Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 21-02-2018, 04:13 AM
Experiencer

As you said Trixie, "there's really nothing secret in spirit." Boundaries that we conceive of in our physical world are not the same kind of boundaries - if any - that are conceivable in the spirit world. And yet as I agree with your statement Trixie, I further question if such a concept of "boundaries" exist in the spirit realm, as we are all the same One.

Running with that truth, of we are all one and can perceive others "baggage" or whatever it may be, shouldn't they also be (un)consciously aware of the same thing you are picking up on? I'm thinking there should be a way to help them unconsciously uncover their own ability to read and know these things in their own life. After all, time is an illusion, and we are all unconsciously omniscient, right? Just a rabbit trail perhaps, but some good jerky to chew on... ;)
Old 09-04-2018, 12:47 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
Yes hi. I see what you are saying indeed, and agree. But, you are only speaking future here. Most of the time when I read energy here for others it does not involve such example as what was happening while I was out in public. As I have been reading energies for others here it has involved present or past experiences others here were having, I would like to be able to give you examples of what I mean without divulging any specific information I have had come up for others here.

So to keep my examples as general and non detailed as possible-

What would you say if I had picked up on anothers present and past hobby or one of their present and past hobbies? Is that reading possibility? How is it reading possibility if it was a past event?

Or if someone did something in the past during a certain time like let's use the example of individual opens the windows once a week to air out the rooms, and I during a reading state- an impression of fresh, air, or an airing out almost as if opening the windows to air out a room, I am unsure if this relates or not, but the feeling of airing out is coming through? Then say the individual reports back saying- Yes I open the windows of my place once a week to get air in, and air the rooms out.

So what I am saying when I say I read energies, is that I have had experiences like this, where future isn't even coming into play. Or that is to say I am able to read past and present energies of individuals.

People commonly view psychic ability as future related only. Many only really have interest in premonition- which is future event. Many do not seem very interested in retro cognition. Which is backwards knowing, or knowing of past events without use of the normal senses.

If you read about retro cognition most written about it states this ability can not be proven or verified, actually I find it can be verified but perhaps not so much to others, but most certainly to a person with this gift it possibly can, and perhaps even those a retro cognitive reads for would be able to see that the ability and gift is real as well, as they themselves would not and realize- this is an individual online I have never met, and they just told me of an impression that I carry a certain stone around, or they just told me of a past hobby I have gave up, or they are picking up on my current depression, or another individuals whom is close to me low ( low energy meant here as not in low vibration, but as in low physical energy for those whom may mis interpret) energy.

So while I agree with you about the public- I have the feeling she may turn and smile at me-, this actually happens very rarely with me, and I agree the future is a possibility, what happens with myself more commonly is I am able at times to pick up more often of the past or present. The past has already happened, and the choices have already been made.

Thank you for your post and message, I do agree in a sense with what you have said on future possibility.

Hi it has been a while. I don't know how deep you are into it. From the videos of Alba Weinman and some other source I came to the conclusion that.. Spirit or the souls from the other side can read you. In a sense that all your life is "saved" in your soul or energy. You don't forget anything from you life and is available in your "afterlife". This kind of reading you is a ability every soul can do. And here I must say I misunderstood you first post in this regard (about future vs past). Some, today more and more, people are born with more and more of the abilities of there "soul state" and that could be in your case the case.
I figured that a lot of our soul ability like Telepathy, Channeling, Energy Reading, Energy manipulation and so on can be learned. You are born with this ability or it activated itself during you life.
You now have the ability to teach other this ability of yours. It may be one of the things you planned to do before you incarnated or it is a possibility which occured unplanned... and so on. I would like to learn^^

But I learn Energy manipulation right know right know and also think of teaching this knowledge to other. But there is the problem of explanation.. how to explain others how it is done.

Okay.. back to topic^^ what do you think of this reading stuff? I know that the ones who channel, must accept that the spirit "know" everything about them and are omni present like you guides and stuff.

Best regards
Old 09-04-2018, 12:47 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Yes hi. I see what you are saying indeed, and agree. But, you are only speaking future here. Most of the time when I read energy here for others it does not involve such example as what was happening while I was out in public. As I have been reading energies for others here it has involved present or past experiences others here were having, I would like to be able to give you examples of what I mean without divulging any specific information I have had come up for others here.

