Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 29-04-2018, 11:53 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea-dove
Hi, old post but i want to respond to it as there is a good chance you still have not let this go guy (it isnt necessarily something you can help as far as holding on goes when it comes to past life issues).

Firstly I do want to say your age does play some revelence here and hence why others brought this up. Ones first love, one I dont think ever forgets it. Its very strong with teens. Its like ones first sexual experience, you'll never forget it.

Teen girls often develop love obsessions or may hold onto the same one. For me I was completely obsessed with a guy older then me from the ages of 13 right throu to when I was 16 years old. I loved him sooo much!!! I wanted to have his children and marry him and I still emotionally hurt some to this day over something he did. Note I do not think any of this was past life stuff but rather I just admired things about this guy and fell in love. I was a teen and he was my first love.

So anyway Im considering that when i read your post. With this all being said, I do wonder if you do have a past life with this guy esp if you are still thinking of him with him impacting you this strong if you've gone on and had other love relationships since. Have you done so?

Im currently a bit of a mess myself as I just have come across another one of my soul mates. I know its past life emotions as I dont know this guy in this lifetime so dont even know the things about him this lifetime to even admire or to like.. but the emotions are there all so strongly. Im missing a guy who I dont at all know this lifetime, Ive never even seen him or know what he looks like, just someone I spoke to online for a short time and yes it is like some of what you described.

I cant stop thinking about him or are easily triggered into thinking about him and when I do Im overwhelmed with feeling. For myself its a deep longing to be with the guy. I spent some time today, crying for this guy I dont even know. I also feel like Ive known him forever thou I dont know him this lifetime.

The thing with past life stuff is trying not to think about it will not help to clear it.. better to work throu how you feel. I myself find i clear things better if I can communicate with the other etc and over time I can adapt to how things are now and loose the pain I feel. So Im right now trying to get back in contact with this guy who is probably avoiding me. Hopefully I can be friends with him which will bring up all this past life stuff faster and let me work throu it quicker. For me I tend to get hit with all the past life emotions first and then later will gain understanding of them which then in my case I find it greatly helps me.

lol past life stuff isnt easy.

He wasn’t my first love. I had had several lovers before him. I wasn’t attracted to him only sexually. No I don’t. My feelings were much deeper and I know the difference. It was not just a teenage crush which we could forget easily.

I’m so sorry. But I’m not like this case.
Old 29-04-2018, 11:57 AM
Pathfinder
People think:
Falling in love at 13. It’s First love
Falling in love at 14. It’s First love
Falling in love at 15. It’s First love
Falling in love at 16. It’s First love
Falling in love at 17. It’s First love
Falling in love at 18. It’s First love

People think it’s always first loveif someone falls in love at 1X.
Funny

Well maybe I’ve had like 5-6 first loves then.