Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 25-10-2017, 09:56 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by idlehnds
Wow... This is so beautiful. I put it on my desktop so I can reread it everyday.

Thank you Sparrow.

Yes, this is one of my favorite pieces of Sparrow’s, and one I often return to. Thank you for inspiring us, Sparrow.
Old 04-11-2017, 10:15 PM
Pathfinder

Hey sparrow, thank you for taking the time to address my earlier questions.

I feel like I am changing in a good way :) I've been told I have strong active kundalini energy, I feel it tangibly when I breathe in. I feel it in my head, up my spine. How can I use this energy to help others and myself? With thanks Blue

Also with regard to spiritual healing, how long do the spirit healers need to work as you hold an empty minded state as a conduit for them?
Old 07-11-2017, 12:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiss
After your last response I feel a little shy to share my recent story but it is necessary for me to see how to apply your last orientation about making my skills flourish. This is less conceptual than what we usually exchange here. Forgive me for that, but I feel at home in this thread and I actually need some light to find my way forward.

I am at the present in a big trouble. Sparrow guided me all these years in SP, after the man I loved unconditionally passed. With each of his words, with each guidance I first discovered and then consolidated my spiritual path. It was not easy...During the process, I lost all ability to enjoy life in human ways and also to bring love to my life, as I said here in a previous post

Dear Tiss,

I thank you for your patience in my absence.

It is with great courage that you have brought this forward to light in response to such difficult circumstance. I can only hope to bring forward a response composing such equal merit.

In respect of this situation you have much to think about, which in itself adds to your confusion, for your mind only contributes to such confusion with conflicting messages. You become at risk of and victim to your own criticism and condemnation for not only the handling of the situation but your inability to resolve it successfully. This psychological quicksand can quickly suck you into a perpetual state of self-sabotage where you can become prisoner to your own mind. In light of this, it would be wise not to get too entangled into the mind where you are over-thinking everything.

Grant yourself the right of compassion to exercise the freedom to make mistakes and bad choices. It is the way you continue forward which is important and your ability to regain your balance and focus.

In terms of resolving your situation you are going to want to address three key points:

What is best for you.
In terms of nurturing your own personal needs and aspiring closer towards your own personal values and aspirations, consider what would ultimately be best for you in your situation. It is not a selfish act to have your own best interests and wellbeing at heart. Without understanding what is best for you there is no possibility for any other relationship to last.

What is best for the relationship.
In terms of what the needs are of both yourself and the other individual, consider what is best for the relationship (if one will continue to exist) which would allow both individuals to nurture both their individual needs, without compromising the personal values of either. Any relationship that lasts is built on mutual sustainability to allow both individuals needs to be explored without compromising mutual values. Any relationship built on the basis of continual dependence is a relationship doomed down a road of perils and pitfalls. The greatest relationships are those where each need not each other, but where they come together to share the experience of what they have already found within themselves.

What is best for the future.
In terms of what both individuals visualise as their aspired future, any relationship you enter must be compatible with this vision. This vision should not solely be based on any one relationship, as all relationships are, in their very nature, subject to change and altered direction. You should always be open to new possibilities of new relationships which ultimately take you closer to your desired future, and not bound or blinded by existing relationships that limit opportunity.

Quote:
During the trip and shortly after, I began to notice some behaviors that I did not like, actually not so very relevant things, but very outside of my style. It affected me. He was a little obsessed with social networks and I found out that he allowed badly spoken women to tell him nasty words. Moreover, he seemed to be funny with that. When I found out that, I got very angry and rather than talking with him, I broke the relation in a childish way, via WhatsApp and blocked him.

In entering any relationship of any nature you are going to have to confront all aspects of what exists as part of their lives. Eventually, as relationships progress, this also includes less attractive traits. Everyone has them. Everyone has something about themselves or does something which can cause discomfort or disapproval in another. But in your wisdom know that what you personally perceive as unattractive and undesirable will to someone or something else appear the opposite. The universe must have balance for all possibilities to exist. It may be someone is attracted to a particular behaviour or activity at a specific time in their life which fulfils a specific need they have at that time. It is not for you to judge them for their pursuit of their needs in the form through which they fulfil it, but in your wisdom aspire to offer them alternate ways to fulfil it.

