Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 19-01-2015, 05:13 PM
Kyrios

Never been able to connect with an angel

So for a couple of years I've really wanted to meet an angel. What am I doing wrong? Is anyone here experienced in this?
Old 19-01-2015, 05:51 PM
Ascender

an Angel I see they can find you HS for sure but can you find that too :-)
Old 19-01-2015, 10:16 PM
Pathfinder

Kyrios, what i find is that angels are more subtle at the beginning. At first, I used to see repeated numbers, I found several feathers on my buildings staircase, and when i was talking to them, sometimes i would feel energy running through my body.
One of the most "in your face" experiences were with Archangels Michael and Raphael. Archangel Raphael cured a very nasty cold of mine in 5 minutes, and Archangel Michael came to me during meditation, giving me words of comfort.
So the advice I would give you is to take it with patience and gratitude. They take their time for your benefit sometimes. Its all so you have a good experience.
Old 19-01-2015, 10:20 PM
Kyrios

Quote:
Originally Posted by WonderLau
Kyrios, what i find is that angels are more subtle at the beginning. At first, I used to see repeated numbers, I found several feathers on my buildings staircase, and when i was talking to them, sometimes i would feel energy running through my body.
One of the most "in your face" experiences were with Archangels Michael and Raphael. Archangel Raphael cured a very nasty cold of mine in 5 minutes, and Archangel Michael came to me during meditation, giving me words of comfort.
So the advice I would give you is to take it with patience and gratitude. They take their time for your benefit sometimes. Its all so you have a good experience.

I'm not really afraid no matter what they may look like so idk why they would bother doing that. I have heard that before though. :( I never get any new revelations when I meditate, so maybe I'm just bad at meditating lol.
Old 20-01-2015, 01:17 AM
Master
Sometimes, like I was, you are bogged down by past life karmic baggage, and some of your chakras are shut down, leaving them severely limited to communicate with you.

Check out a healer, there are some right on this forum that can remove past life issues and open your chakras. Being attuned to Reiki can also help. :)

That's how I got my start.
Old 20-01-2015, 01:36 AM
Deactivated Account

Do you know anything about creating sacred space, circle casting and opening a portal of communication into the spirit realm? You will be rewarded in proportion to effort invested.
Old 20-01-2015, 04:26 PM
Experiencer
I worked with Angels just this past weekend for the first time ever. I didn't realize it was angels, I never gave Angels much thought, my Spirit Guide Skylar gets all the credit haha

I kept seeing 444 everywhere, on my km tracker in my car, radio stations, time, then on my way to my mediumship course this past weekend I saw a highway sign that was 444 ... I know nothing on numerology but I knew it was something giving me a sign. During my mediumship class I felt an energy like I have never felt before in my life! The path to Mediumship only opened to me 6 months ago so right now everything is new to me.

I was able to give readings like I never have before, just surrounded with energy, I was able to come up with names, how they passed, personalities, and best yet the meditation Session I had before was the most surreal and amazing of my life and I was doing a traditional first nations eagle dance with two of what I thought were guides, but now I know they were angels.

It was an experience like I've never had before. When I got home I googled "Numerology 444" and got this:

Angel Number 444 is a message that the angels and Archangels are with you, encouraging and guiding you. They are offering you positive energies, inner-strength and support to enable you to get the work done that you need to. They know and understand that you have been toiling diligently towards your goals, and encourage you to continue on your current path to achieve the success and results you desire. Use your strong connection with the angelic realm to your benefit and be open to their promptings and messages. Listen to your intuition and follow its guidance.

Angel Number 444 is a message that you have nothing to fear in regards to your life, work and Divine life purpose and soul mission. When you take positive action towards your highest intentions, aspirations and goals, the Universe works in your favour and helps you to establish solid foundations and advance you along your path. Know that the angels surround and support you, encouraging you to keep up the good work you have been doing.

The repeating Angel Number 444 is a message that ‘all is well’. Trust that you are on your correct life path and are doing a great job.

Quite the signs if you ask me!!!

I would just keep meditating, I suck at it too but I find the more I release and 'submit' the better my sessions are. I'm a new mom who works 2 jobs so my time is limited, I do 10 minute meditations. My favorite meditation tracks is Shamanic Dreams II on iTunes.
Old 21-01-2015, 01:57 AM
Experiencer
Hi Kyrios,

I would like to mention 2 things about your post. First off all, the angels will come to you if you call for them. They will be close to you even if you don't sense it. So for instance, if you would like angels to protect you, then they will come and protect you even if you cannot sense it.

The second thing I wanted to say is this: To see an angel appear, I think it has more to do with developing your psychic senses. You may even have a psychic sense that's stronger than the visual. You may hear angels instead. Then there is this type of vision that's not much talked about. You can see with feeling. It's very hard to explain, but with your eyes closed you can sense a vision - it's completely different from seeing a vision with your 3rd eye. I just cannot explain it well - you would have to experience it yourself. So what I am trying to say is that it works best if you don't try at all and just relax as much as possible and without expectations. If you try to see something, then you use your mind and that means that you are not thought-free, which really helps when you want to communicate. So ask yourself if your mind is quiet when you try to communicate. There are many ways to learn how to relax and quiet your mind. What I did in the past was to put my fingertips together or my hands together and then I began the meditation. If you reach a state where you no longer can feel your hands together, then you have come far. This is the time when your mind has entered a higher state or unawareness of yourself and you are ready to receive. There are many other ways to practice. This is just one example.

I hope this helps a little.

Boson