Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 13-06-2018, 11:02 PM
Pathfinder

Really confused about God’s sign to me

So in short, me and my girlfriend has been on and off for 6 years, this time she really made it clear that we’re done, and since then I’ve tried contacting her but so far no luck. But no rejection either. She just ignores me. So for the past month I’ve been in hell about this relationship. Just wondering about so many things. And hating her for being so heartless this time although I know I hurt her too deep and too many times. So I just want an answer on what to do. Because ever since I met her, I have this instinct, when I say instinct I MEAN it, I know that she’s the one for me. And that we’re gonna be together no matter what. Even another person said he felt that she’s just gonna be mine. Like I just know it, and I don’t feel this just because I wanna be with her, but I actually like just know it. Because when I first met her when we were just friends I Already had this feeling, and at that time I didn’t even like her yet. But just something tells me that she’s my soulmate. So I’m not just making this up because I want her back. So the other day I went to this Chinese buffet, and you know how they give you their fortune cookies after you’re done. And at that buffet, the things on the fortune cookies are ALWAYS 100% accurate. So I thought to God, that please just give me an answer on this relationship, on what I should do next, whether to give her up and we’re gonna get back together somehow, please just give me a sign, what your will is. And just please get me out of this hell. With all devotion I opened the cookie and it said “the fun side of the relationship is just beginning to unfold” and it really surprised me. I was ready to read something really negative. Because to be honest I really hate her now and I have no intention of wanting to talk to her anymore AT ALL. So I’m just wondering what do you guys think? What does God mean by this? I’m telling you our relationship is at its WORST in the entire 6 years we’re together. Worst can’t even describe it because she’s made it clear that we’re done this time and she won’t even talk to me. So I really don’t know where the fun side of a relationship is coming from. If we even have a relationship anymore. I hate her so much now that I’f do anything just to slap her in the face hard. I’m just curious what you guys think? Thank you. Because as of right now (the fortune cookie was a couple days ago) NOTHING has changed. At all. So I really don’t know what God has in store for me.

Oh also another thing, I somehow keep assuming she’s cheating on me, but I really have no proof. So I wrote all these mean and ugly things about her on my social media, right after, a verse in the Bible said something like: let no corrupt communication come out of your mouth, but only inspiring words. I forgot the whole verse but this is the main point. Is this God’s way of telling me and that I’mmaking all this up and wrongly accusing her? But then I also keep hearing people talking about cheating in a relationship. Maybe I’m too sensitive? What do you think? I really don’t know anymore I just want this uncertainty to END.

Some insight from you guys would really be GREAT :) I need advice and thoughts from other people.

NEW EDIT: recently I kept seeing the time 3:33PM when I look at the clock. So I googled what the number 333 mean, because I feel like it appeared for a reason. And it said “The Hidden Meaning Behind Angel Number 333. Angel number 333 symbolizes aid and encouragement. It means that your angels are just nearby, ready to help and reassure you that your plans are going well. ... But it's something that you have to do on your own, with a little assistance of the angels who are watching over you.” does this mean God doesn’t want me to give up on her? What do you guys think?
Old 14-06-2018, 01:00 AM
Master
My advice to you would be to take this time to reflect on how your relationship flowed and work on the trust issue you have.

Take this time of seperation to work on yourself first and on thing things that are causing it. If you are meant to be tegether, it'll happen when both are ready.
Old 14-06-2018, 08:09 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Smith1013
So in short, me and my girlfriend has been on and off for 6 years, this time she really made it clear that we’re done, and since then I’ve tried contacting her but so far no luck. But no rejection either. She just ignores me. So for the past month I’ve been in hell about this relationship. Just wondering about so many things. And hating her for being so heartless this time although I know I hurt her too deep and too many times.
Sorry to hear about the situation but what do you expect?
Quite honestly it's the old, old story. If you've hurt her across the better part of 6 years - knowingly so - there's only so much anyone can take before they numb to it and move on. You've declared your age as 23, so you've been with her since age 17. If she's close on the same age, people change more rapidly during those years - yourself included - going out into the "real world" of work, of self-support and stuff - broader horizons that broaden ones horizons and awareness.

