Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 26-08-2013, 11:56 PM
Anandini.Devotee

http://youtu.be/DOR88K3Rbis here is a good documentary about et contact.
Old 08-09-2013, 11:43 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anandini.Devotee
How could advanced E.T. races or entities who are in higher dimensions be ignorant, fear based, jealous, dishonest, egotistical, conquering or even enslaving?? If they can move the blocks of time and space out of their way then they know that we are all one with source which is love and they are completely telepathic/telempathic to everyone and everything, they know deeply there true selfs and bear themselves to the world freely. Obviously there is no such thing as fear, hate, jealousy, like on earth where we are limited. they would know all too well that fear, in any sense, is an illusion. In their civilization they KNOW for a fact that we are one. When one entity knows they are connected to source they understand fear as ignorance, so how could advanced civilizations be bad? I have a hard time believing that there are beings that have mastered telepathy/telempathy but have not overcome their egos. I think fear based, fanatic sounding, over the top channeling that seem to go on and on about one thing are not even et's but something else people may be channeling, maybe they are just spitting out there own subconscious thoughts thinking they are channeling?

All religion aside anything is possible IMO. There seems to be growing evidence about them. I would give merit to all the evidence equally to find out. A scientific approach. Looking at from ones personal ideology is like trying to see through a wall. Tons of people can do all the things you mentioned. They experience fear, hate, etc and etc. Behavior has way less to do with being spiritual than people think IMO. So many perspectives. So many cultures. What's right to you is wrong for someone else. Spend some time one on one with a guru or master. You may see what I'm talking about. The mask falls off and underneath is a person. Makes them no less spiritual. Just more honest.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 08-09-2013, 10:06 PM
Anandini.Devotee

im not sure what religion has to do with the post
Old 08-09-2013, 11:32 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
im not sure what religion has to do with the post

The idea of it being this way. Or it being that way for an advanced society. I called it religion because some of them demonize emotions.Aliens could very well be void of emotions. I don't know? I have channeled them but how do I know for sure they were in fact aliens. They were very knowing. Also full of personality of sorts. A blast to talk to. Certainly full of emotions. Defenetely telepathic. But it could of been anything. So I don't know that either? The only point I was trying to make is we don't know. But if we look and investigate without preconceptions it may be helpful to get an accurate accessment.

But I do hope that your right in that they are here to help. My feeling is this about them. Two things come to mind in my possible experiences. Number one concern is the planet. Number two concern is equality. Both of which I feel is good.

Wherever I May Roam
Old 08-09-2013, 11:55 PM
Deactivated Account

Ya basically i agree w/Running... as within so without: as with the people and beings and things you can see, so are there parallels in the unseen.
What we most consistently have in common with them is that we are free-willed beings, that's the "God-like" part- choice. Humanoids generally get their development, assets, technology, resources, coping skills, from their parents, family, environment, society. They can have all the best and still be jerks; they can face great challenges and rise above them- but both of those would be exceptions to the rules/generalities. Generally, for people and for aliens- they learn by example.

As for channeling (this forum ) - I look at it like a psychic or an expert speaker might give you partly good and partly twisted information. They have skills and access to some things you don't have, but they are fallible. Like anyone their channeling is subject to error. That's what I think is happening with a lot of the ET channeling out there- it's just coming from beings with their own limited perspective. But that doesn't make them any worse than CNN or NBC or Fox (don't get me started...) which are actually worse, IMO, but that is hardly a reason to say "CNN said something wrong therefore CNN is not real, it does not exist."

Essentially whatever people/aliens are given - as in, just lucky or unlucky enough to be born into - just like people on Earth - they can take it and do what they want with it. The tricky part is - in my theory anyway - is that all the advances (science, tech, culture) result from moving toward source, or at least, from optimal interaction with the physical world, from mastery of cause and effect that can only be gained by moving toward source. Or moving toward truth- this generally looks like moving toward light and love but sometimes truth/the reality of cause and effect - is more neutral than that - it is just plain truth- it is what is true and not what is not true (illusion). And this has to be grasped accurately, in order to advance.