So to keep my examples as general and non detailed as possible-

What would you say if I had picked up on anothers present and past hobby or one of their present and past hobbies? Is that reading possibility? How is it reading possibility if it was a past event?

Or if someone did something in the past during a certain time like let's use the example of individual opens the windows once a week to air out the rooms, and I during a reading state- an impression of fresh, air, or an airing out almost as if opening the windows to air out a room, I am unsure if this relates or not, but the feeling of airing out is coming through? Then say the individual reports back saying- Yes I open the windows of my place once a week to get air in, and air the rooms out.

So what I am saying when I say I read energies, is that I have had experiences like this, where future isn't even coming into play. Or that is to say I am able to read past and present energies of individuals.

People commonly view psychic ability as future related only. Many only really have interest in premonition- which is future event. Many do not seem very interested in retro cognition. Which is backwards knowing, or knowing of past events without use of the normal senses.

If you read about retro cognition most written about it states this ability can not be proven or verified, actually I find it can be verified but perhaps not so much to others, but most certainly to a person with this gift it possibly can, and perhaps even those a retro cognitive reads for would be able to see that the ability and gift is real as well, as they themselves would not and realize- this is an individual online I have never met, and they just told me of an impression that I carry a certain stone around, or they just told me of a past hobby I have gave up, or they are picking up on my current depression, or another individuals whom is close to me low ( low energy meant here as not in low vibration, but as in low physical energy for those whom may mis interpret) energy.

So while I agree with you about the public- I have the feeling she may turn and smile at me-, this actually happens very rarely with me, and I agree the future is a possibility, what happens with myself more commonly is I am able at times to pick up more often of the past or present. The past has already happened, and the choices have already been made.

Thank you for your post and message, I do agree in a sense with what you have said on future possibility.

Hi it has been a while. I don't know how deep you are into it. From the videos of Alba Weinman and some other source I came to the conclusion that.. Spirit or the souls from the other side can read you. In a sense that all your life is "saved" in your soul or energy. You don't forget anything from you life and is available in your "afterlife". This kind of reading you is a ability every soul can do. And here I must say I misunderstood you first post in this regard (about future vs past). Some, today more and more, people are born with more and more of the abilities of there "soul state" and that could be in your case the case.
I figured that a lot of our soul ability like Telepathy, Channeling, Energy Reading, Energy manipulation and so on can be learned. You are born with this ability or it activated itself during you life.
You now have the ability to teach other this ability of yours. It may be one of the things you planned to do before you incarnated or it is a possibility which occured unplanned... and so on. I would like to learn^^

But I learn Energy manipulation right know right know and also think of teaching this knowledge to other. But there is the problem of explanation.. how to explain others how it is done.

Okay.. back to topic^^ what do you think of this reading stuff? I know that the ones who channel, must accept that the spirit "know" everything about them and are omni present like you guides and stuff.

Best regards
Old 09-04-2018, 04:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Hello.

I wanted to try and start up a topic about psychic ability and ethics.

I know many here speak of following certain ethics, or many in other sub forums also mention ethics they tend to lean towards.

I was wondering for those here that read psychically what are some of the ethics you hold for yourself or hold yourself to?

I am having trouble with something a bit lately that others seem to hold very strong ethics for and wanted to perhaps, discuss and possibly get some help with this, or advice, or some light and understanding shed.

I do follow some ethics. Here at SF I try my best to follow the forum rules for the reading section, mentioning in first post the readings are for practice and entertainment only, and I also try to check member profiles often to make sure as much as I possibly can that I don't think the member is under 18. Meaning I do check dates of birth, and ages listed... but I can not be 100 percent positive that the ages given are correct or even the birth dates, but I do try and check that members I read for do have age and dates listed.

Besides those rules I do have ethics of my own but they are not exactly like everyone elses that I have read of here.

Example- I do not give messages of accidents or death, or any harm or warning like messages of danger to those I read for. I have never in fact had any type of information like that come to me.

I stand very strong on this.

But I do have the ability to read energy of others and in my personal life, I actually can pick up on things coming at times from those around me. Example would be at the store I see someone at the register- total stranger- I get the feeling she is going to turn around and give me a dirty look- and she does...

Or the same example I am at the store counter and a woman is purchasing what she is buying, I get the feeling she may turn and look at me and smile and she then does.

