Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 01-11-2010, 08:23 PM
Master
Your expierences with crystal quartz? other protective crytals?

I'm looking for something that can protect me from lower entities, negative energy etc, maybe that raises vibration attracts good energy

any ideas? any crstyals or gemstones you have expierences with? thanks!
Old 01-11-2010, 08:42 PM
Kapitan_Prien

These are what I used for helping stuff within me:

Black Tourmaline
Yellow/Golden Tourmaline
Red/Rubellite Tourmaline
Black Andradite Garnet
Aegirine
Black Kyanite

Others - Labradorite/Spectrolite, Green Kyanite, Blue Kyanite
Old 01-11-2010, 08:55 PM
Master
thank you KP!
Old 01-11-2010, 08:57 PM
Kapitan_Prien

You're Welcome *wink*
Old 01-11-2010, 09:02 PM
Master
lol blushes
Old 01-11-2010, 09:21 PM
Kapitan_Prien

........ *smile*
Old 03-11-2010, 02:43 PM
Sungirl

Grounding is always a good way to protect yourself. If you are strong in who you are and your own power nothing can hurt you.

From my experience of the stones I agree with Kapitan in black tourmaline and I can see where he is going with aegerine.

I would add hematite roses. They have a wonderful mirror sheen to them and always feel like the wonderfully return any negative energy back to where it comes from.

But, as I always say... start by asking the stones that you already have, you may find that somoene steps forward to help you.

imho, fear is the biggest flag to entities. Being afraid of getting them is like waving and shouting "cooeeeey I'm over here"... also, when you start raising your vibration you are poking your head above the parapet and they can see you. Keep strong in your light and they can't get to you. Darkness cannot survive in the brightness of universal light.

As always this is my opinion and may not resonate with you.
Old 03-11-2010, 03:47 PM
tsb

I use Labradorite to reflect negative energies while at work.

Quoted from http://www.shimmerlings.com/gemstones/labradorite.htm
Labradorite is said to provide quick relief from anxiety, hopelessness and depression, replacing them with enthusiasm, self-confidence and inspiration. It is said to dispel negativity and to bring clear understanding by enhancing clarity of thought and improving one's ability to cooperate with others in harmony.
Labradorite is also said to give perseverance, strength and enhanced intuition when one is experiencing times of conflict and change. Labradorite is told to be helpful in treating eye and brain disorders, and to help regulate metabolism and the digestive process.
A sister to moonstone, labradorite links to the "darker" Crone aspects of the Goddess, and grants inner knowing of Mystery. It enhances intuition and psychic perception; just like the cord-cutting Crone, it helps the bearer to release judgment, and understand their destiny. Use it to bring Light to the shadowed realms of the self and to connect with the power of the waning Moon.
Old 03-11-2010, 04:23 PM
Master
Smokey quartz I feel would be a good one for you, but you have to cleanse them a lot. Also please don't buy the cooked smokey quartz you can usually tell if they are cooked if they are very dark in color.
Go to this website and look at his smokey quartz those are not cooked and that is how they should look in color
www.majestic-quartz.com
Spiritlite.
xoxo
Old 03-11-2010, 09:44 PM
Master
thank you everyone!

Tilia so true i think i am just afraid of the damage they can cause, i stopped thinking about them and had another on me again this week bringing my energy down.. i just want to be able to get rid of them.. hemattite roses sound perfect for me thank you for suggesting them i will look into them

thank you tsb, sounds like a great stone have to look into it

hello spiritlitte <3! I wanted that one intially but saw it raises kundalini energy so can't get it but thank you so much for suggestion!