Quote:
So I just want an answer on what to do.
Learn a lesson. Contemplate what lies behind your readiness to hurt her and work on rationalising that, putting yourself in a position where it won't happen again. Look at your background, parents, past relationships, become an observer.
Quote:
I know that she’s the one for me.And that we’re gonna be together no matter what. Even another person said he felt that she’s just gonna be mine.
Hindsight is wonderful but know that you can never own another person or their emotions.
Quote:
But just something tells me that she’s my soulmate. So I’m not just making this up because I want her back.
So, she's your soul mate? If that's true it won't change but it does sound as if you were too assertive (e.g. regarding the hurt) to learn enough about her to know if she's a soul mate. Missing the intimacy is no guarantee of that.
Quote:
the other day I went to this Chinese buffet, and you know how they give you their fortune cookies after you’re done. And at that buffet, the things on the fortune cookies are ALWAYS 100% accurate. So I thought to God, that please just give me an answer on this relationship, on what I should do next, whether to give her up and we’re gonna get back together somehow, please just give me a sign, what your will is. And just please get me out of this hell. With all devotion I opened the cookie and it said “the fun side of the relationship is just beginning to unfold” and it really surprised me.
take care not to delude yourself. Open 10 fortune cookies and they'll all tell you different nice-sounding things,
Quote:
Because to be honest I really hate her now and I have no intention of wanting to talk to her anymore AT ALL. So I’m just wondering what do you guys think?
I have to be honest here. You've brought the hate on yourself. And... it might just be best to learn the lesson and move on. If she were to reappear in your life, she'd probably be a different person. Trying to mend broken relationships always brings the history back
Quote:
What does God mean by this?
God doesn't make fortune cookies
Quote:
and she won’t even talk to me. So I really don’t know where the fun side of a relationship is coming from. If we even have a relationship anymore. I hate her so much now that I’f do anything just to slap her in the face hard. I’m just curious what you guys think?
With that attitude how on earth can you expect to relate to any woman? Were it me and I'd detected that I'd have given you the elbow long ago.

Quote:
Oh also another thing, I somehow keep assuming she’s cheating on me, but I really have no proof. So I wrote all these mean and ugly things about her on my social media, right after, a verse in the Bible said something like: let no corrupt communication come out of your mouth, but only inspiring words.
And made it public? Well, no matter about public, But that's a bit puerile. If you've hurt her a lot then she could be aligning herself with someone far more likeable. Have you pondered this suspicion is your guilty conscience at work?
Forget about fortune cookies and god and ask yourself why you behaved as you did, in the hope of straightening yourself out for future relationships. Loyalty has to be earned. You can't own another person emotionally. Jealousy and control are prime cause of relationship breakdown.

So...what to do? Contemplate. Be patient. Be ready to move on because if she's around the same age as you she won't be the person you originally met anyway.

Edit: Ask what you did that you thought made her happy? Ask yourself if she is entitled to joy and happiness in a relationship. How could you help achieve that.

Last edited by Lorelyen : 14-06-2018 at 10:04 AM. Reason: as shown
Old 14-06-2018, 04:35 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Sorry to hear about the situation but what do you expect?
Quite honestly it's the old, old story. If you've hurt her across the better part of 6 years - knowingly so - there's only so much anyone can take before they numb to it and move on. You've declared your age as 23, so you've been with her since age 17. If she's close on the same age, people change more rapidly during those years - yourself included - going out into the "real world" of work, of self-support and stuff - broader horizons that broaden ones horizons and awareness.

Learn a lesson. Contemplate what lies behind your readiness to hurt her and work on rationalising that, putting yourself in a position where it won't happen again. Look at your background, parents, past relationships, become an observer.
Hindsight is wonderful but know that you can never own another person or their emotions.
So, she's your soul mate? If that's true it won't change but it does sound as if you were too assertive (e.g. regarding the hurt) to learn enough about her to know if she's a soul mate. Missing the intimacy is no guarantee of that.
take care not to delude yourself. Open 10 fortune cookies and they'll all tell you different nice-sounding things,
I have to be honest here. You've brought the hate on yourself. And... it might just be best to learn the lesson and move on. If she were to reappear in your life, she'd probably be a different person. Trying to mend broken relationships always brings the history back
God doesn't make fortune cookies
With that attitude how on earth can you expect to relate to any woman? Were it me and I'd detected that I'd have given you the elbow long ago.

And made it public? Well, no matter about public, But that's a bit puerile. If you've hurt her a lot then she could be aligning herself with someone far more likeable. Have you pondered this suspicion is your guilty conscience at work?
Forget about fortune cookies and god and ask yourself why you behaved as you did, in the hope of straightening yourself out for future relationships. Loyalty has to be earned. You can't own another person emotionally. Jealousy and control are prime cause of relationship breakdown.

So...what to do? Contemplate. Be patient. Be ready to move on because if she's around the same age as you she won't be the person you originally met anyway.

