Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 02-12-2010, 10:10 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahakali
how do you know what it is doing to you? what do you feel? what are the outcomes exactly? like for wearing it, i dont like having something on me if i dont know exactly what it is doing to me. an oracle told me i needed to wear a crystal and i did for a wile but now i just dont know, what if it blocks something that needs to happen to me? what if i stop experiencing things? what if it stops my destiny?

How about reading up on the subject http://www.chisuk.org.uk/articles/result.php?key=132 and you can find the best book about crystals on Amazon called Crystals and healings for everyone . and another site is http://new.crystalandhealing.com/ and http://new.crystalandhealing.com/chf...l-healing-faq/

I doubt a crystal can stop your destiny .What ever ressonates with you .
Hope this answers your questions .
Old 02-12-2010, 06:29 PM
mahakali

ive felt the energy from crystals but i cant decipher what it means
Old 08-12-2010, 05:09 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahakali
ive felt the energy from crystals but i cant decipher what it means

My sister had a broken leg, in plaster cast. She did not, or does not believe in them. She sat down, leg up resting on the couch beside a large yellow orange quartz cluster on the couch. It was a few kilo, mostly white quartz with a layer of small cluster points, like amethyst can be. 12"x8x4-5". After a while I decided I ought to be polite, move it, make more room for her. As I moved it, she said there was a difference of what she felt. Was a warm buzzing feeling.....

Bigger stones can be better, but is not always better, but a variety of stones are better, then theres a variety of choices, energies to choose from. Quartz crystals of similar sizes colour or clarity can have a variety of types of energies because of differing shapes of crystal, or types of terminations... can bring differing feelings, whether a tranquility, a focus of thoughts/feelings, or a joy..... Within the variety of crystals/stones, they can be used, depending upon the individual, just by holding the stone, maybe a minute or more, then another stone, etc etc etc... like a stone can bring a quality, then a different one could be better again, etc etc, feelings that get better & better.....

So crystal energies, affects ones own thoughts feelings moods. That includes getting a head ache, or bad moods, or very bad moods, in which case its time to put the stone in water over night, or however much time..... It could be that the stone needs cleansing, or have had enough of that type of energy, time for a change, theres another stone/crystal more suitable, or just time to leave be for a while. Its not necessarily good to wear a stone all the time. It might be Ok. But take it off, put in water, or have a day without, and see if there is a difference in thoughts feelings moods.....!!! Wear it again for half a day or so +/- ... It could be that a stone (speaking for me) is only good for a short space of time. Maybe 20 seconds. Or 2-20 minutes. Or half a day. Theres only a few stones I can tolerate for more time. I'm more thinking about differing stones including quartz. A crystal can bring clarity/joy, but that idea can plateau, and bring me back down, hence a change is good, whether another stone, or a walk in the park...

Better not to get fixed into listening to one person about stones/crystals. Within a variety of opinions/perspectives, or better still ones own views/experiences of what works well = best.
Old 08-12-2010, 06:12 PM
LightFilledHeart

Certainly crystals, which are basically amplifiers, can assist in healing, especially when combined with intent and desire. Another great assistance in healing bone fractures is the use of magnets. I utilized this when I suffered a severe spiral fracture of my lower tibia. That, plus taking copious quantities of calcium in the first five days after I sustained the injury (the calcium forms a "bridge" across the fracture over which the newly formed bone tissue can knit, speeding the healing process) definitely shortened my healing time and increased the speed of recovery. Even my orthopedic doctor was impressed!
Old 08-12-2010, 10:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LightFilledHeart
Certainly crystals, which are basically amplifiers, can assist in healing, especially when combined with intent and desire. Another great assistance in healing bone fractures is the use of magnets. I utilized this when I suffered a severe spiral fracture of my lower tibia. That, plus taking copious quantities of calcium in the first five days after I sustained the injury (the calcium forms a "bridge" across the fracture over which the newly formed bone tissue can knit, speeding the healing process) definitely shortened my healing time and increased the speed of recovery. Even my orthopedic doctor was impressed!
Hi LFH,
This is my question - how do you know which to use - North pole or South pole?
Any suggestions on where to get the right magnet and how big?
And did you keep it there 24/7?
Thanks,

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 08-12-2010, 10:20 PM
LightFilledHeart

yeah
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Hi LFH,
This is my question - how do you know which to use - North pole or South pole?
Any suggestions on where to get the right magnet and how big?
And did you keep it there 24/7? Thanks,

Hiya Miss,

I would work only with magnetic devices meant to be used in healing work. They do all the work for you and you need not concern yourself with specifics. I would recommend Nikken brand. They seem to have the highest consistent quality, and they make them in all sorts of convenient shapes, such as pads (for use anywhere), braces, and even wrist, elbow and knee cuffs. I used the wrist cuff to erradicate (or at least control!) carpal tunnel. That, plus use of an ergonomic keyboard, keeps the condition at bay. I know several friends who have chosen to have the surgery instead, and now here they are five years later with the same problem in the same wrist, needing a SECOND procedure! When I laid the pad over my cast when I had the bad leg break, I left it on the entire time I was awake. I could not keep it on when I slept because I would move and it would slide off, but other than sleeping, I virtually kept it over the effected area 24/7 for a full week. Hope that's of some help to you!