Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 26-06-2018, 06:12 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ONEsoul
DR...you are not being truthful with her or yourself...You tell her, the lines of communication will always be open, yet you block her. I understand your twin.......Because I was her at one point in my life. Has it ever occurred to you that she continues to contact you, because she feels a connection, that she does not understand? I don't thing she is trying to manipulate you, I think she is feeling something she cannot understand, and is hoping you will acknowledge it. You play energetic games with her, so no wonder she is confused. She is not in a relationship with you, so she is free to find validation from anyone she chooses. You act like this is some sort of betrayal to you. You want her to chase you, and she won't , yet she feels connected and cannot let go. The push and pull .....its exhausting for both sides. Try being honest with her, without fear....See how that goes

She's always been confused. Unless I am constantly validating her feelings (a huge drain on me), she's going to find it with another guy.

Being truthful is all I have been to her. I keep telling her how much I dislike "small talk" and how I wished we could communicate better, or even the way we used to when we were dating.

Blocking her is the only way I can keep myself from not falling back into old patterns of loving/being angry at her. If I see her, I won't ignore her, and I've made that clear to her.

I don't feel betrayed. My actions are meant to keep me sane and isn't in any way meant to "get back" at her.

We both give confusing signals. I'm not going to go into too much detail, but we are both dancers, so when we see each other, we are mostly dancing together. The intensity of our connection is enhanced by it and of course creates confusion, but it's something we can't help. This is how we remain connected and is how we feed off each other's energy (through close physical contact). I can't cut it out nor do I want to, but I can limit the elements which I dislike (like small talk).

Like I said, if she wants to have a real chat with me, I'm open to it. I could also invite her out for one - but it wouldn't be as friends as we are not friends and never have been in the traditional sense. We're just balls of energy feeding off of each other.