Edit: Ask what you did that you thought made her happy? Ask yourself if she is entitled to joy and happiness in a relationship. How could you help achieve that.
Thank you for the reply but quite ironically she’s still the same person as before. I mean he’s we all become more of who we are but the core of her is still the same. From what you said it sounds like this relationship is over. And I agree. It’s ugky this time. But no matter what anyone says I’m still gonna stick to my feelings. And maybe you’ve never done this before, but ask God for a sign. It works. I don’t know if someone won’t believe that. Try it yourself. To be quite honest I myself want to give up on her because I feel like there’s no true love for her from me. But somehow every time I have this thought something just makes me feel like we’re gonna still end up together. As much as I hate her, I have to admit this. I mean like I said I don’t ever even wanna talk to her again but this feeling of being together with her just won’t go away. It’s just a gut feeling. A feeling of certainty and knowing. But still I really wanna give up on her and I’m still practicing that. So many friends of mine still want me to go after her because some of the signs she showed meant that she might just be really mad. But I really have no intention of doing that anymore. I just don’t love her enough to put myself in such situations again I guess. I don’t know...

And also I’m a little confused about the last part of your reply, I thought you wanted me to move on but still think and achieve on what makes her happy..? I’m a little puzzled.
Old 14-06-2018, 04:45 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalli
My advice to you would be to take this time to reflect on how your relationship flowed and work on the trust issue you have.

Take this time of seperation to work on yourself first and on thing things that are causing it. If you are meant to be tegether, it'll happen when both are ready.
Thank you for the reply. Maybe there’s something seriously wrong with me but I have no intention of wanting to change for her... all my friends are telling me the same thing - reflect on myself before trying to talk to her again but I’m just like never mind I don’t even really like her that much anymore. I guess like you said, and like the song “if it’s meant to be it’ll be” !
Old 14-06-2018, 05:05 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
I opened the cookie and it said “the fun side of the relationship is just beginning to unfold”

The cookie was 100% right. But it was talking about your relationship with you.

the number was reassurance to allow what will be to be. Focus on what you want deep down. How would you like to feel in 6 months? Decide that and leave her and everyone else out of the equation. And trust that everything that happens after you decide is part of gods plan.

Old 14-06-2018, 05:41 PM
Administrator
Hello

We are here to experience and in that we can not "Always Get What You Want" as so many times I find the message is in the song playing on the TV as I post something.

We might be on the path or in the place where we are ready to give it out, here again a song says it. "Come and Get it" …...but it may not last.....so we have to learn this. Its called lessons in this life at times that might carry forwards to the next life. We are simply being made ready for the events yet to unfold.

We do not like this place but it is how it is, and we are simply along for the ride. We can not make another want us or be with us but we so do try at time when we step back and look at US at times we see that we are OK individual and have work to do on our self first.

We can not walk in the shoes of another or change their live path, yet we try. In this trying we only make life harder on our self. Look to what the on and off relationship gave you in personal growth, in what you want from a relationship with you and for the time only you. On and off again relationships are at times ones of dependence or co depends, and that is not healthy. We are individuals that need to find that compliment to whom we are not that completion to whom we are.

So many times a couple will be torn by one partner dying and then what....your life was them, your now alone and lost. We never need to be in that place where we are left lost and alone. We make separate footprints in the sand on a beach even if someone tries to walk in them there is always two sets present. The water may wash them clear but we still left there a part of our DNA makeup. Others walk on the same spot and leave the same imprints, yet each is individual in its creation.

Time to things go and find out WHOM you are and what you are, I like the plan above here. We might have greater things in the path for us we came into this life with but we might not make it all in the one lifetime go. Or we might simply turn things off and ignore that "calling" it is said at times we are given.

We all have that Soul Mate or Twin Flame but we do not get the full connection in the one go. 33 years with an EX and it was not good times, but there was a meaning to it all a reason for me to go that path or I would not be whom I am today or with whom I am with.

If life had not gone the path it did I would not be here on SF and keeping it going in Matt's memory for others to be here. I could be bitter about the past I had but I embrace it even though I still hold the negative thoughts on the EX as they are a part of the path forwards. It keeps me from turning my back on other woman in the same situations and now I stand up and help.

