Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Pendulums and Dowsing

Old 25-10-2013, 01:29 AM
Pathfinder
downing is tremendously enhanced if you meditate daily.. actually everything in your life is enhanced by meditating

while walking back from camping in the mountains our driver lost his keys somewhere along a 4 mile off road/off trail walk. I drew a topographic map in the dirt, and a compass symbol.. rows of numbers.. it said they were 18 feet NE of the big rock 100 yards away. my skeptical friend paced off the 18' and kicked the leaves and the keys rolled out.

another time we were laying white pipe sprinkler systems in orchards, one 80 acre lot had no trees on it yet but we had the sub main pipes in the ground. no risers yet for the sprinklers. just bare plowed ground.. and they plowed under the stakes stat showed where the brass valves, 3' deep, were. there were 48 of them. I found all 48 with L rods, I put X,s on the ground, the crew dug the hole.. every valve found the first hole 3' deep.
Old 28-10-2013, 03:39 PM
Master
Pendulums take a bit of practice to get good with, just like anything. Having a clear question is very helpful. Questions which require a qualitative answer can be hard to get an answer for. For this reason I always ask "Is it in my Highest Good to..." Spirit cares about my highest good, not so much about passing fancy's, so i don't use it for mundane things as it's as likely as not to just sit and vibrate when it's a question I could have answered without the pendulum.

Using Oracle Cards often help to flesh out more specifics or over-riding essence on a pendulum answer.
Old 28-10-2013, 03:44 PM
Master

I've been struggling with my pendulum.

I asked for - what i felt were good things - "Will I sell my house this week". I got a yes. And that didn't happen.

Now, fine if the answer had been a "no", it was more a case of "so, is this the week".

Can someone help me unravel?
Old 27-11-2013, 09:31 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle
I've been struggling with my pendulum.

I asked for - what i felt were good things - "Will I sell my house this week". I got a yes. And that didn't happen.

Now, fine if the answer had been a "no", it was more a case of "so, is this the week".

Can someone help me unravel?

Belle, you have to remember that when seeking answers to future events all any form of divination can tell you is if things remain the same..... this or that will happen or not happen. Unfortunately things change all the time. Like for me....beginning in June I had been receiving messages that my mom was going to pass sometime in Oct. My pendulum was telling me the same thing repeatedly. I used my pendulum to determine when in Oct this was supposed to happen which was in the first week. I asked for guidance and after many flashes of memory..... finally it dawned on me... something in the house was going to do something to my mom to cause her death. Well my mom is still alive.

In an earlier post you were writing about getting a "no" after trying to clear a room. While it's usually fairly easy to clear a house of the run of the mill spirits if you are not dealing with the average spirit it may be a lot more difficult. There are entities that might be attached to our home that are highly intelligent and if they are working with the dark forces they have access to a network of other beings that could have influenced a person to not buy your house. People who are on the side of light often have this sort of problem.

When I was working on keeping my mom alive I found a web site that had a ton of information on it and offered a program for $35 USD that gave instructions on how to clear a person, house, car, land, ect... of almost anything you could think of. I bought it, used it and like I said my mom is still alive. The man's name is Peter Michael and his method of removal is wonderful and uses a pendulum to determine exactly what is going on. He has a series of questions that covers almost every form of attachment and includes things that I knew of but had never heard anyone else mention before. This method of removal is so easy to do almost anyone can do it. And it's way more effective than the methods I used to use because when an entity is removed it can never come back.

I can't remember if I'm allowed to post a URL or not but if you do a search for Peter Michael Entity Attachment you will find his site titled Entity Attachment. It's the best money I've spent in a long time.

Belle ask your pendulum the following questions.
- Are there any demons attached to my house? (even if you don't believe in demons)
- Are there any negative spirit entities attached to my house?
If you have gotten a "yes" to either or both of those questions then ask.
- Are the demons and/or Negative spirit entities (say whatever applies) interfering with the sale of my house?

I've already asked my pendulum and that's why I am asking you to ask yours.
Old 01-12-2013, 07:19 AM
Deactivated Account

I think a lot has to do with how you phrase your question. There used to be a member here who was very experienced with pendulums ( not saying there aren't any here at the moment ) ... and she gave very good advice, I think her name was Medium Laura ... if you can find any of her posts regarding pendulums, very helpful.

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 19-02-2014, 08:31 PM
DelediaDanae

I also want to know how accurate they are and how do I know if it's just telling me what I want or expect to hear or if it's really a message? I use an alphabet chart I made and at first it gave me nonsense as I'm sure it was trying to get a feel for me. It would spell words that weren;t words. Now it is spelling full sentences. However lets say it goes to the letters R, A, and I. Now obviously my mind is going to think "N or D" and then of course it will go there. So does it do this no matter what? Like what if I ask "Should I ____" and I think of an answer and then it says it. I can't close my mind off completely.
Having a hard time with this. However, it DOES give me the same answer every time. I know I shouldn't ask the same question but I kept thinking, ok, let me try to clear my head better this time! I want to make sure its the guides message and not just what I expect them to say! Still, the answer doesn't change.
I even tried writing questions on paper and then picked up the paper and didn't read it and said give me the answer to this. It didn't really work. It answered the questions out of order cause I think I already remembered what I wrote- also don't you have to focus your energy on the crystal and on the question, just try to do so without attachment to one answer (super hard!)
Also tried asking a question then to try to get my mind off what I wanted it to say to repeat "Tell the truth tell the truth tell the truth"- still i know my mind is slipping through.

Furthermore, what pops in your head before it even spells anything out, is this a psychic answer or just what you want to hear. In other words, is what you EXPECT to hear expected because its a psychic thing? That may be confusing... This is long. Sorry!
I'm eager to hear your thoughts! Thanks!!
Old 15-03-2014, 03:20 AM
Farallon

I tried for years with a few different ones and never seemed to get very correct answers. Wish I knew what I was doing wrong.
Old 24-04-2014, 11:15 PM
Guide
Farallon,
Have you tried hydration? That's where I was going wrong. I was not hydrated enough.
DelediaDanae,
I just ask outright, "Am I influencing the answer in anyway?" and go from there.