Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 11-06-2018, 07:45 AM
Suspended
lol i really lol'ed at that
Old 11-06-2018, 11:37 AM
Ascender

One of the issues is defining what a tf is. A couple that has grown old together, stayed together for 70 years and walks in the park together holding hands, are they a tf couple? Well, not necessarily.

That's because a tf is someone that comes into your life to turn it upside down and put you on your soul mission, they help you get to the best version of you and help you to get to your highest path. It's about extreme, accelerated growth, when your soul is ready to handle it.
That happy, 70-year old couple, holding hands in the park- they could very well not be tfs at all (having been together 70 years but not experienced rapid, accelerated growth or helping each other push each other to soul mission.) They are most likely, at best, romantic soulmates. Although I have my doubts that soulmates actually come in the romantic form. Most likely, they are just 2 souls that liked each other enough (or for whatever reason) to stay together that long. Doesn't make them tfs. Nor does it make what they have any less desirable. I think most that talk about "tfs" really want what the old couple has, although it may not be a "tf" at all. And there's nothing wrong with wanting that, but that doesn't make it what a tf really is.
Old 11-06-2018, 11:50 AM
Experiencer
I don’t value money the most. I value truth, honesty, decency, good character. The way the guy described his wife sounded like she was a flipping gold digger. If I was someone who valued money the most I’d had said hey, though luck man! Just get over it and let yer lady have her gold coins! LOL

I’m not fully aware of the entire comment which prompted me to write this because I can’t see it. For good reason.

I’m not coming back here to this thread either. Life is too short to try to explain things to those who refuse to listen :)
Old 11-06-2018, 12:17 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139
One of the issues is defining what a tf is. A couple that has grown old together, stayed together for 70 years and walks in the park together holding hands, are they a tf couple? Well, not necessarily.

That's because a tf is someone that comes into your life to turn it upside down and put you on your soul mission, they help you get to the best version of you and help you to get to your highest path. It's about extreme, accelerated growth, when your soul is ready to handle it.
That happy, 70-year old couple, holding hands in the park- they could very well not be tfs at all (having been together 70 years but not experienced rapid, accelerated growth or helping each other push each other to soul mission.) They are most likely, at best, romantic soulmates. Although I have my doubts that soulmates actually come in the romantic form. Most likely, they are just 2 souls that liked each other enough (or for whatever reason) to stay together that long. Doesn't make them tfs. Nor does it make what they have any less desirable. I think most that talk about "tfs" really want what the old couple has, although it may not be a "tf" at all. And there's nothing wrong with wanting that, but that doesn't make it what a tf really is.

After my recent and current experience i agree in resonation.
Old 11-06-2018, 01:03 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunapixie
I’m not coming back here to this thread either. Life is too short to try to explain things to those who refuse to listen :)

Refuse to listen or they listen but refuse to agree? They raise questions but you decline to reply as you didn't to the questions I asked.
But as you won't be back I'll just assume that you have no answer.

Ah, well........

Old 11-06-2018, 02:19 PM
Master

I've had experiences with soulmates that were very much like experiences I have had with my twin. The shared emotions, telepathy, runner/chaser things (if you choose to call it that), etc. There is very little difference between the two.

My perspective molds how I handle things, how I respond and what I choose to do. It's up to me to change my outlook/focus/response. It has nothing to do with what a soulmate or twin flame does. It's my reaction to it, and yes, my emotions get in the way. It's natural.

I feel this concept of "you can't understand because..." is somewhat of an excuse because people fail to comprehend the fact that there are similarities out there. I've met others in real life experiencing or not experiencing this twin flame journey, and they have similar experiences with soulmates too. At what point are we just married to the label?
Old 11-06-2018, 08:35 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsymystique
I've had experiences with soulmates that were very much like experiences I have had with my twin. The shared emotions, telepathy, runner/chaser things (if you choose to call it that), etc. There is very little difference between the two.

My perspective molds how I handle things, how I respond and what I choose to do. It's up to me to change my outlook/focus/response. It has nothing to do with what a soulmate or twin flame does. It's my reaction to it, and yes, my emotions get in the way. It's natural.

I feel this concept of "you can't understand because..." is somewhat of an excuse because people fail to comprehend the fact that there are similarities out there. I've met others in real life experiencing or not experiencing this twin flame journey, and they have similar experiences with soulmates too. At what point are we just married to the label?

I've had similar experiences as well... Being empathetic tends to assist these experiences I've noticed but yes... These things are definitely not limited to TF alone...

Which is why after almost a decade my experience and perspective of TF ... seems I may have much broader than most here anyway. It has assisted me to form more healthy relationships in general as the relationship I have with myself has developed.

My whole marriage partnership ticks all the boxes and had all the stages for so called TF though I choose the mundane label husband to tf lol... the experiences I have had with other soulmates have been important and significant in shaping who I am as well... And telepathy and empathy present yes... Because I am an empathetic human being.
I dunno... I am reluctant to label any relationship now days... With any kind of spiritual connotation such as... If this journey has taught me one thing - it is to see and respect people as individuals first... With individual soul paths to travel, whether that path is shared or not.
Old 14-06-2018, 03:00 PM
Deactivated Account

Hello members

Closing for cool down. Its pretty simple, stick to topic, stick to dialogue and original post. We have a personals affairs and respect rule, if you don't agree with a person's view, we ask that you ignore the person, use your ignore feature or use the report button and discuss a matter with a staff member. Please keep in mind, staff looks for personal attacks, trolling, disrespectful and foul language. Not agreeing with a persons viewpoint is not grounds to report a person, again, this is a discussion forum

Thanks,

Clover