Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 15-07-2011, 03:40 AM
Sky_lite

Can dragons be found in nature l?

Hello all. I haven't been active in awhile and I still may not, unfortunately. On topic though I heard of people having dragon spirits with them I would love to meet one without having to buy one of creepy hollows slaves (jk) does anyone know about them or how I can talk, attract, and mainly find them. I'm still trying to learn astral projection so the astral plane is not an option....
I'd appreciate it if someone would help.
- Please and Thank you
Old 31-07-2011, 07:16 AM
stoic

i dont know how much help this will be, but a few years ago i saw a discovery channel program where they found a dragon body and studied it. they showed the body, and talked about how they really did breathe fire, fly an whatnot. apparently they found it in a cave with the armor of knights (or warriors, i cant remember)
Old 31-07-2011, 11:13 AM
Deactivated Account

hi Sky lite,

just wondering why you want to meet a dragon spirit ?

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 31-07-2011, 11:22 AM
Experiencer
It appears that the discovery channel show you are referencing does exist but it's not based on a real discovery. The IMDB page is http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0433367/. They just did a "what if" sort of thing. I wanted to search for it because it would be cool if they really did exist. There is a book though called Dancing with Dragons that is supposed to teach how to work with dragon spirits. Look it up :)
Old 05-08-2011, 08:23 PM
Fenweruha

There was a thing called a Fast eagle in beast times. It was the size of a small elephant and would swoop down and carry people off, actually true. But it did not breath fire!
Old 05-08-2011, 08:57 PM
Docha

Komodo dragons breathe acid...

Then ofcourse there is the dragonfly..

Yes they exist. Its the one mythical creature that exists in all cultures across the globe. Very probable they may have existed and become extinct, though glorified through stories.

Now to connect with them its more about meditation and imagination. I often see them in the clouds or such.
Old 05-08-2011, 09:12 PM
Neville

It occurs to me that Dragons are as real as you want them to be....Thats not much to go on I know...On the other hand though, It does rather suggest that those that seek shall find.

The unromantic Drakelow Powerstation not too far away from where I live was thought to be home of a Dragon. St George, well his exploits are well enough documented. That big red thing on the Welsh Flag, oh, and the Lambton Wyrm, which is norsemans local lore.

If you look, you can find Dragons and yes , they are in the view of many all mythical creatures. But when we look at Myths and lore that is handed down to us, It is a fair assumption to suggest that there is no smoke without fire and that all stories find their basis somewhere in fact.

"Here there be Dragons"

If not now, certainly at one time, and certainly in these Islands. One based in Fact that predates mankind (but a fossil of such may have been seen by our more superstitious forefathers is Pteranadon.)
Old 06-08-2011, 06:39 AM
Trieah

Yes, dragon spirits do exist. I've seen them on many occasion. There's a park about an hour from where I live, where others and myself have seen and felt the presence of dragon spirits. I even have dragon spirits hanging around my home. And I've hear of quite a few other people who also have dragon spirits around them.

One of the best ways I know of to attract dragon spirits is to burn dragon's blood incense. And preferably the actual resin from a dragon's blood tree. There are lots of places online that sell dragon's blood. It comes in a oil, sticks, cones and the actual resin. Typically, the oil is a synthetic and usually doesn't come all that close to the real stuff. But I know of a place that claims their dragon's blood oil is not synthetic and the real deal. Which I do kind of find that hard to believe since all my research on oils claims you can't extract oil from tree sap. But I won't argue with them on that point. I'm fairly certain they have an online store, but don't guarantee it. They're called DragonMarsh. If you do decide to go with the actual resin, you'll need to get some self igniting charcoal disks to burn them on. I've found it best to have plenty of air flow around the charcoal disk so that the heat source doesn't die out before your resin in all used up.

Dragon's blood incense is very much like catnip for dragons. But it is somewhat of an irritant to the skin, eyes and throat for humans. So it's best to burn it in a well ventilated area. Unless you're like me and just become so used to it, that you can even fall sleep in a room full of dragon's blood smoke. Personally, I love the scent just as much as they do

While the dragon's blood incense will attract them, you still need your third eye to actually see them, unless you're very gifted in seeing spirits with your actual eyes. In all my years of seeing dragons, I've only ever been able to see one twice with my actual eyes, and even that was still a shadowy looking figure. But then again, getting to see spirits with my actual eyes, isn't really one of my strong points

The "Dancing With Dragons" book that someone already mentioned, is actually a very good book for getting to know dragons. There's also a companion book that goes with it called, "Mystical Dragon Magic". They are both by the same author, D.J. Conway, I believe.

Dragons are also quite curious creatures. If you start thinking about them all the time, that is another way to attract them because they will be able to pick up on those thoughts and be curious as to who you are and if you're worth their time to get to know, as they rather like being illusive.

Hope this has helped. And good luck in being able to discover these amazing creatures