Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 25-08-2016, 08:55 PM
Lepus

Question 10:10

Hello,

Lately, I been seeing 10:10 when I look at the time. Is there any significance behind these numbers? I just noticed I registered on the 10th of October, making it 10-10. Any thoughts?

Blessed be,
Lepus
Old 29-08-2016, 07:50 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Hmmm... Could be. I personally almost every day see all of these hours like 08:08, 09:09, 10:10, etc, etc... No idea what's going on with me
Old 01-09-2016, 08:45 PM
Lepus

Hello willicor,

Quote:
Originally Posted by willicor
Hmmm... Could be. I personally almost every day see all of these hours like 08:08, 09:09, 10:10, etc, etc... No idea what's going on with me

This must be something to do with spiritual awakening, perhaps? Anyway, I figure I have this thread moved to numerology. The numbers have no real backstory; just noticed these numbers appear frequently. Thanks for your response.

Blessed be,
Lepus
Old 03-09-2016, 07:44 PM
Deactivated Account
Hi lepus,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lepus
Hello,
Any thoughts?

Yes, you have to watch your Thoughts, the thoughts you had shortly before you noticed the numbers.
Only then, in combination with the meaning of the numbers, can you get the real meaning.
Old 02-11-2016, 11:21 PM
Newbie ;)

that happened to me all the time....it is my birth time
Old 03-11-2016, 12:25 AM
Lepus

Hello Dan_SF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_SF
Hi lepus,

Yes, you have to watch your Thoughts, the thoughts you had shortly before you noticed the numbers.
Only then, in combination with the meaning of the numbers, can you get the real meaning.

I didn't realize this thread had more replies. I normally delete all my subscriptions. It's a bad habit of mine. Anywho, I'll keep this in mind if I see these numbers again. Thanks!

Blessed be,
Lepus

Last edited by Lepus : 03-11-2016 at 03:03 AM.
Old 03-11-2016, 12:31 AM
Lepus

Hello ravina,

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravina
that happened to me all the time....it is my birth time

Interesting. I often see these numbers, but not as frequent when I made this thread. I'm going to take Dan's advise on this.

Blessed be,
Lepus
Old 03-11-2016, 01:05 AM
Newbie ;)

I think the numbers mean special time, when your wish can come true, so you need to think about your wish when you see that number, it is universum opening up at that time according to numerology
Old 04-11-2016, 09:26 AM
Pathfinder

you gettin more aware maybe. so you have an intuition of the time through your newness i think. mine was 11:11 like normal people. only just making the laughs. it's like learning to dance you grow more into your acceptance of the kindness and you get to be in more sync with the way things be in a sense. Like you're being good so you be getting gooder. It's so much good.
honestly i don't really know i just djinn child that answer for the people.