands to move to hit her and get her attention, but i was having sleep parellysis...have had this about few times in my life, {sleep parallysis}.and i dnt like it lol.
much love and light .
xxxkezxxx.
Old 09-03-2006, 07:19 PM
silver swan

The golden light sounds like it could have been an angel.
Old 12-03-2006, 02:12 PM
scottishghosts

Hi everybody, i found this thread interesting, and as i couldnt find an intro thread, i thought i would start here.

What a lovely Forum, and great input you guys have put in.

Ive seen Orbs for about 2yrs now, i prefer to call them Spiritlights but they do appear to be grey/white balls sometimes...so Orbs will do.
Its nice to read that others see them, and would like to find out your experiences with them. Has any of you guys video taped your Meditations ? They can show themselves on film alot and it helps to verify that you were visited by your guide or spirit.It also helps to convince some folk that we are never alone?

Hope to get to know some of you soon, away for a read around the Forum.

Thanks, Stu.
Old 12-03-2006, 06:32 PM
silver swan

Hello and welcome to the forum scottishghosts. do u mind if I call u scot for short? Only if u dont mind.
What an interesting idea that is to video meditations!!!!!! I never thought of that before but will give it a try.
By the way, has anyone got any photos of orbs?
Old 12-03-2006, 08:26 PM
scottishghosts

Hi, the name is Stu, but anything will do...lol

Here is one of our best:

And a close up:

Old 12-03-2006, 08:51 PM
silver swan

they are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!did not realise that was what was in your signature. Did you take them yourself? Thanks for posting them.
Old 12-03-2006, 08:52 PM
silver swan

Is it a face in the middle or a reflection?
Old 13-03-2006, 12:29 AM
bodylisious32

OMG. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!1 pics of orbs cool,
Hi STU,
Welcome aboard , i have nvr thort of taping my meditation , but thanx for the idea, myt give it a whirl tomora, or shud i say in few hours as we have already started the day lol,
hi silver also,,,,,,
been in msn all night , but thort ad come say quick hi b4 i go bed.
nyt nyt xxxkezxxx.
Old 14-03-2006, 09:50 PM
silver swan

Hi bodylisious. Did you try filming med yet?
Closed Thread