Quote:
At the present, he refuses to speak to me at all, despite my requests. I sent and email eight days ago with no response.

When you are dealing with a tornado of emotion, it is often better to give in to patience than persuasion; you can make more headway under weaker winds than a treacherous tornado. You are less likely to persuade a tornado to alter its course than winds subsided through patience.

Quote:
I am in a big pain because of several things: my lack of ability to handle the situation, I don't want to be hated by him (my love for him remains intact), the many good memories of all that beautiful things we shared, and not knowing what to do improve the situation.

You cannot improve a relationship without the element of communication. Whether this is done through word or by action. If communication is not wanted, it must be enough to leave it apparent you are presently open to it. This can be achieved, perhaps in this modern day of technology and social media, as a form of status message indicating such desire to receive communication. If the relationship is founded on strong connections communication will eventually resume.

Quote:
I ask to myself and to the universe, why to me? what's the reason and the purpose of this? what should I have to learn?

Not everything is a lesson for you to learn. It can also be the lesson is for someone else. Some events may merely be part of a process to deliver you somewhere else. If you wish to learn something from it, then so be it. If something you experience is unpleasant, then change how you interact with it.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 07-11-2017, 12:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by blossomingtree
Hi Spirit Guide Sparrow,

Can you please share your thoughts on what might be relevant for me and where I am in my journey?

Dear blossomingtree,

Hello to you once again.

Where you are in your journey is not for me to decide, but for you to consider in terms of what it is you truly aspire for yourself as a being. You are not on some ascension ladder which someone proposes and portrays as your personal destiny.

The thoughts I share with you are threefold:

Firstly, where you are on your journey will be revealed to you by the way of feelings. It is the nature of your feelings which will first alert you to what you should be doing, and it is your feelings which will first warn you that something needs to change.

Secondly, where you are on your journey will be revealed to you by the form of your experiences. It is the nature of your experiences which will alert you, should you ignore your feelings, as to what you should be doing. It is by way of your experiences that ignored feelings will warn you that something needs to change.

Thirdly, where you are on your journey will be revealed to you by the response of others. It is the nature of how others respond to you which will alert you, should you ignore your experiences, as to what you should be doing. It is by way of others’ responses that ignored experiences will warn you that something needs to change. This is the least reliable means of indication, for the responses of others do not always reveal what is ultimately best for you. However, there comes a time when repetitious experience has become so accepted that you become prisoner to it, and it is at these times do you most need to heed the wisdom of another.

I have supplied you with a guide upon a path of self-worth. Use this as your first step. Relate what I have given you with what I have now spoken of, and you will be much the wiser as to where you are on your journey.

-Sparrow

Old 07-11-2017, 12:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by blossomingtree
Also, do you write anywhere else other than on this forum, or under the name "Spirit Guide Sparrow"?

I do not at present participate in or print dialogue upon any other internet forum. This particular forum was merely a testing ground, or experiment, so to speak, to see what was possible over the internet.

The writing I do is primarily within another dimension and accessible through the Asceleottyi.

-Sparrow

Old 07-11-2017, 01:01 PM
Master
Dear 7luminaries,

To begin with, you are obviously very passionate regarding this particular subject which affects you on a very personal level.

You have responded that there are some paragraphs that I apparently did not address. Quite simply, I feel no need to add to what you have written. The way you have presented your thoughts reads as a statement of fact of your personal feelings, and not as any means of question to be answered. You do not need me to validate that which you feel, my friend.

-Sparrow

Old 07-11-2017, 03:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemera
So you're saying that if I can find what I want to bring to the world, what is most important to me in giving to the world, then the spiritual path will become clear to me?

Dear Hemera,

A spiritual path has nothing whatsoever to do with being able to achieve Kundalini, psychic abilities or any other activity promoted as some form of spiritual advancement. It is important for you to acknowledge this, and not to measure your own spiritual progress against what other people believe progress to be. Your spiritual path has more to do with your core central values you resonate as a sentient being of light within the etheric realms, which you aspire to anchor within physical state. You do this by discovering the goodness within yourself and creating a pathway in your life paved from the light and love of this goodness.

