Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 29-11-2011, 03:46 PM
vulkus

Quote:
Originally Posted by dena
I have the urge to die .. not to kill myself but just die

I'm not desperate or anything

but I don't know why

could it be from this memory that I have .. I was talking to my spirit guide before i was born ... and I asked him about someone .. and he told me that he died long time before me .. because he is a good person

I'm not sure if this is the reason why I want to die or not

any ideas?

why would a person want to die?
personally I am gob smacked that no one has bothered to suggest that this may be a form of depression. Not everything is connected with paranormal.
You say your not desperate or anything, and this in itself is akin to a little light that goes on.
I have written this before I'll write it again. Always rule out the obvious before reverting to the paranormal/psychic solution. aka get yourself checked out medically, psychologically and nutritionally.
I am interested in what you do, do you work in a stressful job, shift work at home/with kids.
What kinds of dreams have you been having in the last 3 weeks. How long have you had this feeling, all your life thus far, since a prescribed time. When you were a child?

When did you remember this spirit guide memory? Did you remember it yourself, or did someone else induce it?

v
Old 03-12-2011, 07:06 AM
Blaze

Quote:

but I don't know why

could it be from this memory that I have .. I was talking to my spirit guide before i was born ... and I asked him about someone .. and he told me that he died long time before me .. because he is a good person

any ideas?

It may comes from curiosity, or it may has something to do with how you're feeling about yourself and the life you're living. You didn't go into details and asked a very general question so it's hard to know exactly why you got this feeling about dying.
Old 03-12-2011, 08:47 AM
mattie

Reuniting With Extended Energies?

It may be that you’re misinterpreting the urge to reunite w/ your extended energies as wanting to die. Many are having this urge. Not to die, but to reconnect w/ their extended energies.
Old 03-12-2011, 08:51 AM
mattie

Chastizing Other Posters For Not having A Particular POV

Quote:
Originally Posted by vulkus
personally I am gob smacked that no one has bothered to suggest that ...

I’m gobsmacked that there is some sort of NEED to chastise other posters for not offering the POV that you have. What purpose does spanking other posters for not providing your POV serve? Does it strengthen your POV in some unknown way?

IMO the poster doesn't sound depressed, but curious.
Old 03-12-2011, 02:56 PM
Experiencer

How old are you? What is your state of health? Have you lost someone very close to you recently, or have you lost many friends and relatives in recent years?

I'm 60, and starting to feel the aches and pains and limitations that come with age. I retired from work in 2009, lost my wife in 2010, and have come to realize that most of my life is behind me, and that most things in life that I wanted to do, I've already done or now no longer will.

In the past several months I've been reading a lot about the afterlife.

I'm less fearful of death now: more conscious of it, and more curious about the next world. But I still haven't reached the point where I WANT to die.

I believe that until we reach the point where our physical or mental limitations tell us otherwise, we all still have a lot of work to do, and a lot to learn, in this world. Else, why are we here?

Jim
Old 03-12-2011, 07:28 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Left Behind
How old are you? What is your state of health? Have you lost someone very close to you recently, or have you lost many friends and relatives in recent years?

I'm 60, and starting to feel the aches and pains and limitations that come with age. I retired from work in 2009, lost my wife in 2010, and have come to realize that most of my life is behind me, and that most things in life that I wanted to do, I've already done or now no longer will.

In the past several months I've been reading a lot about the afterlife.

I'm less fearful of death now: more conscious of it, and more curious about the next world. But I still haven't reached the point where I WAN T to die.
PHP Code:
I believe that until we reach the point where our physical or mental 
limitations tell us otherwise
we all still have a lot of work to do, and a lot 
to learn
in 
this world. Else, why are we here?

Hello Jim ( Left Behind)

Hmmmm life never really ends....one door simply closes for a new one to open.

While I am blessed not to have lost a mate....I know well that pain that is there with the many that over the year's I have talked to. As a Medium I know that we simply transform from the phsyical flesh and blood that be our bodies back to energy but we too keep that physical appearance of us. We keep to with out those precious human traits.

I would not go to say that what one wanted to do in life can never be done, at times it can simply be redefined. I live so in the NOW this moment in time that I do not worry on what was or what might have been or what will be. I see the NOW and what I can do in that NOW that defines me.

When I left work some 16 year's ago now I was happy and blessed to be done but too I was ok WHAT NOW ? I found that wonderful gift of TIME that time to give back of me even more. I for year's volenteered with Special Needs children and it was so rewarding, I would go read to seniours, help with charityies ext. LIFE became at times almost too full. Then life at 37 transformed again along came three kids...and Motherhood started, again that shift of what now....as part of me was done and a new part started....now the kids are older and the time is mine again but the body is not in form to do the physical challenges it once did.

Its always a transformation in what and where one is at. Too maybe there is MORE LOVe to find a path to ye. Yes fear not the transfomration in death....

LOVe and Light Lynn

Jim

Second Childhood

Forgive me for my gypsy soul
And all my wandering ways
Don't scold when I neglect the chores
There will be other days.

I must explore the mystery
Of every pot of gold
Hitch a ride on every rainbow
Over every winding road.

And follow every falling star
When the moon is bright
Meander through the daylight
'Till it turns into night.

Ride the crest of every wave
Dancing in the sea
Like a child escapes in play
Biding time, until eternity.

~ Adeline C. Wood ~

Old 04-12-2011, 11:50 AM
Nightmare

Why do you think you want to die? Were you close to death? Many think they want to die, but they're happy just to think. They won't be happy to die.
Old 06-12-2011, 12:44 AM
Toolite

Quote:

but I don't know why

any ideas?

i just think sometimes the mind mis understands the message.. the goal is for our ways or will to die but like always we mis understand the message and do the opposite.. lol..

All The Glory Beloings To God Forever!
Old 07-12-2011, 12:51 AM
Pathfinder
I have felt like this. There is nothing in life that I want in particular so I feel I'm not moving forward in any direction. I haven't found anything to actively work toward so I wonder alot as to why I'm here. Helping others is all I can think to do. When it comes to just me, I feel I'm ready to move on whenever my time comes.
Old 12-12-2011, 12:30 AM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by MutedBlue
I have felt like this. There is nothing in life that I want in particular so I feel I'm not moving forward in any direction. I haven't found anything to actively work toward so I wonder alot as to why I'm here. Helping others is all I can think to do. When it comes to just me, I feel I'm ready to move on whenever my time comes.

meditate so you can hear clearly..sometimes - no most of the time our soul has an agenda and when our mind does do it - our soul is frustrated.. can you say spoiled in spirit..lol.. just meditate but think you- or ask the question show or tell me whats for me?

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!