Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 14-05-2018, 10:10 PM
Experiencer
Hummm...Can Every Thought be an OBE?

Posing this question isn't for entertainment purposes at all. It is meant to consider it a possibility to perception and how our processes could be as they are. A sub-set question would be "If I OBE when I think of something or someone does it imply that the recipient or a traveller could perceive it?"

As many who follow Stephen Hawking's work knows his last paper was that we live in a simulation/hologram 3D interpretation based on a 2D level. And that the multiverse is a perception in concept but erroneous like Einstein's theory on relativity. I bring this up only that String Theory defines a Singularity and that Group Consciousness defines thoughts and concepts.

This is not a syllogism by no means....just a series of entangled ideas which could involve something outside ourselves. A case in point would be how many times have you thought of a friend or a loved one only to receive a reply that they were thinking of you (not knowing you were thinking of them first!)

This pondering is food for thought...something which has shown some validity in my reality. How about yours?
Old 15-05-2018, 02:31 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kontufuto
Posing this question isn't for entertainment purposes at all. It is meant to consider it a possibility to perception and how our processes could be as they are. A sub-set question would be "If I OBE when I think of something or someone does it imply that the recipient or a traveller could perceive it?"

Yes and no, it depends on the level of energy perception another person has. If someone tries to connect to me I will know it and repel them accordingly, like a reflex reaction. Vising someone is much like looking at them from a distance with intentions of not speaking directly to them. Its an invation of their personal space. In person or in OBE its still an invation of personal space.

As many who follow Stephen Hawking's work knows his last paper was that we live in a simulation/hologram 3D interpretation based on a 2D level. And that the multiverse is a perception in concept but erroneous like Einstein's theory on relativity. I bring this up only that String Theory defines a Singularity and that Group Consciousness defines thoughts and concepts.

This is not a syllogism by no means....just a series of entangled ideas which could involve something outside ourselves. A case in point would be how many times have you thought of a friend or a loved one only to receive a reply that they were thinking of you (not knowing you were thinking of them first!)

This pondering is food for thought...something which has shown some validity in my reality. How about yours?

We work on two levels I feel one being the physical plane we exist on and the other being the energy plance we can access. We are all inter connected on some level as we all fire on the same DNA strands of existance, we all have a brain and we can all OBE.

When we make that connection to somone that we are thinking on, and they suddenly call us then on some level our energy might have merged. Example my husband is seriously watching a movie and if I was to say something to him verbally he most times would not hear me. But if I was to focus my energy thought on him he would go "what" to me in a very short span of time. We are inter connected so he feels my energy.

Lynn
Old 17-05-2018, 05:31 AM
Knower

Your astral body literally travels from your physical body a distance through space and back during an OBE while you instantly comprehend thought/feeling from your present position with telepathy. For instance, you may feel you are inside another person as you comprehend a telepathic broadcast. The perception is not reality in this case. This point of view would actually be included as part of the content being broadcasted rather than you literally traveling to and entering their body. Someone can open up and allow you within an area of their being that is not commonly available to other people. I experienced this when someone opened up to their soul to me and invited me in. I was able to enter their space with my energy. It is paradoxical in that there is more space within the confines of a seemingly limited area than you might imagine so there was room for me. I could step in and out as we developed a rapport and we also sustained an intermingled blend of our energies at other times. I also experienced intense telepathic communication with this person. Not to be confused with energetic dialog / communication, thinking of someone and that person thinking of you where one triggers the other is yet another phenomenon. As is someone starring at you and you feeling like you are being watched. These last two are variations of an awareness that someone else is aware of you.

These along with the OBE are different phenomena.

Last edited by o0A0o : 17-05-2018 at 07:42 AM.