Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 01-02-2015, 12:35 PM
Guide

Regarding Dream Communication

I've received many signs in general over the years, mostly from angels and when I ask 'God'. But no matter how many times I've asked for signs in my dreams, I have no luck. I've often heard 'ask and you shall receive' and that requesting signs through dreams is apparently a good way to go about it. But it doesn't matter who I ask and how many times I ask, it doesn't go down so well, and I'm left stretching to piece a believable sign together.

This morning, however, I got to thinking that maybe I'm expecting too much from these higher beings. I seem to have the idea that these beings can manifest in my dreams at will and shape them to their own liking. But I started to sense that perhaps their messages do come through but are modified based on my own energies and manifestations. I say this because I asked God to show me 'love' in my dream, and I dreamed about the death of loved ones. I've been down, and many of my dreams have been negative lately, mostly revolving around me expressing incredible anger and hatred towards my relatives (and in one instance my mother, who as I attempted to physically harm her, told me that it doesn't matter as she only has 'eight months' left anyway - I try not to take dreams literally, but talk about a mood killer). So, I wanted to feel and experience love, rather than hatred. I dreamed of these relatives and my mother passing away, causing me great sorrow - great sorrow caused from great love. I thought that perhaps the higher beings did project love into my dreams, but due to my own negative energies, it manifested in the form of death, rather than the love that I expected. My love for my family is, like for most of us, the most powerful thing in my life, and in that sense, the dream did present great love.

Do dream requests work so simply for others, or like in all forms of communication do they rely upon high vibrations, the manifestations of which can be modified by our own energies?
Old 01-02-2015, 01:12 PM
Alandria

Hello Sunset Dragon,

If you ask for a sign, you will always get a response. Now, when we dream our spirit and those who guide us, speak to us in the pure language of spirit. That, our mind doesn't speak, so it translates it to symbols, to things we know. When we wake up, those symbols don't seem to make any sense. I have found that those dreams that scared me the most, had the most powerful and beautiful messages in them, and the symbols (i.e. people, things that happen, etc.) almost never have anything to do with them in our lives, its simply just a translation. Your spirit understands this language, even if you are awake, now the only thing you have to do is, to translate it back. I've found this method as the most effective:

Write your dream down and then pick the most important symbols (this can be people, buildings, things, colours, shapes, etc.) and write them down separately. Then take each symbol one after the other, and feel yourself into it, become the symbol and speak its message:
As symbol one (f.e. your mother) I am (write down three adjectives).
As symbol one I am in sunset dragon's dream because...
As symbol one my purpose is...
I am:

Don't think about the answers, just be the symbol and let the answers come to you. Once you've done that with every symbol, rewrite your dream and fill in whatever came out in the "I am..." sentence (this can be everything from love, hope, job, to your health, people or things in your life) and replace the symbols with it. Now your dream will tell you the true message that was sent to you.
There are different ways to get to the true message of course, I'm just sharing the one I found most effective... :) If you need more details or an example let me know. And don't worry about the content you explained, it is just symbols... :)

Love and light,
Alandria
Old 01-02-2015, 03:54 PM
Master
Hi,

Dream work has helped me and I suspect that it will do more for you over time.

The personal goal to focus on, as I see these thing, is to foster as much in the way of heart centered thinking as you can. It is easy to become angry but empowering to become compassionate.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 01-02-2015, 04:27 PM
Master
John32241...

Agreed, very nice post.
You're spot on about the benefits of fostering the heart-centred way.
I have noticed in my dreamwork that those times I have been angry, it was what we would call righteous anger, in that I was lovingly seeking my highest good, as well as the highest good of the other or others.

It is very empowering to align with the heart centre, since it allows us to produtively channel our natural reaction to injustices and unskillful or "wrongly aligned" action from others (wrong in the simple sense of not being right-aligned with heart and Spirit).

This compassionate and heart-centred approach allows for a more transparent laying out of behaviours, intentions, and outcomes...and to either deal with them mutually for resolution, amongst our higher selves, or to move on if say one party does not (or perhaps cannot) at this time think, feel, and act from a place of authentic love, or the highest good of all.

After all, it is not just others who deserve our love and compassion and lovingkindness in word and deed. It is also our very own selves

Peace & blessings,
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 03-02-2015, 12:59 AM
Guide

Thanks all.