Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 02-01-2018, 03:51 PM
Experiencer
I'm not sure if this will help at all...
Answer: Earth Dragon [from Diana Cooper's Dragon Tarot]
It is time to clear unwanted energies that are preventing your life from moving forward. Call on the earth dragons and ask them to remove all that is not in accordance with divine light.

Question: Would it be wise/allowed for me to meet soulmates or a twin flame one day?
"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII
Old 04-01-2018, 01:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Question: Would it be wise/allowed for me to meet soulmates or a twin flame one day?

One of roses, Lightening bolt ~ Akashic Tarot

I feel you will have choice and you might have to make a choice, as in there will be a discerning factor and channeling of resources appropriately, so as in not to experience burn out of your spiritual/ core self.

Q. What life lessons has S taught me ?
Old 04-01-2018, 03:57 PM
Experiencer
A: The Ark of the Covenant card [from the Akashic Tarot] and 3 of Keys card [also from the same deck.

According to the first card, the life lessons have something to do with a karmic contract of some kind; according to the second card, inner peace is needed, and perhaps an emotional or literal step back.

Q: Was there a point to the personal events of 2011-2012 that affected me so severely?
"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII
Old 05-01-2018, 03:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Q: Was there a point to the personal events of 2011-2012 that affected me so severely?

I am glad someone has the akashic tarot deck as well, I just started using this possibly a week now <3 how are you finding it :)

3 of Roses ~ Loving Elementals ~ Akashic Tarot

Okay this might sound weird. Since we are already doing the past life thread ~
I feel that this had to do with taking a step back, to connect to a healing heart, powerful heart, humility and turning oneself down in areas hat wouldn't serve higher spiritual purpose, and connecting to core child/ self and also initiation into your own tribe, finding your own kind, possibly past life as elemental, healing heart and also loss of a child... by learning to connect to your own inner child/ heal the child within by being the wise adult first, as in coming into your 'master' self.

Hope this helps ~

Q. A message of positive encouragement today ~
Old 05-01-2018, 03:58 PM
Experiencer
I'm actually using the online version of the Akashic Tarot, from the HayHouse/HealYourLife site. I like it, especially since the first card I got was 'Fated Meeting'. My imagination went into overdrive on that one.

Yes, that all resonates with me. It's comforting to read it.
Quote:
loss of a child
I almost lost myself, during those two years. I was so full of fear and darkness that I couldn't see any way out. It was a bit of a 'crisis of faith'/dark night of the soul, in a way. I've been healing from it, and learning to laugh more.

A: Summer/Winter and The Akashic Field [from the Akashic Tarot]
I'm getting a sense of moving forward with joy, and amazing opportunities are unveiled.

Q: Is that particular programme still helping me, or have I kind of outgrown it since I've been doing it near constantly for eight years?
Old 15-01-2018, 07:39 AM
Master

Crystalkitty777
Power (Strength), 9pentacles/material harvest ;clarified with new beginnings/fool
That programme has helped you a lot through all the obstacles and opportunities it presented you. You have grown from learning about your power and weaknesses and maybe its now time to try something new (but not because you did not gain from it, but because you already have).
Question: Is my pain likely to get better in the coming months
Old 18-01-2018, 09:10 PM
Experiencer
Moonincancer:

Question: Is my pain likely to get better in the coming months?

Answer: Strength, Nine of Wands, 3 of Swords

Part of how your pain manifests comes from within yourself and your attitude. Not letting it get the best of you and having the strength to overcome any negative setbacks and believe that it will improve. Not falling victim to it.
I think with the right attitude and acquiring the relevant strength, you can overcome your pain - you will not give up on improving it if you stay positive in the next coming months.

Question: What is my biggest weakness in relationships?
Old 18-01-2018, 09:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragoneyes
Question: What is my biggest weakness in relationships?
Tarot of Sexual Magic
Queen of Swords - Wands 4 - Wands 2

Do you tend to see the other the way you want / like him to be as opposed to for who he really is? Could also be you fall for the potential of the man, which is something he can be(come) but isn't yet. You easily lose yourself in a relationship, very dedicated and passionate, but in the end you feel disappointed when you begin to see him for who he is. Which I think happens when you are already quite deeply involved, at the point where it will hurt to leave and/or is difficult to change things around.

NEXT QUESTION FAIRYCRYSTAL:
Why is it so hard to get over my ex?
I am generally happy, busy with my own goals in life, enjoying that too, and yet... the bond is still so strong, as are the feelings (this is mutual btw).
Why is this? Would like to know because I'm beginning to think it is not going to go away at all...
Thank you!
Old 19-01-2018, 05:12 PM
Experiencer
I got a lot more than just one sentence for this one. I hope that's alright.

Answer: The King of Scrolls and The Ascent [Akashic Tarot]
As with any of the Kings and Queens, the King of Scrolls may also be a new love interest for you or for another, depending upon his location in the spread; this card may also represent you or someone you know who is longing for deeper understanding and a greater clarity of thought.
So keep your efforts strong, and instead of being passed by, you will climb to the heights!

Next Question for CrystalKitty777:
Is my low self-esteem and low self-worth a product of trauma, or is it deeper than that?
Old 19-01-2018, 06:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalKitty777
I got a lot more than just one sentence for this one. I hope that's alright.

Answer: The King of Scrolls and The Ascent [Akashic Tarot]
As with any of the Kings and Queens, the King of Scrolls may also be a new love interest for you or for another, depending upon his location in the spread; this card may also represent you or someone you know who is longing for deeper understanding and a greater clarity of thought.
So keep your efforts strong, and instead of being passed by, you will climb to the heights!

Is my low self-esteem and low self-worth a product of trauma, or is it deeper than that?
Feedback for CrystalKitty...
Even though that is good to know, I think this is the text from the booklet on this king?, it doesn't answer my question...
Maybe I'll have to rephrase my question and ask again at a later point, cos I really wanna know
Thanks!