I have had both these examples happen. I have also had a woman ahead of me walking out of the store with a box of glass jars in her hand, I am walking behind her and get the feeling the door may slam into her box after she opens it- or a feeling of this may happen as she may not be paying attention, so while the door is swinging fast on its way back I put my hand up to slow it down and slow the speed it does end up bumping the box slightly anyway, but does not do as much as the speed had been haltered by my hand. The woman notices and turns around and thanks me.

What I am trying to explain here is, I hear others here write of how they don't pry or that this type of thing is privacy invasion, but others here have never asked my thoughts on this anyway, and those who would not that anyone has would get the truth as I am telling it now-

The truth of the matter is, I feel bad when I read others here saying this type of thing is invasive because it makes me feel like I am doing something wrong, but I don't know why others find this thing such a wrong sort of ethic because I actually literally can't help it.

I can't shut my abilities off. I don't actively even try and read any of these people, it actually more feels like I am told these things at times when I see someone or someone walks by or someone is standing in line somewhere. Like a small example I may be walking down my street and see a guy and he may be just walking, but I will get this feeling of he is an angry type person isn't he.... and then as he is walking a car will drive past and the guy yells something at the driver...

What I mean to say is, I can not shut these feelings I get off, it is my own intuition. I don't like being told I am unethical for it but many seem to think this. I don't know why a lot here think this, perhaps it has to do with understanding?

I am not trying to read the people I may run into in public. The feelings sometimes come to me, and I can not control them and dictate when they come.

The other thing I was wondering about is the relationship ethics, or third party ethics.

Others here say they find it unethical to do relationship readings, because the third party is involved and yes most of the time do not know about the reading and have not given permission for themselves to be read, and this one I actually highly agree with and don't like doing that sort of thing myself. The thing however is many people whom are asking for readings want to know about another person or if someone else may like them, and while I seriously detest reading the energy of someone without permission, I do understand why those asking are asking. It is natural. It is natural to want someone you like to like you, and it is natural to be curious of others.

The only way I have of avoiding doing readings like this is by offering my general energy type readings, as I like to keep those strictly general and for members here, which means when I offer these readings I make it clear as possible to others they are general, I don't accept questions, and I don't want to be told of any current or past circumstances. I don't want to be told things because I do these readings for free only to try and develop my own intuitive ability, and I am trying to enhance psychic ability honestly and have as little information as possible. I prefer absolutely no information, and I do make that clear and members have been really good about it actually.

But if I do Astrology readings I actually do like to ask who I am reading for if they have any certain chart areas they would like me to look at like, career, relationships, friendships, etc. If they indicate during these readings they would like relationships looked at, then I actually am more than happy to try and see if I can get any information in that regards.

I do not always ask everyone I read astrologically for either, if they would like me to look at a certain life area, I will occasionally though, if I sense they may have a question about something particular. Back last year when I was doing Astrological readings more often, if I had about 9 requests for readings, at times I would offer to look at a specific area for about 3 of those members.

I really do detest being asked to read the energy of another whom has not given permission for me to do this, or whom does not know anything about the other having a reading and them being the big question. But I genuinely do understand why people do ask in a human sense, and I can't really blame them.

What are your thoughts on this? Anyone else?

Is anyone willing to explain a little more on ethics to me, in the hopes that some day I get this right? Lol.

And I know many say it is unethical to be invasive, or invade privacy but what of what I talked about with the going out in public thing and getting impressions and feelings about things? What if I see a woman and get a sense she is having relationship difficulties, and then later in a store she walks by talking to her friend about those difficulties?

Despite me never bringing them up at all, there in the store, but getting the impression and then finding out it was a correct assessment, does that make me an unethical psychic?

What if these impressions simply hit me when I saw her?

It is not like I go around the store asking my intuition I wonder what he is up to, or how about her?...

What if I can not help it?

The feelings simply come to me?

SaturninePluto - I can respect that a medium or psychic feels that honesty is the best policy. After all, isn't that what most people want from each other? But there are times when I feel a psychic needs to hold back giving out too much information that cannot be proven. I once sat with a psychic that told me someone in my family will die in a black car. That could apply to a few family members, including myself. I used to be gullible and easily convinced of such predictions and at the time, I was just that. In looking back, however, I just feel that it is irresponsible of a psychic to spell out doom and gloom for a client. In this case I think I would have preferred she kept this information to herself. By the way, the chances of someone in a given family owning a car that is the color black is strongly probable.