Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 11-11-2011, 10:20 PM
Master
Why do we live in a human body? We're here to learn, to use the higher intellect and to evolve. Why spend so many months in a vegetative state floating around in amniotic fluid? What's the point in that? Also the energy bodies need to step down from a higher/faster state to a lower/slower one in order to stretch out and fill the body so why would a soul go in and out of the actual body? When a mom senses the soul of her unborn child, she is sensing a disembodied soul not one that is already in the fetus. Unless there is a special reason for arriving early, the time to incarnate is at the moment of birth - that's when the party starts and the astrology chart kicks in.
Old 11-11-2011, 10:54 PM
Aquarian

Good question Uma. When I did a regression to incarnation a while back I didn't have a choice about incarnating. And I reluctanly accepted it because I knew that I had attracted the event and consequently it was good for my soul.
I couldn't tell you if that was real or just my imagination though.
Old 11-11-2011, 11:22 PM
Tabitha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
Why spend so many months in a vegetative state floating around in amniotic fluid?

The human fetus most definitely does not spend its time in its mother's uterus in a "vegetative state". Far from it!
Old 12-11-2011, 02:39 AM
Master
Tabitha, some plants have very animal like characteristics
Old 12-11-2011, 03:10 AM
Scibat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarian
It might be possible to prove both.

You recruit 100 psychics. You run them through a series of elimination tests to get the best 20 on that day. These remaining 20 are isolated and get to meet 10 pregnant women at various stages.

The simple question would be "has a soul descended?" You would also use 20 non-psychics as a control.
If there is significant agreement by the psychics only on whether a soul has descended, you've gone a long way to proving it objectively.

Of course we rarely actually need to prove anything to anyone else.

But until such time that someone does such a thing or something similar, its all merely speculation or people simply making things up to fit into some make believe paradigm they have invented.
Old 12-11-2011, 07:43 AM
Aquarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scibat
But until such time that someone does such a thing or something similar, its all merely speculation or people simply making things up to fit into some make believe paradigm they have invented.
Prove the universe wasn't created one second ago. You can't.

There are grades of proof eg climate change can never be completely proven because we don't have a spare Earth to run the experiments on.

It's actually quite easy for someone with decent aura detections skills to tell if there are one vs two auras there. It's got to be even easier if you have a 'foreign' aura growing inside you.
Several women in this thread have stated they could tell. They all said after 4 months. There's a good chance at least one of them detected it.
Old 12-11-2011, 08:36 AM
Scibat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarian
Prove the universe wasn't created one second ago. You can't.

There are grades of proof eg climate change can never be completely proven because we don't have a spare Earth to run the experiments on.

It's actually quite easy for someone with decent aura detections skills to tell if there are one vs two auras there. It's got to be even easier if you have a 'foreign' aura growing inside you.
Several women in this thread have stated they could tell. They all said after 4 months. There's a good chance at least one of them detected it.

People say a lot of things on forums, that doesn't make them true or correct. In this case you must back up and prove that auras are real before you can move forward with the idea that woman can detect the aura of an unborn child. The people claiming to have such knowledge may truly believe they see auras and believe that they know whether an unborn child has a soul, but without objective evidence its again just speculation based on their belief and paradigm.
Old 12-11-2011, 12:09 PM
gerrygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverbethesame
Does an unborned baby that died by miscarriage has a soul? What happen to them after that?

Yes our souls are connected at the point of conception. The question is why are you asking the question? What is it that you believe? Are you asking because human conditioning has taught you that miscarriage or abortion has told you that if either of these two thing happen there is some spiritual mishap or complication? dessolation or major issue?

Anticipating your reply... let me give you an insight. Our souls are our own, the mother carrying a potential baby may NOT be aware of the contract THAT soul made with God. That contract may well be that they were NEVER meant to be born but purely to the experience the enomous challenge of simply BECOMING human which is being in Utero! And then go back home!

We need to understand, that when we CHOSE in to incarnate that unborn soul will also know the choices that their potential parent may CHOOSE to make given their circumstances, therefore know they will never be born so it IS a match made in heaven, as if was never the intention of that soul to BE born anyway.

