Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Art

Old 13-08-2014, 05:41 PM
Deactivated Account

Smile A Triumphant Painting

This painting was inspired by my recent thoughts and feelings about the importance of celebrating life and our own special unique selves. The colours are an expression of just how wonderful life is when you really choose to see it.

Soul Celebration

Old 13-08-2014, 05:45 PM
Gracey

It's fun...looks like you had fun doing it too.
Old 13-08-2014, 07:04 PM
Tsuga

Very nice and carefree painting - and somehow in tune with my own thoughts and feelings on life and self and meaning.

The swirly pattern in the background is mesmerizing and would even make a whole painting of it's own.

t.
Old 14-08-2014, 08:45 AM
Deactivated Account

Thanks a lot :) that is definitely a good idea for my next painting

All the best
Old 14-08-2014, 08:05 PM
Master
Hi figaro....

I'm loving the psychedelic touch in your artwork...or is that just me? :O
Old 14-08-2014, 08:43 PM
Deactivated Account

Thank you, there is definitely a psychedelic touch :)
Old 15-08-2014, 12:01 AM
Experiencer

very nice I like the background and the use of colors
Old 15-08-2014, 07:29 PM
Deactivated Account

Thankyou very much
Old 16-08-2014, 03:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by figaromelting
This painting was inspired by my recent thoughts and feelings about the importance of celebrating life and our own special unique selves. The colours are an expression of just how wonderful life is when you really choose to see it.

Soul Celebration

figaromelting - This is so free-flowing and unrestrictive. I have a hard time putting paint on canvas without over thinking what I expect as a final outcome. I mull over things that come to me and meticulously draw out my painting before putting paint down. I guess I don't trust my ability to just free paint sort of speak. I tried it once and I was a bit surprised at what my mind came up with. It was nothing like any other of my paintings. I keep it in my portfolio instead of framed on the walls and yet it's a fun-filled, expressive, upbeat painting. I love your painting. It's so colorful, expressive and a splash of liveliness. Thanks for sharing figaromelting.

Blackraven
Old 16-08-2014, 04:47 PM
Deactivated Account

Thanks Blackraven! That's very kind of you, I do draw things out first lightly just for a rough guideline but once you add the colours it seems to just flow, especially when I play some really nice calm music, it really puts me in a positive place. I'd love to see some of your paintings. I think people feel like they shouldn't be creative because they feel they aren't like Picasso or Monet but it's about creating your own way regardless of the outcome. Here is some more I uploaded

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=73117

Figaromelting