Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 24-06-2016, 09:08 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by IntrepidExplorer
Hadn't thought of that! Thanks :)

Wow, it looks like they did vote to leave! Stork must've outweighed Mice on that one-like we underestimated the change that was coming, wow!
Old 25-06-2016, 12:41 PM
Master
Can anyone give me a bit more insight on the Scythe concerning love/relationship matters? It keeps coming up at the mo in almost any reading I do on the subject (not the same questions btw, not like I'm overasking).

Right now I got it as the center card in a box spread:
Question being: what should I do in order to meet the right partner for me?

Ship 3 ---- Rider 1 ---- Bear 15

Tree 5 ---- Scythe 10 - Dog 18

Letter 27 - Stork 17--- Anchor 35

Considering the spread and question and position of Scythe, I doubt it'd mean "pain and hurt" in this case ...
But then what? Be more decisive? Reap what you've sown?
Or maybe even -in combination with Stork- "stop nitpicking and have some fun!" (nitpicking being trying to separate the chaff from the corn)?
Anyone?

Rider Scythe Stork: In the present line, I'd say "go out more, reap what you've sown (as in 'take what you've learnt with you') and have fun"
*Fun cos the Storks seem to be dancing on the nest on my deck.

Ship Rider Bear: longing to go out more, meet more people, and be seen for who I am. So I should be more outgoing.
(*bear is a polar bear that's stepping out of the water)

Tree Scythe Dog: dunno cos of the Scythe :/

Letter Stork Anchor: what I know: Changing my MO (modus operandus) too often, so there's no steady course of action.

I can't really do the reading cos that Scythe trips me up ...
Old 25-06-2016, 01:00 PM
Master

Herro,

I can take a potshot at the horizontal lines for you, although I'm probably not (ever going to be) a classic lenormand-style reader.

Ship - Rider - Bear: There's a lot of physical action in the first two cards (literally moving) so this sounds like you really need to get out there. I've just looked up the Bear card, and it ALSO looks like a moving card (ie from the water up to the land). So in terms of where you search for new love - you either need to get out of the house if you haven't already, or try new things/places.

Tree - Scythe - Dog: My reading of this is influenced a bit because I see there's an Anchor in the line below, but basically I'm still getting the same impression that you need to switch things up a bit. I'm seeing "tree - scythe" and literally thinking of the guy who comes along and trims the excess branches off the tree. So... if you've tried online dating, revisit your profile/pictures and see if it can be revamped a bit. There may be more culling than adding of new content. And then, be patient and persevere (Dog).

Letter - Stork - Anchor: Again, similar to the above, except Letter (especially after seeing Ship earlier) gives me the impression this refers to online dating. Stork is all about new beginnings (so maybe try some new websites - OR stick around on your existing ones and keep an eye out for new messages) and Anchor, like Dog, is probably telling you to persevere a bit more. Literally, get your strategy in order and park it so it has a chance to work.

Hope that helps! :)
Old 25-06-2016, 03:08 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Can anyone give me a bit more insight on the Scythe concerning love/relationship matters? It keeps coming up at the mo in almost any reading I do on the subject (not the same questions btw, not like I'm overasking).

Right now I got it as the center card in a box spread:
Question being: what should I do in order to meet the right partner for me?

Ship 3 ---- Rider 1 ---- Bear 15

Tree 5 ---- Scythe 10 - Dog 18

Letter 27 - Stork 17--- Anchor 35

Considering the spread and question and position of Scythe, I doubt it'd mean "pain and hurt" in this case ...
But then what? Be more decisive? Reap what you've sown?
Or maybe even -in combination with Stork- "stop nitpicking and have some fun!" (nitpicking being trying to separate the chaff from the corn)?
Anyone?

Rider Scythe Stork: In the present line, I'd say "go out more, reap what you've sown (as in 'take what you've learnt with you') and have fun"
*Fun cos the Storks seem to be dancing on the nest on my deck.

Ship Rider Bear: longing to go out more, meet more people, and be seen for who I am. So I should be more outgoing.
(*bear is a polar bear that's stepping out of the water)

Tree Scythe Dog: dunno cos of the Scythe :/

Letter Stork Anchor: what I know: Changing my MO (modus operandus) too often, so there's no steady course of action.

I can't really do the reading cos that Scythe trips me up ...

Scythe is saying you feel disconnected from your own love life. Naturally, you are yearning for love(Ship), but it's as much about the journey(Ship) as it is the destination(Anchor). You're looking for a new man, probably one who isn't tied down and doesn't have a lot of baggage(Ship), and I think you're hoping to be swept off your feet(Ship + Rider + Bear.) Bear has benefits and resources, Rider uses up benefits and resources(can be emotional/mental, etc.), Ship says you need to make those last.

