Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 18-11-2014, 07:42 PM
Angel-of-Love

angel of love

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMariposa85
Its good that you can see the positive in what would have otherwise been an unpleasant experience.
Word of advice, though........eat some fish or take fish oil supplements. I can't shake the feeling that you have high cholesterol.

It´s fantastic that you are able to see my high cholesterol. Yes, I have it for years. But it doesn´t matter. A´m not afraid of dead. But I would like to know why it is so high? What reason is behind it? Do you know it? Please be so kind and tell me the information of my soul!
I had a time as a vegetarian and later I took medicine against cholesterol, but nothing changed.
I would like to hear from you.
Thank you very much.
Old 18-11-2014, 08:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel-of-Love
My life has completly changed after it. Before I did not know anything about life after dead. It was the most wonderful event in my life.

I'm curious to know what your experience was like. I read a book called 'Proof Of heaven' by a neurologist that almost died . Fascinating, wonderful visions he had before coming back. I went through a mild NDE when I was in delerium tremens from alcohol withdrawl, and have dreams sometimes of 'heavenly' realms , but no access to beings who have passed on. I'm not interested in them; I'm interested in the energy realms I visited .
I'm also interested in people's NDE's, so maybe you could elaborate on yours ?.

Dar
Old 03-12-2014, 03:17 PM
Angel-of-Love

Can anyone explain me why longer letters disapear and never arrive?

In the last weeks I wrote longer letters to persons as private messages and they never reached.
Old 03-12-2014, 04:23 PM
Master

Hi there. I am sorry I did not get your message. I think what happens is that the system logs us out if we take too long to write. It happened to me a few times. What you could do is write the letter in word for example and copy and paste so you always have a copy. There is also a setting for the forum so you dont get logged out but not sure how to do that yet. Hope to get your message this time.
Old 03-12-2014, 09:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel-of-Love
My life has completly changed after it. Before I did not know anything about life after dead. It was the most wonderful event in my life.

That's wonderful news, Angel-of-Love! Not that you had a heart attack but that it sounds like things changed for the better in your life. I can relate as I was given 3-5 years to live without open-heart surgery to repair a very sloppy valve. I was always in a hurry to get away from myself before surgery, keeping myself mentally distracted from the emotions that I kept sealed up. After surgery it seemed as though the flood gates were open. I changed my focus on myself to others. I also took up drawing and painting and found that I was actually pretty pleased with my creations. I gave up looking to others for life's answers. I no longer felt like I was on some on-going quest, but that I had already arrived. I began doing things I had always dreamed of doing too, like dance on a stage in front of a live audience. I won't say that everything has turned out peachy in my life since surgery, but I can say the level of introspection has heightened my life journey toward meaning as apposed to feeling random on this earth. Glad you're ok now.

Blackraven
Old 04-12-2014, 12:48 PM
Master

yup i think everyone should have an NDE

kk
Old 04-12-2014, 04:43 PM
Angel-of-Love

angel of love,

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackraven
That's wonderful news, Angel-of-Love! Not that you had a heart attack but that it sounds like things changed for the better in your life. I can relate as I was given 3-5 years to live without open-heart surgery to repair a very sloppy valve. I was always in a hurry to get away from myself before surgery, keeping myself mentally distracted from the emotions that I kept sealed up. After surgery it seemed as though the flood gates were open. I changed my focus on myself to others. I also took up drawing and painting and found that I was actually pretty pleased with my creations. I gave up looking to others for life's answers. I no longer felt like I was on some on-going quest, but that I had already arrived. I began doing things I had always dreamed of doing too, like dance on a stage in front of a live audience. I won't say that everything has turned out peachy in my life since surgery, but I can say the level of introspection has heightened my life journey toward meaning as apposed to feeling random on this earth. Glad you're ok now.

Blackraven

Hello Blackraven,
why do most people wait until the energy falls down into our body? When our souls can not solve our tasks then our bodies will stop us and will change the directions. Congratulation, you seem to be on your path.
Old 04-12-2014, 04:45 PM
Angel-of-Love

Listen

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkfern

kk

Hello dear..........
no, but everyone should listen to the inner child.
Good luck to you on your path.
From Angel of love
Old 04-12-2014, 04:49 PM
Angel-of-Love

Congratulation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkfern

kk

Hello dear......
we are the same age.Congratulation to your 60. birthday. May you have a wonderful life.
I had been 60 in June.
Old 28-01-2015, 03:41 PM
Angel-of-Love

Did anybody read the book from Diana Cooper "Birthing a new civilization. Transition to the New Golden Age in 2032"?