Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 21-09-2014, 06:13 PM
& VIII

Automatic Writing

Any tips? I feel like I struggle with writing. I think I fight it and I don't want to. It's just becoming messy and frustrating and I sorts of looked online that this 'ability' takes at least a year to come to terms and longer to manage it?

Edit: it's just I think I've had this all my life but no one to teach me to manage it. It seems like everyone else breezes through it.
Old 21-09-2014, 11:49 PM
Deactivated Account

Hello & VIII,

Like anything new, automatic writing takes practice. I wouldn't say it takes a year, that varies with each person. I think a year is rather a long time !

Curious which version you use ? pen/ pencil and writing on paper or in a notebook... or typing on your computer, in a word program ?

Don't give up, it is definitely worth practicing and continuing with, in my opinion.

Blessings,
Adrienne

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 22-09-2014, 06:17 AM
& VIII

Hi Adrienne and thanks for the response.

Computer, mostly but that's because its my preferred method

[grimace] because practice is not my forté

but as you said and i'd agree, its something to keep at
Old 22-09-2014, 09:25 AM
Experiencer

There are several topics on the subject in the Spirit Guide section of the forum. I started this one:
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ight=automatic

Within that topic, you'll see another link to another thread where Lilybugs gives some excellent advice. I have learned so much from this lovely lady.

I am getting along fine with it on computer. I think you just need to empty out your mind and just Listen. I know....sounds easier said than done. I also get good feedback now if I type a question first. Then Listen. Of course, the Guides do not always answer all questions hehe.

Try to Listen for words, sentences. Type them down but try not to "think" too much about what is coming through. You can read it all back later.

As you can see from the topic linked, I had some sort of success with the written method, but that really was something else I felt. Almost like the pen was being driven (I guess it was) and I was getting God knows what language sometimes.

Anyway, keep on trying. You will get there in the end.
Old 22-09-2014, 09:29 AM
Deactivated Account

You're welcome & VIII

Computer is a good choice, so much easier to go with the flow of conversation than the paper and pen/pencil, I think. Both do have their own benefits, just depends on what your preference is.

Good advice and link from yellow

Expect Miracles !

Old 22-09-2014, 09:31 AM
TesseLated

I've had some times when I HAD to write things down...There's a huge story behind this-don't want to hi-jack your thread-but I thought of it when I saw this thread...

I consider ET's responsible for this message-

Dreams are related to Awareness.

The message of Love is specific to Awareness.

There is a language barrier that has existed for centuries....

Development of Technology is the constant process of Them understanding Us.

~ <<free associate

Build Conscious Awareness.

This world is important.

This did not come from me. I know of Conscious Awareness...but I did not consciously think these things. It was a great experience.
Old 22-09-2014, 03:11 PM
& VIII

yellow
wonderful! thank you greatly for the link. the thinking part is definitely something else i struggle with so thanks for the nudge reminder to let it all go (so it can flow)

Adrienne, 'i' can get a lot done/said on the computer because its how I can keep up. if i hand write, you'd probably never be able to read it so sloppy

TesseLated
holy rollers, that gave me chills so come back any time to share some more and please more about the story?
Old 22-09-2014, 03:17 PM
& VIII

this kind of seems like stream of consciousness writing as well at least thats what i referred it as
Old 22-09-2014, 04:50 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by & VIII
this kind of seems like stream of consciousness writing as well at least thats what i referred it as

it does sound like that, good way to say it ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by & VIII
'i' can get a lot done/said on the computer because its how I can keep up. if i hand write, you'd probably never be able to read it so sloppy

ha ha, then I guess you better ' practice ' your hand writing, LOL !

Expect Miracles !

Old 10-10-2014, 05:30 AM
marcrehula

I've had trouble with automatic writing as well. I've had success with speaking into a recorder, and I enjoy writing, but I've never been able to get into the right meditative state to achieve automatic writing. I'm going to explore some of these suggestions as well.