Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-04-2017, 10:59 PM
Knower
Lucid Dream: Ghosts on an old bus

11/9/14

35%: Ok I took a nap. I slept on my stomach, and winded up having a vivid dream about being back at my grandparents old house. Except this time my granddad was collecting old busses and putting them in the back yard. He had this old school Motown bus one big and another small. He was going to give me a job driving one, he wanted me to drive the smaller one but I was too big for it. Of course I tried it out an I had to drive with one leg out the window, it was very uncomfortable.

I told him I rather drive the big one, but he said that he wouldn't wish it upon me. I asked can I at least ride it he said ok, butt he wasn't going to drive it, so he got his friend that knew about the bus. We all got on, but the friend said he was actually scared to drive it. Iasked why, and he said cause it was haunted by Ghosts. I got excited amd said cool I want to see them inever in my life seen one excpt once. He said he didn't want to be responsible if anything happens to us. I told him I can handle them, he said ok fine.

We drove out the yard, my brother eas on there took sitting in the back I sat near the front. When we hit the highway the front seat went up, I didn't think nothing of it and put it back down, it went up again and I put it down again. By now I was just trying to enjoy the ride. It went down couple more times and I put the down again. This time my brother yelled look a ghost. I looked and I saw a little small chubby baby ghost sitting in the aisle. He was ****ed, hewas pointing at me saying I was making him angry.

I then said to it I was just playing with it, then two other baby ghosts popped up right beside him, they all looked so cute. Then they turned into puppies and just started wreaking havoc on the bus, they all started to try to attack me. But I started to play rough too. I knew how to handle them. In real life I know how to do this demonic growl, that can put me in such a way that I can act like one, so I did that and I was pumped up. It didn't scare them much doing the growl it stopped them in their tracks, then they attached some more, their bite and attacks barely phased me.

One bit down on my shoe and I felt its pressure too I kicked it off and then one bit my hand on the pinky side ijust balled my hand into a fist around itsmouth squeezing it like do my dog when I play with her it starts yelping and disappeared, I then pick one of the others up and threw it hard into the ceiling it yelped an disappeared too. The last one was too scared and just left. Bout time we made it home ut was dark. When we exited the bus everyone was mumbling about what happened.

I got this feeling that the ghost was staring at me from the bus, I also felt that they were now attached to me and will follow me where ever I went just to mess with me. Who knows, they were probably feeding off that energy I displayed. Afterwards I woke up feeling like they were there, then I heard a dog bark outside which startled me. But that feeling is gone now as I sit here writing this. Thanks for listening hope y'all enjoy it cause I did any feedback is welcomed