Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 24-10-2010, 07:02 AM
Master
Tangerine Quartz?

I've been checking out crystals on line (looking for Rose Quartz) but I saw the tangerine quartz oh and the spirit quartz, too, and was mighty interested. The tangerine color is beautiful. Anyone familiar with it or have it?

Old 24-10-2010, 07:18 AM
spiritualized

yes - I have some.
Old 24-10-2010, 07:32 AM
Master
Cool. Did you get tangerine for specific healing thing? or just the beautiful color?

Old 24-10-2010, 04:02 PM
Master
No I don't have a tangerine but would love to hear other's experience on it.
Spiritlite
Old 01-11-2010, 06:38 PM
Deactivated Account
I would love a tangerine quartz, I love orange.
Old 01-11-2010, 06:45 PM
Kapitan_Prien

This was the most I could find on it. I never bought any because of my 'story' with the Desert Rose...but here is the info anyway:

Metaphysically, these Tangerine Quartz Points exhibit an energy that creates an understanding of the events that effect us in our lives. Tangerine Quartz supports balance in the Sacral Chakra and helps to "Put the Past in the Past". Tangerine Quartz is useful for calming after a physical or energetic trauma. Tangerine Quartz can help one to heal from a psychic attack, and fosters a sense of compassion towards an "attacker" by allowing an understanding of the motives of the "attacker," rather than assigning blame. Carrying Tangerine Quartz can help you get past the apparent "chaos" of the world, allowing you to recognize instead the underlying order inherent in the universe. This in turn, can raise your vibration to a more positive one, and make your interactions with others more enjoyable and productive.

You can also use these sweet Tangerine Quartz Points to help you put the Law of Attraction into practice, with the knowledge that universal order can sometimes take longer than we expect to make itself known.
Old 22-11-2010, 01:00 AM
Master
I have two lovely points and they are lovely to meditate and clear the sacral chakra with . Totally agree with the above statement .
Old 22-11-2010, 01:10 AM
Master
Smile

With any luck, I'll be able to find one to give myself for Xmas~