Lynn
Old 14-06-2018, 06:41 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
So in short, me and my girlfriend has been on and off for 6 years, this time she really made it clear that we’re done, and since then I’ve tried contacting her but so far no luck. But no rejection either. She just ignores me. So for the past month I’ve been in hell about this relationship. Just wondering about so many things. And hating her for being so heartless this time although I know I hurt her too deep and too many times. So I just want an answer on what to do. Because ever since I met her, I have this instinct, when I say instinct I MEAN it, I know that she’s the one for me. And that we’re gonna be together no matter what. Even another person said he felt that she’s just gonna be mine. Like I just know it, and I don’t feel this just because I wanna be with her, but I actually like just know it. Because when I first met her when we were just friends I Already had this feeling, and at that time I didn’t even like her yet. But just something tells me that she’s my soulmate. So I’m not just making this up because I want her back. So the other day I went to this Chinese buffet, and you know how they give you their fortune cookies after you’re done. And at that buffet, the things on the fortune cookies are ALWAYS 100% accurate. So I thought to God, that please just give me an answer on this relationship, on what I should do next, whether to give her up and we’re gonna get back together somehow, please just give me a sign, what your will is. And just please get me out of this hell. With all devotion I opened the cookie and it said “the fun side of the relationship is just beginning to unfold” and it really surprised me. I was ready to read something really negative. Because to be honest I really hate her now and I have no intention of wanting to talk to her anymore AT ALL. So I’m just wondering what do you guys think? What does God mean by this? I’m telling you our relationship is at its WORST in the entire 6 years we’re together. Worst can’t even describe it because she’s made it clear that we’re done this time and she won’t even talk to me. So I really don’t know where the fun side of a relationship is coming from. If we even have a relationship anymore. I hate her so much now that I’f do anything just to slap her in the face hard. I’m just curious what you guys think? Thank you. Because as of right now (the fortune cookie was a couple days ago) NOTHING has changed. At all. So I really don’t know what God has in store for me.

Oh also another thing, I somehow keep assuming she’s cheating on me, but I really have no proof. So I wrote all these mean and ugly things about her on my social media, right after, a verse in the Bible said something like: let no corrupt communication come out of your mouth, but only inspiring words. I forgot the whole verse but this is the main point. Is this God’s way of telling me and that I’mmaking all this up and wrongly accusing her? But then I also keep hearing people talking about cheating in a relationship. Maybe I’m too sensitive? What do you think? I really don’t know anymore I just want this uncertainty to END.

Some insight from you guys would really be GREAT :) I need advice and thoughts from other people.

NEW EDIT: recently I kept seeing the time 3:33PM when I look at the clock. So I googled what the number 333 mean, because I feel like it appeared for a reason. And it said “The Hidden Meaning Behind Angel Number 333. Angel number 333 symbolizes aid and encouragement. It means that your angels are just nearby, ready to help and reassure you that your plans are going well. ... But it's something that you have to do on your own, with a little assistance of the angels who are watching over you.” does this mean God doesn’t want me to give up on her? What do you guys think?

I will do my best to give you advise without judgment, because it's more important that you learn from your mistakes rather than stay angry.

My first advice to you is to leave your ex alone (ok that might make you angry, but it's the truth). It's over for now. She's telling you that it's over by choosing not to interact with you anymore. She doesn't have to make it "official" or give you closure. When people have had enough, they just leave, and it sounds like she's already there. It's really just you that hasn't accepted that it's over, and that's what you need to work on. By not accepting the reality that it's over, is only hurting yourself. However -

when you spent years emotionally investing yourself in a person, it's difficult to just turn off those feelings. I get it. Emotions are not a light switch, it takes work and time to be able to find balance again. The good/bad news is, you are going to have to work on you. If you're trying to "make it work", your not giving her time and space to heal, and your not giving yourself time and space to reflect on how to be a better partner and humabeing. Hence the separation is as much for your benefit as it is for hers.

I think your worried if she doesn't realize how much you love her, she will have time to think, and decide to leave you for good. Well yes, that's a possibility, but if you didn't treat her right the first time then perhaps you haven't earned another chance to make things right. That's her call not yours. You made it clear you want to get back together, but she's not willing or able to go back. Stop deluding yourself and act this will "work out" in the end. You're only keeping the wounds open. Once you heal from your pain, you will appreciate her a lot more.

Now regarding the signs. Fortune cookies aren't true fortunes, their just gimmicks. Be careful not to go looking for signs, because you are once again preventing yourself from accepting reality.

333 is not a sign to stay the course, especially if your course is preventing you from growing as a person. It means your spirit guides are with you, and offering you shelter. This might be the cause of your separation. You might need to be alone for awhile until you figure out how to learn from your mistakes and become a better partner. Talk to your spirit guides and ask them to clarify your path. Trust me they will.