This is the beauty and mystery of universal consciousness, we as humans will never understand its full complexities and we never will IF WE could we would BE GOD! We therefore as human beings is to purely accept what IS and know that a greater power is at hand. If we chose to abrort a pregnancy I also believe that it is honesty that we SAY to the unborn child in prayer "that with LOVE I need to let you go back Home to God, my situation is such that I feel unable to cope with the responsibility of parenthood, however if God and this unborn spirit needs to incarnate I ask that help is given (either physcially, mentallly or emotionally, whatever the block) to enable me to go ahread with this pregnancy". Therefore if the block was for example knowing that you would be abandoned by your parents and therefore homeless due to the pregnancy that the angels will either apease the attitude of the parents in telling them or present an opportunity to house you and your child.... Asking for someone else to support you or love you is outside the realms of divine power as we have free wil, but asking for physical help and support is very much in the remit of Gods angels and therefore an acceptable request.

So I truely know and understand that asking forgiveness of the child you feel you need to return to God is acceptable, and asking for Gods help to enable you to keep and support a child is also a ligitimate request. The point being God will not make you suffer or punish you for anything that is asked for in truth and in faith, and cannot be given, and if it cannot be given then its safe to assume that "Ive asked for help, I cannot go through with pregnany in terms of my linear understand of my future current situation, so I ask dear God you take back this beautiful soul, and ask that in the future if my life in this life or the next present a situation which makes having this child acceptable in terms of my circumstances I ask for the opportunity for this child and myself to be reconnected once again" .
Old 12-11-2011, 12:09 PM
gerrygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverbethesame
Does an unborned baby that died by miscarriage has a soul? What happen to them after that?

Yes our souls are connected at the point of conception. The question is why are you asking the question? What is it that you believe? Are you asking because human conditioning has taught you that miscarriage or abortion has told you that if either of these two thing happen there is some spiritual mishap or complication? dessolation or major issue?

Anticipating your reply... let me give you an insight. Our souls are our own, the mother carrying a potential baby may NOT be aware of the contract THAT soul made with God. That contract may well be that they were NEVER meant to be born but purely to the experience the enomous challenge of simply BECOMING human which is being in Utero! And then go back home!

We need to understand, that when we CHOSE in to incarnate that unborn soul will also know the choices that their potential parent may CHOOSE to make given their circumstances, therefore know they will never be born so it IS a match made in heaven, as if was never the intention of that soul to BE born anyway.

This is the beauty and mystery of universal consciousness, we as humans will never understand its full complexities and we never will IF WE could we would BE GOD! We therefore as human beings is to purely accept what IS and know that a greater power is at hand. If we chose to abrort a pregnancy I also believe that it is honesty that we SAY to the unborn child in prayer "that with LOVE I need to let you go back Home to God, my situation is such that I feel unable to cope with the responsibility of parenthood, however if God and this unborn spirit needs to incarnate I ask that help is given (either physcially, mentallly or emotionally, whatever the block) to enable me to go ahread with this pregnancy". Therefore if the block was for example knowing that you would be abandoned by your parents and therefore homeless due to the pregnancy that the angels will either apease the attitude of the parents in telling them or present an opportunity to house you and your child.... Asking for someone else to support you or love you is outside the realms of divine power as we have free wil, but asking for physical help and support is very much in the remit of Gods angels and therefore an acceptable request.

So I truely know and understand that asking forgiveness of the child you feel you need to return to God is acceptable, and asking for Gods help to enable you to keep and support a child is also a ligitimate request. The point being God will not make you suffer or punish you for anything that is asked for in truth and in faith, and cannot be given, and if it cannot be given then its safe to assume that "Ive asked for help, I cannot go through with pregnany in terms of my linear understand of my future current situation, so I ask dear God you take back this beautiful soul, and ask that in the future if my life in this life or the next present a situation which makes having this child acceptable in terms of my circumstances I ask for the opportunity for this child and myself to be reconnected once again" .
Old 12-11-2011, 07:15 PM
Aquarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scibat
People say a lot of things on forums, that doesn't make them true or correct. In this case you must back up and prove that auras are real before you can move forward with the idea that woman can detect the aura of an unborn child.
No I don't. It's helpful to prove it to myself, which I have, but I don't have to prove it to you or anyone else.