Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Closed Thread

Old 17-11-2006, 09:38 PM
Lapis

Question How Do They Look To You?

I was just thinking how fun it would be for us to share what our Guides or Teachers or Angels or ET's etc. actually look like to us when we've seen any of Them. I have learned over the years that these nonphysical beings will sometimes change or 'shapeshift' mainly to get specific learning across to us at the time. Like putting on a bright costume to add more impact to whats happening and to really pull our focus in.

On the other hand, a couple of my childhood Guides or Helpers deliberately withheld Their faces from me, for reasons I learned many years later. They didn't want me to fixate on Them or facial features so They hid them from me. That way I only had what They were trying to teach me to focus on, plus we have a tendency to become infatuated with these higher dimensional beings for the obvious reasons. Anyway here's some of what my personal nonphysical Guides/Angels/ET's and such have looked to me at the time.

*Hooded Monks Robes
This was one of the childhood Guides that always appeared to me while OOB. He wore dark brown heavy fabric hooded monks robe, like what I'd guess the monks of old wore. I could only see his hands and his shoes. The hooded part was always totally blacked out....no face at all. Interesting huh?

*Etheric Transparent Beings
These have appeared to me looking like young adults in their early 20's in rather futuristic clothes like metalic jumpsuites. I could see them but also see through them. Other times I've only been able to see the upper half of their bodies which I think they created mainly so I'd see something!

*Colored Lights
These range from the size of a pin point of brilliant light up to about 4 ft. tall. I've seen these in all different colors, pure clear colors not like we have in this realm.

What appearance's have They taken on for you over the months, years or decades?
Old 17-11-2006, 09:55 PM
Makoorakoo

interesting topic Lapis,

my first guide i ever found out was my true self while i was meditating with a friend, my true self is beastkin somewhat like a fox.

my second guide i found was an angel called Sarah, she was a naked angel with the steriotypical pair of wings, hazel shortish hair to the shouldiers, silver coloured eyes and had a white glow around her body. She is no longer with me but will forever remain in my heart. I believe she will return soon.

another guide i had was a wolf called Burial, looked like a basic wolf, male and had a dark matallic platform which he always stood on. He is currently waiting for me to grow up and find him somewhere upon this plane sometime. Something he told me when i was 14 was that i will always be more mature than a lot of people yet i would also be quite immature. I believe that goes for everyone in some cases lol.

another guide is my instinct, which is a shapeshifter so has no real form.

another guide is a physical person who lives in america, he is my guide because his family did not approve of him and his soul was sent to help me in a physical body. I dont know what he looks like as I have never seen him.

I have more guides but they dont show themselves often. In a way I have many guides because anything that will teach me for truth and growth is a guide to me.

love and blessings to all
Old 19-11-2006, 09:46 AM
Enlightener

you have commited a Capsicum related offence, I shall now have to arrest you

How exactly do you meet your guides?

I have asked the angels to heal me before, though I don't really have a guide to help me.

Enlightener
Old 19-11-2006, 02:54 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enlightener
How exactly do you meet your guides?

I have asked the angels to heal me before, though I don't really have a guide to help me.

Enlightener

imo meditation is the key i believe we all have at least one spirit guide/guardian angel. xxx
Old 20-11-2006, 10:44 AM
~Jay~

Well so far I have had 3 main guides. The first one was a Native American Indian fella called White Feather....and he looked exactly like the stereotypical image, save for the fact that everthing he 'wore', including the headdress, and the markings on his face etc...was white.

The second guide first appeared to me as a rather gorgeous ancient Egyptian man. I was very wary of him, especially as he was so huge, and asked him to reveal his true form to me. Immediately he 'morphed' into an angelic being - and that's the way he nearly always appears to me ever since.

I've just met a new guide and he is very much like Gandalf from LOTR, lol! Long white hair, long white beard, white robes etc...and a very wise twinkle in his eyes! He is here to guide me on this latest phase of my path, and I look forward to getting to know him much more.....when I get back round to meditating again!
Old 20-11-2006, 01:30 PM
GoldChord

Howdy,

Oh, I'm almost embarrased to answer this question. But here goes ... because I'm such a doofus and need to be bashed over the head with the message any guides try to deliver to me they tend to appear in disguise - usually as people I know or more frequently as famous people. I know this sounds really odd - but it seems to be the only way I can understand what they are trying to say. Once it was George Clooney, another time it was Captain Kathryn Janeway from StarTrek Voyager - I kid you not. I don't know if these are different guides or the same one masquerading. But each time they have a specific message to deliver to me. Only recently have I had a glimpse of a guide that wasn't a celebrity or known to me in some way. Goodness I don't even read those New Weeklys or Who Magazine, let alone get advice from people who frequent their pages. If Paris Hilton shows up - I'm off.

