Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Philosophy & Theory

Old 19-02-2017, 04:26 PM
Pathfinder

Dear r6 - i would love to help you, but i do not know of any universal URL`s that could affirm my statements.
Sincerely
Old 29-09-2019, 04:39 PM
Pathfinder

To differentiate, to distinguish i.e. to separate (lat: distinctus) is the basis of dualism - a mode of consciousness that engenders pluralisation which is literally too much for Self-realisation.
Taoistic- Buddhistic and Zen studies do not deny the many but find it difficult to integrate them into One.
Old 29-09-2019, 05:01 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color ..Space ( Time *) i (* Time ) Space....

Quote:
Originally Posted by waechter418
Dear r6 - i would love to help you, but i do not know of any universal URL`s that could affirm my statements.
Sincerely

Doesnt have to be a universal URl, any local URL will assist in my understanding of what your saying and where you coming from.

..."These Swirls of Light Could Be Signs of a Previous Universe Existing Before Ours"....

https://www.sciencealert.com/penrose...clic-cosmology

Do the hokey-pokey and spin yourself around. Spin left - Spin right.

Consciousness is motion ergo Observed Time ----/\/\/--->

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 29-09-2019, 08:39 PM
Pathfinder

The mentioned schools aim at enlightenment, a state of mind that is not to be disturbed by mundane problems, difficulties.
Yet my works deal foremost with latter, particularly those arising from Dualism which, in the guise of Occidental culture, appears intend to devour mankind.
There are obviously many who are not happy with such perspective, and many who seek solutions in Taoist, Buddhist & Zen teachings and practices.
Personally they are my favourites – however it is not for me to promote them, but to find ways to deal with this Moloch, which obviously requires other views, parameters & approaches than those which are feeding it.

Respective ideas & suggestions you are going to find in the above texts
their updates and a full version under the heading “Selfrealisation” in

https://waechter418.wordpress.com
Old 02-10-2019, 02:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
Doesnt have to be a universal URl, any local URL will assist in my understanding of what your saying and where you coming from.

..."These Swirls of Light Could Be Signs of a Previous Universe Existing Before Ours"....

https://www.sciencealert.com/penrose...clic-cosmology

Do the hokey-pokey and spin yourself around. Spin left - Spin right.

Consciousness is motion ergo Observed Time ----/\/\/--->
r6r6, one theory on how consciousness came about which you will probably
accept 'hands down' is the Orchestrated Objective Reduction hypotheses.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 02-10-2019, 11:45 AM
Newbie ;)
Master

Quote:
BigJohn-- one theory on how consciousness came about which you will probably accept 'hands down' is the Orchestrated Objective Reduction hypotheses.

It makes no sense to accept a theory a person is not familiar with.

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 02-10-2019, 11:23 PM
Master
The Orchestrated Objective Reduction hypotheses was postulated by two people in which one person was one you have mentioned very favorably on this forum numerous times and that is Roger Penrose. You have written several times how you look up to this man. Just today, on the Buddhist section you posted a link which include the name Penrose.

The Orchestrated Objective Reduction hypotheses, which has been around since the early 1990's, may be something you might enjoy looking in to.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 03-10-2019, 03:51 AM
Newbie ;)
Master

Quote:
BigJohn-- You have written several times how you look up to this man. Just today, on the Buddhist section you posted a link which include the name Penrose.

When you want to address my comments as stated, and not as you project them, please add to them, or invalidate them as presented.

Thank you.

Old 03-10-2019, 05:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
When you want to address my comments as stated, and not as you project them, please add to them, or invalidate them as presented.

Thank you.
your comment is problematic.

Are you claiming it was not you who posted in the Buddhist section a link that used the name Penrose in the link?
This posting was within 20 minutes of you denying any knowledge of Penrose.

There is also the issue of some of your other postings in which you use Penrose's name: was that actually done by another person?

Old 03-10-2019, 12:09 PM
Newbie ;)
Master

Quote:
BigJohn--your comment is problematic.

Your belief does not make you comments true.
Quote:
Are you claiming it was not you who posted in the Buddhist section a link that used the name in the link?

Supply a quote, in that that thread or keep playing you mind games to further confuse in complainy issues you have with me in all of these cross threading posting your doing.

Your ego is hurt ergo your insincere mind games.

T
Quote:
his posting was within 20 minutes of you denying any knowledge of Penrose.

Your playing confusing cross thread mind games, false narratives, and rarely supply a specific quote. Place you hurt ego to the side.

Quote:
There is also the issue of some of your other postings in which you use Penrose's name: was that actually done by another person?

Ok so you now have another complaint that is confusing conflation of many differrent threads. C,mon dude It is like your staking me and with a lot of false projections.

You need to place you hurt ego to side and engage me on the thread your concerend about with specific quote of my comments. Please try and play fair, Thanks