Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 22-09-2011, 10:10 PM
Experiencer
Adrian, your spirit guides do appear when you are ready, but your readiness is something you manage yourself. Our guides are always communicating with us, so it is not them we need to ask to communicate more, but rather ourselves we must work on to develop better receptivity to spirit. You should certainly work on resolving fear with positivity in all aspects of your life. Practicing meditation will help you, as will mindfully making an effort to raise your vibration and emotional state (using energy healing techniques such as EFT and reiki to resolve negative energies and emotions you carry with you is a great help to this process). And of course you can ask your guides to help bring you to the right materials and teachers to help you along.

Good luck with your progress!
Old 23-09-2011, 01:17 AM
Master
Adrian: Maybe my spirit guides will appear when I'm more prepared to meet them.

Well, your conversations here are part of how you're preparing, eh?
Also reading articles and books about guides and angels can prepare you more,
as well as facing all your feelings - your hopes and fears - about this and releasing them.

Xan

Old 25-09-2011, 12:23 PM
Adrian29

Thank you very much to you all. This site is the best if you're looking for Psychic/Spirituality information.
Old 14-10-2011, 12:06 PM
Suspended
I've only got my experience to speak from, but I'd say whether you do or don't channel depends on a number of factors, the most important being whether it would further your growth (and theirs, because learning takes place even at their level) and whether it would benefit others.

Having a desire to help others is important, which goes hand in hand with motivation. If it's healing YOU need, chanelling might not be for you, yet. If on the other hand, you've healed your fears and now you want to help others, it might be exactly the ticket!

These beings tend to hit multiple birds with one stone. The things they do are designed to benefit more than one person simultaneously, including the channel!

Having a strong sense of self awareness and good intentions is important too. Being emotionally ready in terms of unresolved fears, that is, having shed enough of them, and being willing to see into the remainder.

You can't give a message to someone else accurately if part of it conflicts with your existing fears or hangups...it could alter the message...so I'd say they'd probably pick people with whom this would be less likely. Or through contact with them, you'd get the chance to grow so this was no longer a concern.

I don't think there are hard and fast rules, to be honest. Try expressing the desire to channel, and let your imagination wander into the sorts of messages you'd like to be the one to deliver to mankind.

Think about your strengths, interests, passions - would you like to focus on one of these areas? What about your experiences...do you have things in your life that you think other people can learn from? Think about your weaknesses and see if you think they would interfere with the clarity of your message.

The clearer your image about the message YOU'd like to deliver, the help YOU'd like to give, the better the chance of channeling an entity with a similar purpose.

I know one of person who has a particular interest in helping children who've been hurt or who are in pain, and he has alot of contact with Archangel Metatron (who helps children). (Google Glen Harrison)

I think there's a lot of responsibility involved too, because when you're speaking alongside an entity like this, whoever it is, to deliver a message you have a big responsibility to do a good deed with that. And a unique chance to make a big difference.

And like Laura said....first step in contact. Meditation will help with that. The more you do it, the clearer you can perceive :)

Best wishes.