Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 27-11-2017, 12:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowayout
Perhaps when the witness is truly seen,( That's so ironic) there is only awareness and no confusion, no debate,...
And perhaps experiencing non-duality with someone can be described as both simultaneously entering into the Non-Self witnessing/spectator mode.

That situation is way more intimate than being intimate with someone, because at that moment you become totally transparent to yourself and the other, therefore you are freed from the ice or the straight-jacket that ordinary dualistic perception (or projection rather) with all its artificial mind-made boundaries puts you in.

Though in witnessing, in that silent non-dual boundary-less communication there is also respecting the boundary, the other person’s Self with all the differences.
So neither are illusions imo.
Old 27-11-2017, 12:36 AM
Master
Maybe experiencing non-duality with someone is like a seed that can grow, expand or shows one the potentiality of that seed you are expressing here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Although, I wouldn't have two circles, one inside the other anymore...there would either be one circle that represents the all, or no circle whatsoever, or something like this:

Old 27-11-2017, 01:16 AM
Master
It's my observations that when the witness is seen there is nothing but respect for all other sentient beings. There is no ego, nothing that can be identified with that would bring harm to the self, or to others.

It loses all competition, remains the pure witness.

The pure in heart will see God? ( My Christian roots)

However, there is no need to even go there because it simply is.

Perhaps why the Buddha never felt a need to define God.

I could be missing something here but anyway, I have nothing to argue about. I simply am as you are..

That's truly amazing..
Old 27-11-2017, 01:27 AM
Master
Quote:
It's my observations that when the witness is seen there is nothing but respect for all other sentient beings. There is no ego, nothing that can be identified with that would bring harm to the self, or to others.

It loses all competition, remains the pure witness.

Yes, exactly.

Quote:
The pure in heart will see God? ( My Christian roots)
Lol.
The child-like, infant-like open heart perhaps? (One could also say).
Old 27-11-2017, 01:37 AM
Master
The heart opens when the witness is seen.

It has only that direction to go, the ego dropped.

All becomes love and compassion.

Just as The Christ was...

But that is another tangent...

Is the witness pure love?

Love sets it's own standard that is embraced by the witness being empty of all unnecessary grasping.

The design is amazing, when seen.
Old 27-11-2017, 02:01 AM
Master
Quote:
Is the witness pure love?
Unconditional love in my experience. Just because you exist, you are already valid, no other credentials needed.

Quote:
The design is amazing, when seen.
In witnessing - the view of the design starts to open up.
Old 27-11-2017, 02:08 AM
Master
Then all is unfolding as it simply is.

Peace, the lotus flowering within.