So- although one has to let in the light to move toward truth, one has to move toward source- which is only one true direction & the closer to Source the path gets narrower - to make gains, advances, better mastery of cause and effect & better creative ability in 3D manifestation - one can still take those gains and then move in any direction they choose. They can use that power to dominate, control, create, destroy etc with or without love or truth. Without moving toward Source/Love/Truth, they will not gain in ability and they will eventually wilt, but in the meantime they can do a lot of damage... (and is the damage "bad" or "evil"?? that's a whole other discussion!)

That's why it takes us eternity to reunite with God. And I think it summarizes what a fallen angel is, essentially, but that argument would take some qualifiers- but you get the idea.
There are multiple ET races with us & watching us. Some are very dangerous as explained above; the benevolent ones must respect our free will, but they do want to help us and will if we ask and tune in to Source.
Old 09-09-2013, 01:36 AM
Deactivated Account

I realized this wasn't too clear- the reason the aliens or angels "fall" (use their more advanced knowledge to move away from source) is basically because they learned and got their gifts from their culture, their predecessors, just like spoiled children. Human(oids) don't generally go through epic development from apelike to Godlike in one lifetime - we have to teach new generations, pass down knowledge of all kinds. It's the "failure" to do that well that leads a civilization to fall- it's when immature or spiritually-under-developed beings have massively powerful abilities and technology at their disposal. We have that here on Earth in some, well pretty awful leadership, and ET's - both here and not here - have the same phenom to an even greater extreme. Scary, yeah.
Old 09-09-2013, 03:17 PM
Anandini.Devotee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yo6B5w43Hg0

Even this species of an offshoot of greys have evolved past having an emotional reaction to things yet he fully well understands our emotions just listen to him channeling. emotions are always from living in the past and conditioning, they, becoming enlightened, transcend emotions. its said that the greys evolved past even having a gender, now they are trying to bring that back into their civilization with the hybridization program.
Old 09-09-2013, 03:35 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yo6B5w43Hg0

Even this species of an offshoot of greys have evolved past having an emotional reaction to things yet he fully well understands our emotions just listen to him channeling. emotions are always from living in the past and conditioning, they, becoming enlightened, transcend emotions. its said that the greys evolved past even having a gender, now they are trying to bring that back into their civilization with the hybridization program.

From what I understand greys are a genetically devolved species. Their designers is what I may have channeled. I cant say there name here because its against the forum rules. The greys can only hope to live with emotions. They are devolved. Why all the fear of emotions? You can be in complete intoxication(bliss) while having emotions. This is what I mean by religion. Today there are many people stepping up and being honest about this. Its an old cultural or religious ideology that is being seen through from what I have seen.

Its like a masculine fear based approach to spirituality. Attempting to keep us from our emotions and feelings. Life is grand! It I feel is meant to be embraced IMO.

Bashar has some great stuff. In one of his videos he mentions also that they are a devolved species. It from what I understand is common knowledge. I don't know anything concrete about aliens. Nor does anyone I feel. But I find the topic interesting none the less. Thanks for starting a thread about it!

Wherever I May Roam
Old 09-09-2013, 04:44 PM
Anandini.Devotee

Its a matter of witnessing rather then feeling emotions.
Please read this article and you will understand the art of mastering emotions. http://www.kundalini-teacher.com/chakras/witness.php
Old 09-09-2013, 05:00 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Its a matter of witnessing rather then feeling emotions.
Please read this article and you will understand the art of mastering emotions. http://www.kundalini-teacher.com/chakras/witness.php

This again is what I mean by religion. I say that because I am proof you can do both. There is nothing I can do to not be in bliss. In the beginning it was only in the witness stand. Over time it went full circle. It makes no difference anymore. Shakti can't leave me. Its just the way it is. My limiting factor is my body becoming acclimated. Not my emotions. I can only handle so much bliss. Then I become acclimated and shakti can fill me more. So I'm a snowball of growth. Has nothing to do with witnessing versus not witnessing anymore. Its a state beyond the duality of the the two from what I can gather. I don't know? There are others. And some great teachers expressing what I'm saying. I am way less attached to things. So I should more accurately call myself both a witness and an actor.

Wherever I May Roam