Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 15-11-2011, 10:41 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna
I take it that both you John and you Athymari are talking about situations where twins may be incarnate at the same time but unable to be in a relationship together, in which case I would agree that they have to look at the bigger spiritual picture. The point I was trying to make, very inarticulately was that where the twins are incarnate together AND able to be in a relationship together then I don't see why it cannot be a romantic, physical and spiritual relationship all at the same time.

LOL
Anna
x

yes im for sure aiming for this!
Old 16-11-2011, 10:45 AM
greensky511

Good!

very good.
Old 16-11-2011, 03:04 PM
79810PM

For myself (& I think each person has a reality that makes sense, each soul can say what it is that they believe but cannot force on another, God Gives free will), it is as if the older I get I want to go toward The Light of God/Christ/ The Holy Spirit, walking in HIS TRUTH, so I guess I cannot separate that which is good/right for me.

If it is that I have another half as I feel was shown, spoken by this person & we saw a lot together (& I don't KNOW, I'm fine with that, only God Knows All), then how can it separate from the connection of, the two in a way that would be attraction as we are incarnate (those here & on this earth) beings. If it is they are not together the dissipating would be of the false, darkness, & to bring about truth, light. It seems that it is like a healthy meal/lifestyle, tf, representing God's Divine Love, of course one would not feel good or healed if they took only to pleasure, unhealthy foods, & sloth; but discipline, balance, strength of spirit, purpose which is of GOD, & for GOD's Purpose. I don't personally see how that is not romantic in total, it is of the heart & soul, God's Love, what else is there (this is how I see it).

I realize that these tf's are unique in their occurance & situation. But if it is there before the two & they see what is, to walk forward by THE Grace of God & The POWER of THE SWORD of The Spirit, enlightened, to guide others toward HOME, how is it not in total to be, together (if it is His Will)? I think allowing The Flame, Fire of GOD, to purify the soul, believing, loving at all times, is knowing the road HOME.

Life is a journey, The Alpha & Omega, the energy, light & darkness (choosing always) & then to see HIS FACE. I have faith & ask God To Show me more. That is what I crave. I am not afraid of mankind who can kill the body, it is the soul that lives, eternal.

What can be more romantic than living in God's Truth & in His Grace?! That is The Light I wish to shine upon my life & I choose to walk boldly in it.

For now He (GOD) Is my Father & my Spouse. I shall not want & I am walking through The Fire of GOD. To me it's spiritual food not of the flesh, but of the soul. The song is that of God's Love, His Truth & Love, forever.
Old 16-11-2011, 06:24 PM
Lionsheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_believed
i heard if you have a ts at the same time in this life we already made the choice to come back s a graduate to teach/help do you not think thats possible?

when you say have a ts at the same time ini this life, the i assume that it means that you and your twin have incarnated here at the same time then yes. When a twin appears in your life, then that means that you have achieved a state of being in your soul that is of a higher spiritual accomplishment thru your many lifetimes of spiritual work that has carried forward into this life. you are an old soul, you have more of a spiritual aganda in this world than most others that are considered a young soul.

The number 11 that has been known to apear to twins or are in their lives in one way or another is a sign that you are the bearer of light and wisdom and you are to learn all that you can and share this with those the seek you out. you are to be teachers of the wisdom and light.
Old 16-11-2011, 09:43 PM
WhiteHorse55

Additionally - if meeting a 'person' triggers lots of spiritual growth for 'you' (and ofcourse them too) - then this relation has the quality of a twin flame relationship. Your soul comes to life after you have met such a 'person'
Otherwise it is similar to any other loving relationship you have had.

WH55
Old 16-11-2011, 10:14 PM
mattie

Intense Connection Can Be For Many Reasons

An intense connection w/ someone may be for various reasons. It can be that you’re both starseeds or one of the other various forms of incarnated earth angels whether either of you recognize this or not, & you’re naturally in sync w/ each other.

Earth Angels- http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...385#post343385
Starpeople- Doreen Virtue- http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=21836

An intense connection may be their being a soul mate who one has shared many incarnations w/. Often roles are switched in the incarnations. In one life one may be the mother, while in another one may be the child, father, sibling, etc.

TF isn’t like a twin soul as in an identical portion of your self that is split in 2.

Suzan Carroll's multidimensions.com describes TF as a fifth dimensional portion of our energy field. Carroll also calls TF our “Divine Complement”.

“Our Divine Complement, or Twin Flame, is the portion of our androgynous self that stays in the fifth dimension to serve as inspiration and guidance to its lower dimensional bodies. Since our Divine Complement has our exact same essence, it is our easiest portal into the fifth dimension. Even though our manifest body is one sex, we are constantly linked to our opposite polarity who is unmanifest in our fifth dimensional androgynous body. It is this link that urges us to seek the unity of true love.”

http://www.multidimensions.com/Super...er_divine.html

In a recent blog Suzan Carroll provides more information about TFs & soul mates from the Arcturians. A soul mate is described as “... one with whom you have shared many physical incarnations.”

She states about TFs manifesting here, “That other component of your soul has likely, also, chosen to manifest as form. You all have an opportunity to have a Twin Flame marriage where you come together and marry your Twin Flame. This is not an easy marriage for that other person is here to teach you, and you must consistently confront yourself at all times within that marriage.”

More on TFs in ‘Arcturian Lessons Chapter 3 Final’:
http://suzanneliephd.blogspot.com/