Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > EFT

Old 09-04-2013, 09:40 AM
Experiencer
Hello,
I read that it is important to focus on the feeling during the whole procedure - and this is something I can't.
I can't focus on the feeling and after one or two runs I can't say where the feeling is on the scale...

-

E. A. Poe​

Old 15-04-2013, 10:02 AM
Kydilee

[quote=Sapphirez]hahaha

hmm I wonder if there's a good reason for my procrastination now.. I really believe eft is the answer to so many problems.. but can't seem to put my finger on it.. how I could have the remedy I've been waiting for all along at my fingertips and still choose disregard it.{/QUOTE]

The "excuse" I've heard about is that this type of thing brings about real change, and we are so comfortable in our "what is known" realms that we fight change on every level kicking and screaming. Regardless of how good we know something will be. I've been trying to use Holosync as well as eft... and yea.. I really have to force myself some times.
Old 01-09-2013, 08:54 AM
Master
This is a great thread and healing technique so I am bumping it

Kydilee if you see this thread would you like to tell me what Holosync is and what your experiences' been since you posted that?
Old 01-09-2013, 11:41 AM
Master
i don't go through all the emotional stuff...it came from tft (thought field technique). you could call it tapping (i.e. leave out the emotions, thought (mind) and physical body) it works however you view so is not dependant on any of these. also telling (quotes) "qualified" strangers all your probs is not for me, not that they can't help sometimes. so i would only ever do it alone or on someone else but i would only bless, i would never ask questions or try to to assert a new world view on the patient; that new "positive" thinking religion.

regarding the approach of just saying a blessing on the acupuncture points. i.e. shining a light and that wipes away the turmoil any way, you've no need to focus in on anything; a few folk do it like this. i just say "bless this body i lovingly accept you, amen the love" as i'm tapping (amen not being in the christian sense)...it can and does release turmoil very quickly...turmoil can be caused by a toxic liver....it comes from both ways not just emotions.

i suggest folk look up the points on google etc and give a try. and doing every day all day just doesn't feel right. if it works should it be needed that much? you could get ocd with tapping if you're not carefull but it is powerfull

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."
Old 10-09-2013, 02:28 PM
Master
Book1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flora
Maybe someone here can help me:

I'm quite new to EFT...I find it usually quite hard to concentrate on the neative feeling I work at. It just gets lost along the way. Which is good in a way but trouble is that its back after some time.

How do you keep focused on the feeling?

cheers
Flora

The basic EFT procedure doesn't require one to 'focus' on the 'feeling' - all you have to do is think of a briefly worded (hopefully) concern and simply say the sentence while tapping on the points and that's all. It's like once you've created your sentence, all you do is repeat it on each point.

Old 24-06-2014, 09:41 AM
Deactivated Account

Going to bump again by saying...

I tried this yesterday. I went through various 'issues' though only had a strong/noticable reaction on one.

Though it wasn't emotional as I was expecting. I had a collection of energy appear on the top of my left leg. I want to say it was hot.. without any heat and as i continued to tap down the feeling was moving down my leg.

I decided to follow it down over other meridians I knew about until it was in my big toe. Then after it disappeared from my toe i tapped my toe (whether a meridian there or not i felt compelled to chase it all the way out lol).

It that the blockage removed? I am a little confused if it was the fear gone?
Old 28-06-2014, 02:16 PM
Experiencer
I've absolutely no idea but I'm sure you'll find out sometime soon.
Keep us informed :)

-

E. A. Poe​

Old 12-01-2015, 11:39 AM
candelight

Bumping up this thread.

Anyone willing to share their progress?

I think I will work on two issues this week.

1.Anxiety
2.Anger
Old 21-03-2015, 03:59 PM
TesseLated

bump and sub ;)
Old 10-04-2015, 02:43 PM
Master
what is and sub Tesse?

That is really cool sounding Perfect Storm! amazing how this stuff works, ahh one could even use EFT to help themselves be more sensitive to subtle energies and such