Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 17-08-2014, 02:44 PM
7-Days-Luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raphah
Lol. Yeah i bet they get really grumpy when a gnome has their arch enemy; a kobold thrown at them by the local hill giant. Lol

Cool. i hope that we all enter stories of epic proportions soon that never end.

If you ever enter a adventure story and see a male and female raphah in undead form (wraith and banshee) you will know i am the wraith. Lol

Farewell and happy hunting.
Farewell to you to~ XD LOL

LOL I bet ya will enjoy where the dark beings are. But really, if ya encounter any in the astral realm. They are know to act like us. Imagine them as those tough gangstas, goths, punk rockstars, bullies, thieves, and so on. The only thing they dun enjoy is Light/Love and mushy stuff. Ya can totally understand. (but beware, it's like a house of horrors there, maybe LOL if ever chicken out, ya always go to another zone with the grumpy gnomes LOL)
Old 17-08-2014, 03:10 PM
Raphah

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7-Days-Luck
Farewell to you to~ XD LOL

LOL I bet ya will enjoy where the dark beings are. But really, if ya encounter any in the astral realm. They are know to act like us. Imagine them as those tough gangstas, goths, punk rockstars, bullies, thieves, and so on. The only thing they dun enjoy is Light/Love and mushy stuff. Ya can totally understand. (but beware, it's like a house of horrors there, maybe LOL if ever chicken out, ya always go to another zone with the grumpy gnomes LOL)
So if i stab them with a smiley face Disney unicorn and throw Judgment Day rainbow paint over them, do you think they will get grumpy ? Lol.

You know, starting as a thief in a thieves guild, playing goth and punk music is a strong possibility. Well we will see what happens because i believe strongly in the fact that everything happens for a reason.
Old 17-08-2014, 03:33 PM
7-Days-Luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raphah
So if i stab them with a smiley face Disney unicorn and throw Judgment Day rainbow paint over them, do you think they will get grumpy ? Lol.

You know, starting as a thief in a thieves guild, playing goth and punk music is a strong possibility. Well we will see what happens because i believe strongly in the fact that everything happens for a reason.
Who wouldn't get annoyed by that? XD

pft, have fun imagining~
Old 30-08-2014, 03:48 PM
StopTheInsanity

Quote:
Recently I've read on people's stories where they see 'Hell', or somewhere that is like hell hole.

Many people (astral explorers) who seen the astral realms and people who talked to angels, they say the astral realms (Spirit world where souls and all kinds of beings roam) has different zones/layers. There is the high vibration plane, where you could say it's 'Heaven' and then the low vibration plane which we kind of relate with to 'Hell'

What I'm trying to say is, how do we explain for the people who mentioned they saw 'Hell'? Aka, a scary gloomy dark world, a torture world.

Is it really Hell? Or we give that place another name and it has other explanations? 8O

Absolutely...My goodness, you see Hell all around you in this life...Just where do you think all the rebellious, hellish people go?...They will be with the same type of hellish people in the next, depending on the depths of hell they have sunk to...Good and evil are together in this life, but it is absurd for anyone to imagine they will be together in the next, and if anyone tells you that, they need to read the scriptures where is says, As the tree falleth there it lies...No changing the evil within after the death of this body...We must learn to Love God, and have mutual love for our fellow man, while we are here, because that's what Heaven is...We are only here to prove ourselves to our Creator/Saviour that we can, with His help, live His way so that we might join people of like mind in the afterlife and enjoy all the wonderful things God has planned for us...We are in a "reality show" at present, and sort of on probation, so to speak...Live Well...What is three score and ten compared to Eternity!... Our real existence begins in the next life...I personally can't wait...HalleluYAH
Old 30-08-2014, 05:09 PM
7-Days-Luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by StopTheInsanity
Absolutely...My goodness, you see Hell all around you in this life...Just where do you think all the rebellious, hellish people go?...They will be with the same type of hellish people in the next, depending on the depths of hell they have sunk to...Good and evil are together in this life, but it is absurd for anyone to imagine they will be together in the next, and if anyone tells you that, they need to read the scriptures where is says, As the tree falleth there it lies...No changing the evil within after the death of this body...We must learn to Love God, and have mutual love for our fellow man, while we are here, because that's what Heaven is...We are only here to prove ourselves to our Creator/Saviour that we can, with His help, live His way so that we might join people of like mind in the afterlife and enjoy all the wonderful things God has planned for us...We are in a "reality show" at present, and sort of on probation, so to speak...Live Well...What is three score and ten compared to Eternity!... Our real existence begins in the next life...I personally can't wait...HalleluYAH
I believe God. and yes I also believe in Jesus. But sometimes, you all should at least remember to give thanks to the many angels, deities, good spirits, guardians and guides that also did their part in protecting us. I know many people who forget to do that and just pray to only God and Jesus.

