Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 04-12-2011, 06:08 PM
CoffeeGem

Hi There,

I don't mean to butt in but I am so happy you created this thread. I had purchased and used these cards and find them to be very accurate.

Thanks Again,
CoffeeGem
Old 04-12-2011, 10:00 PM
angelwhispers

hey coffee you're not butting in please feel free to jump in and give your insights too. i love this deck
Old 10-12-2011, 07:19 AM
Trieah

Oh yes! By all means CoffeeGem, do join in And that goes for anyone else out there who has this deck.
Old 10-12-2011, 07:47 AM
Trieah

Sorry it's taken me a while to get back to this.

Making a Choice: To me, it seems that either door "choice" can be just as good as the other, if one is truly willing to work at making their choice work. But what I find interesting about this card, is the rocky path that lead up to the fork in the road in the first place. Life is't alway paved with a smooth road, but when it starts getting too bumpy, that's when the real decision making time comes about. How long do you stay on the rocky path before finally making a choice to change things? It's also interesting that both the paths that lead away from the fork have no obstacles on them, as the original path did. Perhaps this is an indication that things have gotten so far out of hand, that any change in direction is better then where you're at. Also, I find it interesting that it looks like the birds are flying back and forth between the two doors. To me, this indicates that even if you find that you did make the wrong choice by choosing one path over the other, it's never too late to "fly" over to that other choice.

In reverse: I get a sense of almost being forced into leaving something behind to strike out on your own, whether willingly or unwillingly doesn't matter, the situation warrants action to be taken. It's interesting that all the paths are now upside down, and the two smooth paths that lead to the doors in the right side up position, now have all kinds of obstacles and hurdles all over them. But, once you can make it past all that, it does lead to that single wider path which leads to a better place, notice how now all those rocks on that path are upside down and the path is now clear. So to me, it says, yeah you're gonna have a rough start, but it won't last forever. Just don't get too hung up on all those obstacles.
Old 10-12-2011, 07:50 AM
Trieah

I don't really have time to pull another card right now. Hey CoffeeGem, would you like to pull one and give us your thoughts on it?
Old 10-12-2011, 03:29 PM
angelwhispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trieah
I don't really have time to pull another card right now. Hey CoffeeGem, would you like to pull one and give us your thoughts on it?

yes i would appreciate if someone else jumped in too. please if you have this deck join in the convo.
Old 18-12-2011, 01:50 AM
CoffeeGem

Hi There,

I am getting my deck out this evening. I was on vacation and I felt I needed a break from them as well. I will do a read and post something of the cards I pull. :)
Old 19-12-2011, 11:02 AM
angelwhispers

great coffeegem. look forward to it.
Old 19-12-2011, 11:12 AM
angelwhispers

i pulled a card this morning
heal the ouch.. its time to heal, let go of the anger, hurt, negative emotions and heal. you don't have to do it alone either there are those there to help you. with the racoon touching the fox's throat i feel it can reflect like a verbal abuse
reversed .. its time you say your sorry to those you've hurt. the fox in this position looks so stubborn to me. swallow your pride and admit your wrong and apologize so everyone can heal