Your interests and attractions to specific spiritual beliefs and practices will come and go, but your core central values will always remain the same. This is because these values are at the level of spirit identity which resonate through every fibre of your being, literally. When you think, feel and act in accordance with these values they will resonate a familiar truth with you. Use your gift of creativity in every thought, word and deed to discover what resonates most within you. Follow this resonate rhythm and it shall open the flow to your spiritual path.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemera
I am continuing with meditation but am trying not to make it part of any particular belief system other than just to sit with myself in the peace and open my mind and heart to something greater that will guide me to where I need to be.

Excellent. Meditation does not follow any one belief system. In fact, its true function is to free you from every belief system.

-Sparrow

Old 07-11-2017, 04:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagandell
Hi Sparrow.

I have become a hermit, and I like it this way, I feel it is something I need to do for some reason, before I pass over to the spirit world, and every one has backed off other than my Mother, and there's a lot more to the story.

I'm trying to get my mother to except occasional letters.

I think my Mother may be asperger's this makes things difficult .

I really was not sure about sending this post as it being a bit personal and stuff.

As I said there's a lot more to the story and if it feels right I will add more.

The more I become a hermit the more I connect and become a part of the changes happening on the earth dimension in relation to the spirit dimension.

If you have any feed back on this it would be great to hear.

Dear Pagandell,

If this is something you feel is required to accomplish what you feel is important to you, then permit yourself this experience - until it no longer serves your highest and best vision of yourself.

Know though that we cannot truly experience who we really are without relationships with others.

Love is an experience best shared. As is life. Live as love would.

-Sparrow

Old 07-11-2017, 05:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by a1candidate
Dear Sparrow,

I would like to know why music, the art of organizing tones and sounds in succession, is able to evoke such a wide range of pleasant feelings in me. Why do I experience these emotions at a deep level only when playing (or listening to) music, but not when I am looking at a natural landscape or reading a poem?

Dear a1candidate,

This occurs because the tones and vibrations within music have a much deeper and diverse capacity to evoke emotional responses within you, than stimuli from images or words you are used to.
There are more dimensions to music than there are to an image or a word you are observing in the distance or on paper.

You are not simply experiencing music on an auditory level, you are receiving it on a cellular level, and feeling it on a chemical, electromagnetic and physical vibrational level. So there is much more going on within you during the experience of music.

Your physical organism functions and communicates much more closely with that of musical tones, and is therefore more receptive and interpretive of rhythm and moving energetic patterns. In the same way you may understand plants will also respond to music compositions from such composers as Johann Sebastian Bach. Indeed, even water will respond to music.

Quote:
When I listen to the fugues and other contrapuntal works of J.S. Bach, I sometimes feel as if his compositions might have been divinely inspired, perhaps emanating from someone or something of the spirit world.

Yes, I can confidently confirm the music of Johann Sebastian Bach was divinely inspired. As I presently speak to you I know hundreds of musical composers, and even beings who are not composers, who are in this moment inspiring their own works within the minds of composers on Earth. In a similar way as I can tell you that many authors are also being inspired to write by other authors of the Ultraverse in this very moment.

Quote:
Are there any musicians in the spirit world and do you think it is good for someone to dedicate his or her life on Earth (and possibly thereafter) to the pursuit of music?

Musical composition is a very noble pursuit, and can be a very spiritual one. There is still so much untapped potential within the application of music and sound.

-Sparrow

Old 07-11-2017, 07:05 PM
Guide

Dear Sparrow,

With love, it appears you may have missed this message from me, since it appears you go in chronological order.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorai
Dear Sparrow,

Thank you for your reply. I know it is only my own being that keeps me on the Earth. But it is a lack of understanding on my part that means I don't have a way to access the etheric cord and disconnect.

It may have been free will to come to Earth and have this life, but it is also free will within that time to say I've had enough, and I want to go home. For you see it is not only avoidance of physical problems that leads me to this, but the fact that I simply want to live in the Spirit World. You once said "It matters not what side of the veil you choose to walk, the original intention remains the same."

I believe you have this understanding of how to access and disconnect the etheric cord, as you have alluded to it on many occasions. Please, share it with me.

Thanks for your continued consideration,
Sorai