God, like you said had the title Creator. Yes, I believe the God many respect as the Creator, and I also give thanks to him for creating up and giving us chance to experience life. But being the creator of the world, whole universe, and life, all meanings and knowledge. He is also the kind that would also keep the balance of good and bad.

Imagine, a world, dimension or area just filled with pure holiness, eternal peace and blissful comfort. Imagine if that happens, the world will be dull, the whole universe and life will be dull, nothing. Good, but nothing, no story, no challenge. That's why there is bad to balance things. While I do not walk the dark path, and focus in the light, I still also give respect to both sides that helped play their part.

True, there is such thing as Heaven, and good people and those who open up to God ascend to the lights. While those that do not believe they ever did wrong descend to the lower levels, not able to endure the light above. But let me tell ya, no matter how evil one is, they can still choose to be good, it's up to them what role they want to do. Same goes for good, no matter how good one is, they can still turn bad. That's because we all have free will, our life is our story. And we make our stories. And evil souls can still be with good souls depending on their change, and even good souls can be with bad souls, again, depending on change of character and roles.
Old 30-08-2014, 05:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Recently I've read on people's stories where they see 'Hell', or somewhere that is like hell hole.

Many people (astral explorers) who seen the astral realms and people who talked to angels, they say the astral realms (Spirit world where souls and all kinds of beings roam) has different zones/layers.

Is it really Hell? Or we give that place another name and it has other explanations? 8O
Astral travel can be used to go to other 'places' than the Astral Planes. There are countless multitudes of alternative destinations. Among those places are locations one might describe like heaven, like hell, just boring, desolate, creepy, relaxing, etc. So, yes, there are hellish places out there. As to which one those people are referring to I can not say.

Its kind of like asking if all air travel destinations have baggage claim carousels. Well if you stick to the major airports, then yes. However, airplanes can land a lot more places than commercial airports, many of which don't even have buildings.
Old 30-08-2014, 11:06 PM
7-Days-Luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by wstein
Astral travel can be used to go to other 'places' than the Astral Planes. There are countless multitudes of alternative destinations. Among those places are locations one might describe like heaven, like hell, just boring, desolate, creepy, relaxing, etc. So, yes, there are hellish places out there. As to which one those people are referring to I can not say.

Its kind of like asking if all air travel destinations have baggage claim carousels. Well if you stick to the major airports, then yes. However, airplanes can land a lot more places than commercial airports, many of which don't even have buildings.
Yeah I do believe there are all kinds of dimensions 8O

It seems most astral explorers will just enter astral dimension, the one that overlaps the physical world.
Old 31-08-2014, 10:33 AM
Knower
Thanks all for the great discussion.

Quote:
I believe God. and yes I also believe in Jesus. But sometimes, you all should at least remember to give thanks to the many angels, deities, good spirits, guardians and guides that also did their part in protecting us. I know many people who forget to do that and just pray to only God and Jesus.
I agree. And if we ignore that they want to assist, then we turn down a lot of potential help, in my opinion. I ask many. And many answer and help the best they can under the particular circumstances.
Quote:
Yeah I do believe there are all kinds of dimensions 8O

It seems most astral explorers will just enter astral dimension, the one that overlaps the physical world.
I totally agree. Thats why its always nice to go for... maybe the Etheric. But if someone goes to the astral in their sleep, its a good idea to ask for protection before falling asleep. Or when entering the astral. Hopefully it is not needed. But its always nice to have that protection if it is needed.
Old 06-09-2014, 07:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lili
Thanks all for the great discussion.

I agree. And if we ignore that they want to assist, then we turn down a lot of potential help, in my opinion. I ask many. And many answer and help the best they can under the particular circumstances.

I totally agree. Thats why its always nice to go for... maybe the Etheric. But if someone goes to the astral in their sleep, its a good idea to ask for protection before falling asleep. Or when entering the astral. Hopefully it is not needed. But its always nice to have that protection if it is needed.
Hi
How do u ask and for who?
I want to try to in my sleep but i don't talk to my guides yet so how do i ask for protection.I do pray to GOD so will ask the LORD also.
Old 10-09-2014, 03:12 PM
Knower
There is only one reality which we all finally return to/reach.

Hell is only in the mind and on this earth, also a concept used to scare folk back in the day.