Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 28-08-2016, 03:46 AM
Experiencer
Hi there, a newbie from Victoria Canada

Hi there, my name is Mark and I am excited to hear from other people who love crystals. I have been collecting crystals for only about 2 years, but have a real love for them. I know many of them have metaphysical properties, and I am sort of interested in that, but why I really collect them is my love of their natural beauty, like art from the earth.
I live in Victoria, BC Canada, which is sort of the hippie/spiritual capital of Canada, and has the most active presence of whichcraft ( I'm not into that, but it's O.K if you are. My girlfriend used to be into that ( white magic tho ) but now she mostly limits it to crystal use.
My girlfriend collects cut and polished specimens wheras I prefer large natural raw clusters. I will try and post some pictures of my collection. I probably can't remember all of the ones I have purchased but here's an idea

8 LBS smoky citrine cluster
11 LBS Pink quartz cluster
14.9 LBS clear quartz crysanthmum
8 LBS blue Kyanite
17 LBS yellow quartz cluster
10 LBS rose quartz
9 LBS green fluorite
15 LBS Black quartz cluster
12 LBS green ghost phantom quartz cluster
10.5 labradorite
16 LBS ameythyst cluster
6 LBS celestite egg

My newest purchase is not here yet. I just bought a 26 LBS natural citrine cluster ( and yes it's natural and not heat treated ameythest ) All of my specimens are natural not dyed or treated.

My girlfriend has some impressive specimens as well, but she is into smaller cut and polished pieces. She just recieved a 14 LBS crystal point 18 inches long and has some very nice muli coloured tourmaline specimens.

I would love to hear from some other crystal lovers. I don't get a chance to talk about crystals in my everyday life. My better half appreciates them but I can only talk to her so much of course.

Last edited by Crystal canuck : 28-08-2016 at 05:12 AM.
Old 28-08-2016, 08:40 AM
Guide
Welcome to the forum Mark
Old 28-08-2016, 09:07 AM
Master

A very warm welcome to the forum, dear Mark

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 28-08-2016, 05:13 PM
Deactivated Account

Hello and welcome, Mark

What a collection! A 10lb Rose Quartz?! 16 pound Ameythyst?! woah!

We have a nice Crystals and Gemstones area you may want to explore,
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/fo...play.php?f=101

Clover
Old 29-08-2016, 07:05 AM
Experiencer
Thank you, I have been enjoying reading those threads :)
Old 29-08-2016, 07:19 AM
Seeker
Welcome to The Spirituality Forums, I am aslo a newbie here, and I too share an appreciation for the beauty of Crystals and their healing properties. One of the things I would love to do is to visit a crystal cave. I would love to see crystals in the natural form and as part of the enviroment where they were from. Un- fortunately too many people have commercialized Crystals so much it's very hard to find them as part of their environment, just like we anything else it's all about exploiting the planet for monetary gain at every chance. I hope there are many Crystal lovers here in the forum. Blessings to you and everyone.
Old 29-08-2016, 07:23 AM
Experiencer
I also want to visit the crystal cave. I found out about it recently and think it's certainly on my bucket list. I have heard the environment is hostile and you have to wear protective suits to enter the cave.
Old 29-08-2016, 12:33 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Hi Mark, welcome here ! I'm myself a new member, so great to hear from other people who love crystals :)
Old 30-08-2016, 06:46 AM
Knower

Hi Mark :)
Old 30-08-2016, 08:58 PM
Guide
Already talked to you over on the crystals board haha, but officially, welcome!