Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 05-06-2011, 04:12 PM
Master
If you think about this subject objectively, you might start to think about the SEVERAL races of Homo Erectus who have lived on this planet. You might also think about the fact that every single culture on this planet has had myths and legends about a faery race.
Now make it simple and think about the Neanderthal race - where did they go ? The answer is - nowhere. They blended with the race they shared the planet with - the Cro Magnon. Look around you. You will see many people bearing Neanderthal characteristics. Now think back to where I started. If there was a faery race, where did they go ? Same answer- nowhere ! They are merged with us and are part of our DNA. Again, look around you !
Simplest answers are always the best
Old 05-06-2011, 08:25 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by norseman
If you think about this subject objectively, you might start to think about the SEVERAL races of Homo Erectus who have lived on this planet. You might also think about the fact that every single culture on this planet has had myths and legends about a faery race.
Now make it simple and think about the Neanderthal race - where did they go ? The answer is - nowhere. They blended with the race they shared the planet with - the Cro Magnon. Look around you. You will see many people bearing Neanderthal characteristics. Now think back to where I started. If there was a faery race, where did they go ? Same answer- nowhere ! They are merged with us and are part of our DNA. Again, look around you !
Simplest answers are always the best

I respect your point of view, but I have to differ. I've had interactions with the fairy kingdom since childhood, and they are still here as a distinct and separate kingdom from humankind. They are physical, but far less dense than we. They live among us, unseen by most, and they have not evolved into or blended with us... they are their own distinct kingdom. Some believe that fairies of old were simply names of the time given to E.T.'s, but I don't hold with that. I have had some experience with THEM, also, and they do not originate from this earth.
Old 06-06-2011, 04:27 AM
MaliMarie

Angel1

I know many people in many different "groups". Having someone say you're a fae doesnt mean you have to accept it. If it felt right to you to hear it and accept it... then keep it and make the revelation your own. For example, when my stepsister discovered her *ahem* fairy wings... she was hesitant at first... however when she had her first 'experience' she dove into any information she could get. She is a strong graceful fairy-human blend now and only because she chose it. If you want to research fairies... take this advice... what feels right and comes naturally to you is probably what is right. Don't accept everything you hear and read... let your intuition take control...after all your subconcious mind is stronger than your concious mind.
Old 06-06-2011, 07:56 AM
Master
No problem, LFH I think it is a good thing that we all have different experiences which ,IMO, validates the whole subject. It would be a bit suspicious if everyone had the same view.
As you know, it is my opinion that the fae are of this Earth and could be called Spirits of Nature, possibly originating in another realm [across the veil perhaps ?] I meet them quite often on my wanderings So, some still exist in their original form and some merged with us.
Old 06-06-2011, 04:34 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by norseman
No problem, LFH I think it is a good thing that we all have different experiences which ,IMO, validates the whole subject. It would be a bit suspicious if everyone had the same view.
As you know, it is my opinion that the fae are of this Earth and could be called Spirits of Nature, possibly originating in another realm [across the veil perhaps ?] I meet them quite often on my wanderings So, some still exist in their original form and some merged with us.

Hi Norseman

Thanks for clarifying...what you say makes total sense!!! I agree wholeheartedly.

Have a lovely day... and may your encounters with the elemental kingdom ever continue. It is a special dispensation to have the power to view, sense and interact with them.
Old 10-06-2011, 12:56 PM
Tea Break

Angel1

And another "aye" from me on the "be yourself" issue, folks.

I suggested the Doreen Virtue book as it gives a rough overview of the fantastic origins of all of us on this planet at this "time", and something for a searcher to mull over . Even so, I do feel that I myself don't fit into any category - I'm some kind of mixed-race being - which I love the thought of!

"Finding" (or remembering is maybe better?) ourselves does require a bit of courage - to step away from the crowd and stand by our own intuitions, but gradually the certainty will surface, and we do it without stressing about it.
Doesn't it feel good?

Angel Blessings to All
Old 13-06-2011, 07:32 PM
blue*eyed*wolf

Very moving. LightFilledHeart.

Wonderfull.Thank you for sharing.
Old 13-06-2011, 07:38 PM
blue*eyed*wolf

Very moving. LightFilledHeart.

Wonderfull.Thank you for sharing.

Last edited by blue*eyed*wolf : 13-06-2011 at 07:50 PM. Reason: posted samething twice sorry