Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 19-06-2018, 05:31 AM
Suspended
I just met my twin flame finally please please help me..

I have posted here before about someone I felt was a twin flame but 10 years of deep pain grief didn't bring her back.

Now I met my twin flame. I always got the signs the other person was like preparing me for something more.

We have so many similarities. We both have personality disorders, were both genderfluid, we both have a son hers is 3 mine 5, we like almost everything the same the music movies and food exactly the same tastes.

She finished my sentences. One time I said to her "I was gonna be single for the rest of my life. Then you. "

And she said. "And then I came a long and turned your world completely upside down"

How can I make this work out? I'm terrified because tonight she put 10 years worth of grief to a shame. She made me feel the grief/pain/heartache of 10 years doubled in the course of two hours.

Please help me. What do I have to expect from here?
Old 19-06-2018, 07:55 AM
Administrator
You are being asked to understand the reason behind why grief pain and heartache would enter your heart and mind and your choice (if you so choose) to understand them, then accepting what has been shown to reside within by letting the suffering you experience in these connections go, to let them go you surrender to the attachment to the results or expectations therein
Old 19-06-2018, 05:19 PM
Master

Try not to put an expectation on it. Just let it happen.
Old 21-06-2018, 10:19 PM
Suspended
It's easier to just let it happen. It's just so confusing, beautiful, I feel like I'm on edge and excited all the time now. IDK what is going on really. We've both already dreamed about each other. She reads me so easily and perfectly.
Old 21-06-2018, 10:36 PM
Master
Take your time to get to know here 'in this body', this incarnation - there will be 'earthly' quirks, there will be flaws and mismatches. Please, allow for the perfect imperfections to show before you piedestal her.

We are only one shade of ourselves here, we can never be all that we are, all that which we so clearly remember
of /recognize in each other - here. Our meets here will be more like postcards than the real thing, be grateful you found her - and allow for the longing to not necessarily reside ��

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 23-06-2018, 07:22 AM
Suspended
I'm so confused and lost. Please help me out of it
Old 23-06-2018, 02:22 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsymystique
Try not to put an expectation on it. Just let it happen.

I think it’s important to repeat this advice.

Think of any friendships you developed over the years. Most, if not all probably happened and you didn’t hold expectations on them. Some of my strongest bonds happened by mistake.

And all of my short lived romances ended quickly because I tried to control the outcome.

No one plans when and how they will fart. It just happens when it does.
Be like a fart!
Old 23-06-2018, 04:38 PM
Suspended
You are right badcopyinc Im gonna do this!!