Tree + Scythe + Dog = leave your past behind, don't cut off new companionship because of what happened in the past, don't make snap judgements regarding someone's faithfulness, devotion, etc.

Rider + Scythe + Stork = DONT JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS!!!! These are all swift-fast action cards!!!

Be able to let go of the superficial things that don't matter much, change your messaging,(Letter + Stork), words are just that....only words....don't give them more power than they deserve(Letter + Bear). Don't be fair-weathered,(Scythe + Stork), behave like you're in this for the long haul(Ship + Anchor)

There's a lot of "Don'ts" in this cause Scythe is the center card.

The card below the center card is your "blind spot", what you are not seeing.
Old 25-06-2016, 06:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
Herro,

I can take a potshot at the horizontal lines for you, although I'm probably not (ever going to be) a classic lenormand-style reader.

Ship - Rider - Bear: There's a lot of physical action in the first two cards (literally moving) so this sounds like you really need to get out there. I've just looked up the Bear card, and it ALSO looks like a moving card (ie from the water up to the land). So in terms of where you search for new love - you either need to get out of the house if you haven't already, or try new things/places.

Tree - Scythe - Dog: My reading of this is influenced a bit because I see there's an Anchor in the line below, but basically I'm still getting the same impression that you need to switch things up a bit. I'm seeing "tree - scythe" and literally thinking of the guy who comes along and trims the excess branches off the tree. So... if you've tried online dating, revisit your profile/pictures and see if it can be revamped a bit. There may be more culling than adding of new content. And then, be patient and persevere (Dog).

Letter - Stork - Anchor: Again, similar to the above, except Letter (especially after seeing Ship earlier) gives me the impression this refers to online dating. Stork is all about new beginnings (so maybe try some new websites - OR stick around on your existing ones and keep an eye out for new messages) and Anchor, like Dog, is probably telling you to persevere a bit more. Literally, get your strategy in order and park it so it has a chance to work.

Hope that helps! :)
Thank you, makes a lot of sense. I am very up and downy with the whole dating/relationship thing, haha.
Sometimes I invest time on it, other times I can't really be bothered. It's this constant wave-movement.
Funny that that tendency comes up in both mine, yours and I believe Fortune's reading too.
And I don't go out a whole lot either to places where I could be seen. Mostly practical, I have very little money.
Thank you!
Old 25-06-2016, 06:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fortune
Scythe is saying you feel disconnected from your own love life. Naturally, you are yearning for love(Ship), but it's as much about the journey(Ship) as it is the destination(Anchor). You're looking for a new man, probably one who isn't tied down and doesn't have a lot of baggage(Ship), and I think you're hoping to be swept off your feet(Ship + Rider + Bear.)
That is TOTALLY spot on! Everything you say here ... nothing to add

Quote:
Bear has benefits and resources, Rider uses up benefits and resources(can be emotional/mental, etc.), Ship says you need to make those last.
Interesting ... got to think about that... That's about me, right? So if I understand correctly, I have resources/benefits, but somehow I let those get drained away?

Quote:
Tree + Scythe + Dog = leave your past behind, don't cut off new companionship because of what happened in the past, don't make snap judgements regarding someone's faithfulness, devotion, etc.

Rider + Scythe + Stork = DONT JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS!!!! These are all swift-fast action cards!!!

Be able to let go of the superficial things that don't matter much, change your messaging,(Letter + Stork), words are just that....only words....don't give them more power than they deserve(Letter + Bear). Don't be fair-weathered,(Scythe + Stork), behave like you're in this for the long haul(Ship + Anchor)

There's a lot of "Don'ts" in this cause Scythe is the center card.

The card below the center card is your "blind spot", what you are not seeing.
Very interesting, cos again there's that bit of not following through, shying away to easily etc.
And yes, I'm quite good at jumping to conclusions and making snap judgements :/

Thank you so much, this really helps a lot!!
Old 25-06-2016, 08:41 PM
Master
Trying out my deck that I just picked up. Question in regards to a dream I had last night, and what I need to do to make that a reality in my life.

Pulled:

The Stork, The Ring, and The Tree.

It's an interesting pull. The stork. Seems to speak of a new beginning, a birth of some sorts. Not sure if that is in the literal sense, of a child, or the start of something within my life. The ring, is about connection. Also eternity and permanence. The tree, is sturdy. Strong. Rooted. Foundations. It's also about life, death, and rebirth.

In some ways it could be seen that this about someone coming into my life, a partner, of some sort. And we would start something new together. But I am not so sure if that is the meaning of this one. As I did not ask a question about that, but at the same time, the answer to what I did ask, could be found through that.