Take care.
Old 20-11-2006, 10:52 PM
Lapis

Talking Quick Change Artists

Too funny GoldChord and now I must confess as well.

I remember having 2 different dream encounters with a couple of my personal guides or helpers many years ago. In one dream, the setting was a typical Movie Theater (this seems to be another of their favorite settings to use). I was the only one in the whole theater and the 2 unseen guides where in the projection booth up behind me so I never saw them but only heard them.

The movie starts up and its a cartoon! I couldn't believe what I was seeing. A cartoon playing out all of the information they wanted me to receive. When the cartoon ended and the screen went black I heard the one unseen guide say to the other one - "Do you think she's got it yet?"

Aaaahhhh life's hysterically cool and these poor guides/helpers no doubt knock themselves out trying to create just the right package at the right moment to really get the message across with as much punch as possible. Jaycee, what you shared about the dashing but intimidating Egyptian morphing into an Angel, showed this so clearly. They'll create and stage whole areas and take on whatever forms/costumes they sense we'll respond to the best right then to help us get IT and remember IT.....IMO.

I too have had "movie stars" show up with the goods. This one took me awhile to figure out however. I thought for the longest time I was perverted at some strange level I wasn't conscious of! I've learned that as we mature and mellow this allows Them to just sort of dash in and drop off the goods aka the Latest Lesson, and zip on out again. In this phase They can appear as just about anything. I've had telepathic communications with tiny points of brilliant colored lights!

Great stuff everyone, please keep um' coming.
Old 23-11-2006, 02:37 AM
soulauraz

"Angels" as we call them are just pure energy and take on the form of a human-llike presence. Basically these energies take to the form of our comforts. I believe everyone has an auric energy field around them and that it is the energy of who we really are surrounding us. I also believe we have these "angels" to help us and guide us to become part of the oneness that the universe is. (Including Mother nature, earth, humankind, etc...) These angels aren't neccesarrily just in energy form. They are also the people in our lives. People we have grown to know and love and have a connection with, and even people we have said "hello" to on the street.

I have a gaurdian angels support group surrounding me at all times. Even when i am down in the dumps I know that i am slowly but surely being healed.

The famous indian, Geronimo, is one of my supports. I also have faerie, Samara, by my side. however, the guide i turn to every time i need advanced help is Celestia. She is my inner child.

I hope this inspires all of you to know that you are loved and wanted.

Unconditional Light and Love,
Soulauraz

May the light and love in me acknowledge the light and love within you. - Namaste.
Old 28-11-2006, 03:22 PM
ljepotica

Very fascinating topic Lapis

Well since I've been a child I've always seen white flashes/light/forms out of the corner of my eyes but of course didn't think much of it as didn't know what it was.

Also since I was a child I've felt something stroking my face and my head in a motherly/fatherly way. I've also felt something standing just behind me and hugging me.

I have also had a picture of a Native American man in my mind, infact it's been of a man with hair down to his shoulders, he's very handsome but I see him in sepia colour. This one is funny as sometimes, for no apparent reason I just get this image in my mind that I'm a Native American woman living about 100-150 years ago-ok past life but maybe an indication, or perhaps one my guides is a Native American woman.

Now thinking back it's fascinating what happened to me about 10 years ago. I like reading books-ok I was 19 ten years ago:)

One day I went to my local library and I was heavily drawn to a book by Lynn V. Andrews: Medicine Woman-bear in mind that I knew nothing about spirit guides, nothing about psychic abilites-in short I didn't know this world existed
This book has a Native American woman in it and as I started to read I became more and more fascinated and could almost feel what Lynn was going through her period of self-discovery. I also read Jaguar Woman and Star Woman by her.

What I mean to say about the above is that I feel that maybe two of my guides are Native American...

I also see people sometimes and in their eyes see a world that is far-off and free and real, a world not polluted by traditional left-brain thought. They seem not of this earth...

ok think i'm wondering off topic here...
Old 28-11-2006, 08:35 PM
hangloose_island_girl

I found my guides when i did my first sweat. It was in the form of a deer that stood outside while we were taking a break and a racoon that came in a dream that same night.
Closed Thread