Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 30-05-2018, 12:00 PM
Thumbs up

Sometimes you justify giving your attention to something because it is true.
But, just because it is true is not a good reason,
because anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true.

A better question is, “Do I want to experience it?”

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 01-06-2018, 02:48 PM
Color

The better you feel, emotionally, the more you are allowing your alignment with Source.

The worse you feel, the more you are resisting Source.
When no resistance is being offered by you, your natural state of alignment resumes—
and so does the alignment between your cells and their Source.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 06-06-2018, 11:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
The better you feel, emotionally, the more you are allowing your alignment with Source.

The worse you feel, the more you are resisting Source.
When no resistance is being offered by you, your natural state of alignment resumes—
and so does the alignment between your cells and their Source.

I often use the term "surrender" in a similar context but, as I read this quote, I actually like the word "alignment" equally well if not better.

In any case, I agree completely with the quote and it's interesting how natural and effortless life proceeds when one is in "alignment" with the Source.

Old 13-06-2018, 02:01 PM
Never face reality unless your reality is just the way you want it to be.

Old 13-06-2018, 02:33 PM
You can be fully satisfied with where you are, understanding that you’re eternally evolving.
When you get into that place of feeling appreciation of where you are and of who you are, and
appreciation of what you are, and you accept that you are a never-ending, always unfolding Being,
then you can stand in that delicate balance of being optimistic about what is to come, without being unhappy about where you stand.

Find a way of eagerly anticipating future changes, while at the same time
you are in love and satisfied with who, what, where and how you be.

Old 15-06-2018, 05:32 PM

Whatever you have the ability to conceive, this Universe has the ability to provide.
Anything, without exception.
So your work is on the conjuring of the idea, period.
The Universe has the stuff to deliver the goods, and will.

Old 22-06-2018, 01:46 PM
Smile

Every time you praise something, every time you appreciate something,
every time you feel good about something, you are telling the Universe,
“More of this, please. More of this, please.”

Old 22-06-2018, 07:46 PM
Knower

Today I saw an old lady selling some stuff on the road, I gaved her money to have dinner instead of buying from her. She humbly accepted it and delighted.

Now the question I have is, am I saying universe to give me more when I struggle like the lady?
Or am I saying give me abundance when I am striving for success?
Please give me your insights. Thank you :)
Old 22-06-2018, 07:46 PM
Knower

Today I saw an old lady selling some stuff on the road, I gaved her money to have dinner instead of buying from her. She humbly accepted it and delighted.

Now the question I have is, am I saying universe to give me more when I struggle like the lady?
Old 22-06-2018, 11:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by muzamilsa

Hi, start a thread ....good question to ask.