Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 16-06-2018, 06:18 AM
Experiencer

Turns out I didn't get to the bottom of the high school thing: why was I so much of not my own person? Such a laughing stock? No one laughed at me (at least not in my face) but they might as well have. Do I really need to get to the bottom of this to be with you?
Old 16-06-2018, 07:39 PM
Experiencer

Am I ever going to be an open, talkative person? I've always thought that my muted way of being came about because I didn't have any friends but could it be because of this? Because my soul was connected to you and you are so different from what I would go for and am comfortable with. Because I am a walking contradiction? I don't know what it is. I wish I could get to the bottom of this. Maybe its an "intelligence" thing. Psychics keep telling me that I am very intelligent. So maybe I needed to be with you to finally be around someone that would get me. Hard to believe that there would be no one around me that would also be intelligent though.
Old 17-06-2018, 02:48 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul.cimmerian
Sounds like your TF and I are thinking along the same lines. Have a good weekend. xo

it was horrible knowing that is the way she thought but being powerless to quit trying to get her to change....
Old 17-06-2018, 11:22 PM
Experiencer

Its been hard to integrate what I've learned through meeting you/awakening with life as it is. Its like like two disparate realities that are hard to put together. But I've come to a conclusion: I/we have to move from the world as we knew it before we met into our new realities. Slowly. I wonder if we are doing this aspect together?
Old Yesterday, 12:02 AM
Experiencer

You know how I know you are my soulmate? I am no longer nostalgic for the past. Nothing better than the present with you. I am satisfied.
Old Yesterday, 01:43 AM
Knower

Happy Father's Day. I have been trying to press on and live with our bond in the background, but I just wanted to make sure you know I'm thinking of you.
Old Yesterday, 04:31 AM
Master
I love that template. I love it when your higher self overrules the 3D situation I'm in. Everything we planned is happening exactly. I love all the structure holding everything up and feeling you resonate with the mission. It's so good to feel you close to me especially considering our personal circumstances. So many people got owned because of you and the decision I made. So many people stepped in to help. I'm so proud of everyone and so thankful. We can't be stopped.

https://youtu.be/a1zHLDHXhY0
Old Today, 05:46 AM
Master
God that was really something. :) I just can't figure out why people will do some of the things they do to themselves when instead they could have some of that sweet sugar lol. Wow just give me a minute to roll my eyeballs back out from the tops of their sockets lol

https://youtu.be/a1zHLDHXhY0