Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 20-12-2011, 05:27 AM
NightFall

Santacruz18,blessings from myself and Angel Sophia. I get you are in need of extra support in regards to 'Joe'? as your angels are telling me that they are around you. I feel a sense of 'loss' with Joe and the need for a intervention. I shall be available thro PM,if you wish. Blessings x
Old 20-12-2011, 04:35 PM
BlueOwl

Hiya Nightfall

Could I ask if possible Angel Sophia have any messages for me? Thank you very much :)
Old 20-12-2011, 08:27 PM
NightFall

Jadey,blessings from myself and Angel Sophia. Sophia has spoken for you her wisdom,she say's 'You deserve the very best that life has to offer. Always aim high and reach for the stars'. When i became aware that Sophia was guiding me,i often recieved these words from her. At this time,i always accepted what i had thinking i wouldnt and couldnt get more or achieve more in any part of life at that time. These words have been sent to you for a reason,Sophia is saying that you can go further with a desire. xx
Old 23-12-2011, 11:52 AM
Ascender
Thank you for giving us Sophia's message Nightfall :)
Old 23-12-2011, 03:58 PM
Master
U had already come to similar conclusions before finding ths website, which is further confirmation to me. Wonder what you think of it?
Does it foster a sense of unity?

http://hiddenlighthouse.wordpress.co...ry/descension/

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 24-12-2011, 06:11 PM
CeesLight

Hi Nightfall

I am dropping in to wish a wonderful Christmas. Lets celebrate with our love ones, enjoy and many blessings to you and your family as well.

I was wondering if I could get some guidance from Angel Sophia...

These days are difficult, feeling sad and lost as to where I should turn. Will I find my answers? Do you have any messages for me?

thank you and Happy Holidays to all

Blessings
Old 24-12-2011, 10:05 PM
Pathfinder
hi nightfall a very merry christmas to you , could angel sophia offer me any guidance am going threw a very low point in my life....
Old 24-12-2011, 11:04 PM
Celeste

Angel Sophia, maybe you don't think Dexter is too important being a dog and all, but he is deaf, with a lot of problems, and I don't know if anyone else would want him. I saved his life, and having him is like having a handicapped child. I have a bleeding heart, but the responsibilities that come with having such a dog like this, for someone like me with limited finances, not to mention he s a bull, and I am fragile in body, is definitely karma, for the bad and for the good. I will think twice about adopting another dog with issues. (He has throat problems--can anyone shed some light about this--skin problems, anxiety/hyper problems; KIDNEY problems that require special, expensive, very fattening prescription dog food which has made him very obese. My estranged husband (who is blind) and I love him. What I can do for him, my husband can't. And what he can do for him, I can't. Ideally, I would like to have my own apartment, but I can't leave Dexter, which I think is very crazy on my part. Well, thanks for letting me vent! I know how it goes. Sometimes we tune in, and other times not.
Old 25-12-2011, 06:10 PM
dena

dear angel Sophia .. I really need guidance .. I need to know what is my purpose in this life and am I on the right track?
Old 26-12-2011, 03:36 AM
Skins_Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightFall
Angel Sophia guides me eachday with words of wisdom. so i asked for the Angel of Wisdom to share with those who need some guidance. Ask Sophia,with love and intent and she will know thro love who needs a heavenly help along today......

What should I do about another guy I meant on the internet? He's from farther away in the Middle East but he tells me he fancies me but the idea of every travelling to his country, scares me.