Rings could also be coming full circle, and that could be a possibility, as the dream, was something along those lines. Of returning to "grace" so to speak.

I did pull another card as an action card on what I needed to do to make this a reality. The first one I pulled, the rod, did not make much sense in this scenario, so I opted to pull another card instead. That time was the child. Which could be literal in that this is about a partner, and even having a child with them.
Old 26-06-2016, 03:46 PM
Master
Did a pull today on someone I have known. On whether this person is my future in a romantic kind of way.

I pulled.

4 - the house 23 - mice - 27 letter.

This one I am not so sure on. At first glance it seems like a positive thing.

House, safe place, security, home, peace prosperity.

Letter - communication. conversation. speaking. news.

But then there is mice. Which seems to be the sour grape in the bunch. A card about theft. Stealth. Reminds me of the 7 of swords. Which is a card I have pulled many a time in the past. The mouse does have some positive attributes such as paying attention to details.

Together it seems like stealing something away from a happy stable home. Or some bad news about said home. I would have to say then this is a bad omen with regards to the question I posed and that things would not end well.

I suppose there could also be an off chance that it would be about saving someone from a bad/broken "home" so to speak. Though I am not sure it could be seen as a positive thing this combination. Then again I am still new to understanding and learning the Lenormand deck.

It could also be about a small amount of timing, before receiving said letter of communication. As the mouse also symbolizes short amounts of time, like a month. Since it is followed by a letter, that could also be a possibility.

Last edited by innerlight : 26-06-2016 at 07:40 PM.
Old 26-06-2016, 08:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by innerlight
Trying out my deck that I just picked up. Question in regards to a dream I had last night, and what I need to do to make that a reality in my life.

Pulled:

The Stork, The Ring, and The Tree.

It's an interesting pull. The stork. Seems to speak of a new beginning, a birth of some sorts. Not sure if that is in the literal sense, of a child, or the start of something within my life. The ring, is about connection. Also eternity and permanence. The tree, is sturdy. Strong. Rooted. Foundations. It's also about life, death, and rebirth.

In some ways it could be seen that this about someone coming into my life, a partner, of some sort. And we would start something new together. But I am not so sure if that is the meaning of this one. As I did not ask a question about that, but at the same time, the answer to what I did ask, could be found through that.

Rings could also be coming full circle, and that could be a possibility, as the dream, was something along those lines. Of returning to "grace" so to speak.

I did pull another card as an action card on what I needed to do to make this a reality. The first one I pulled, the rod, did not make much sense in this scenario, so I opted to pull another card instead. That time was the child. Which could be literal in that this is about a partner, and even having a child with them.
Not sure what your dream was about, but I gather it's about a partner.
Somehow Stork Ring Tree makes me feel you got to change your outlook regarding regular/steady relationships.
Combined with Whip could mean to be more assertive and Child can mean to take small steps, so to take it easy in a way.
Child combined with Whip ... be more assertive, but in the right way, so not aggressive. But playful. Be playful. Flirty. Have fun. Enjoy it. It's supposed to be fun.
Do you happen to regard long term relationships as not playful, or lose your own playfulness in a relationship? Tend to get (too) serious? Or are you too serious about it to begin with, not playful enough?
Not sure how it ties in, but if it's the correct interpretation, you should be able to work it out ...
Old 26-06-2016, 08:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by innerlight
Did a pull today on someone I have known. On whether this person is my future in a romantic kind of way.

I pulled.

4 - the house 23 - mice - 27 letter.

This one I am not so sure on. At first glance it seems like a positive thing.

House, safe place, security, home, peace prosperity.

Letter - communication. conversation. speaking. news.

But then there is mice. Which seems to be the sour grape in the bunch. A card about theft. Stealth. Reminds me of the 7 of swords. Which is a card I have pulled many a time in the past. The mouse does have some positive attributes such as paying attention to details.

Together it seems like stealing something away from a happy stable home. Or some bad news about said home. I would have to say then this is a bad omen with regards to the question I posed and that things would not end well.

I suppose there could also be an off chance that it would be about saving someone from a bad/broken "home" so to speak. Though I am not sure it could be seen as a positive thing this combination. Then again I am still new to understanding and learning the Lenormand deck.

It could also be about a small amount of timing, before receiving said letter of communication. As the mouse also symbolizes short amounts of time, like a month. Since it is followed by a letter, that could also be a possibility.
Oh, I so dislike the Letter, haha.
And not directly an answer to your question, but I do think, based on the cards, you will pay a hefty price if he does turn up in your life. That being your feeling of well-being, comfort and stability. It would rock your boat, but in such a way you wouldn't notice it till it's (almost) to late to repair it. That sort of thing.