Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 20-10-2018, 09:59 PM
Master
Question So what happened in 2012..? Did the world got any better?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioma
All good points Altair, against which I have no hard arguments. However...

For a guy with such a cosmic avatar you seem SO ready to dismiss anything even hinting at a metaphysical communication or causation. Why is that?
I just don’t see it happening, some God governed divine agenda. Read to much about external spirituality and gods and cosmic agendas. It generally doesn’t mix well with my beliefs. I do not believe there is a linear evolutionary spiritual plan, no collective evolution or anything. It’s all positioned too much within purpose-driven creationism. And my avatar got nothing to do with believing in a 2012 turning point.

You use strong words like “denial”. I much rather see you argue in favour of what you say.. I’m all ears
Old 20-10-2018, 11:16 PM
Kioma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
I just don’t see it happening, some God governed divine agenda. Read to much about external spirituality and gods and cosmic agendas. It generally doesn’t mix well with my beliefs. I do not believe there is a linear evolutionary spiritual plan, no collective evolution or anything. It’s all positioned too much within purpose-driven creationism. And my avatar got nothing to do with believing in a 2012 turning point.

You use strong words like “denial”. I much rather see you argue in favour of what you say.. I’m all ears
I bet.

Let me say this. Let's propose, hypothetically, there is a God who is not egoic, who doesn't just want worship and adulation, but is playing a longer, larger game - someone who isn't about applause and acclaim, but about engendering and nurturing consciousness in the universe - and that's not just 'awareness', but actual, self-aware, individuated consciousness. How would one go about that?

The thing is, obviously, one can't just 'will into existence' a self-directing self-aware consciousness. If one was to try and do so, said self-directing consciousness would immediately rebel, or default to incapacitance. It MUST appear 'faultless' - that is to say, as if no one was to blame, that it was simply natural, or 'the way of things' - which would leave the entity free to make it's own way. A truly self-aware consciousness must CHOOSE to be aware, or it simply will not work.

The reason for this is simple. Coercion is NOT self-direction. Should the entity feel coerced or forced towards any goal, it will completely skew any self-direction it might attempt. For proof of this one only need look at our own children, and the many ways they can be 'spoiled' - an apt description if I ever heard one.

This is why the universe appears of a 'natural', self-evolved origin - and you can't, can you, tell me whether or not the universe came about of a 'natural' or Divine genesis - and that's it, it's ALL for YOUR benefit - so you can feel that the choices you make are uncoerced, unforced - your own.

Because freedom, without the freedom to fail, amounts to a rubber room, insulating you from any harm, any self responsibility, thus any self-awareness. In the 'real world', there are consequences for what you and others do, with immediate feedback. And because of that you KNOW you are on your own, that your decisions MATTER - even when you feel powerless due to situation. This is a circumstance I call Divine Fairness, where everyone is equally snubbed, but you also never know when unforeseen providence might suddenly manifest. Isn't it GRAND!?

So go on 'Not seeing it happen'. That's just the way it's been intended - again, for YOUR benefit. Enjoy!
Old 22-10-2018, 07:47 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
I don't think anyone would doubt you had an experience.. but how can you know it was what you think it was..?

For the record.. I do believe such creatures exist. If people can spiritually evolve through selflessness and 'light' stuff they can also go the other route and use spiritual energy to fulfil ego's desires (i.e. 'black magic'..satanism). Lost ghosts are also no joke. Hellish creatures and realms are described in every major religion and many ancient mythologies.. so I don't see any reason to suggest that would all be rubbish and only angels and guardian spirits are real outside of life in our world..

As for your predictions.. we have to wait and see.. I've read too much about such things myself over the years. 21-12-2012 was popularized by many spiritually minded people and to be fair that and all the predictions have been a huge embarrassment. And it wasn't the first one, nor will it be the last. Our culture is obsessed with these things thanks to the inclusion of Revelations into the bible..

This century will certainly bring a lot of turmoil.. with all the environmental destruction, resource depletion, and increasing populations and mass migrations going on. But consider me a sceptic whether any of it is driven by some cosmic force or pushed forward so some divine agenda can unfold afterwards..

Hi :)

How do I know? You probably also saw some creepy horror films with demons/creatures/whatever screaming...this is it. I was kind of stuck listening to that powerful sounds coming out from my phone -and covering my conversations.
Some of my interlocutors hear it also...they (=team dark)try to freak me out and blocking me from my Path. Because I have catalyst energies in my aura (I can awaken or at least trigger people just interacting with them..sometimes only my voice by phone is enough to trigger -it happened with a human resource guy once).

Btw, new powerful hurricane coming out..'Willa' If you saw. Turning extremely dangerous (category 4 and maybe 5),
It will hit Mexico in a few days.
I don't know if it's the one I felt for the end of the month or a previous one...hope not.
That's a lot...
Also we have very destructive floodings here in Europe. Since a few days in Spain, not usual at all these are very hard floodings touching all kind of regions.

I can understand you are skeptical.
Just telling you: Im currently awakening and the Shift is coming. That will be both individual and collective experience.
Old 22-10-2018, 07:51 AM
Experiencer
https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/w...co/1725349002/

Cat.5 ...
Praying for all these people who don't have strong buildings/houses.
Old 24-10-2018, 09:49 PM
Pathfinder

Helix, what will happen with people who are possessed or have lots of entity attachments or parasitic implants? Do the invading entities disappear out of the persons energy field leaving them in a profoundly elevated spiritual state? The way I understand it, 99% of humanity has entity attachments, it being a big part of why humanity is in the state of limitation it seems to be in.
Old 24-10-2018, 11:53 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveAllBeings
Helix, what will happen with people who are possessed or have lots of entity attachments or parasitic implants? Do the invading entities disappear out of the persons energy field leaving them in a profoundly elevated spiritual state? The way I understand it, 99% of humanity has entity attachments, it being a big part of why humanity is in the state of limitation it seems to be in.
What a load of ****. We have no one but ourselves to blame. Have you considered that we are our own parasites, and produce everything that haunts us?
Old 25-10-2018, 06:21 AM
Master
If you really think that,then everyone is capable to live the life he wants,and have good angels around him all the time.
Unfortunaly things aren't how we want them to be.
Old 25-10-2018, 11:17 AM
Deactivated Account
Whatever ''change'' may come to this world, I only hope it will be soon enough because I'm rather sick of this dull world as it is now. I feel more like a prisoner here than a free being.
Old 25-10-2018, 05:50 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armadodecadron
What a load of ****. We have no one but ourselves to blame. Have you considered that we are our own parasites, and produce everything that haunts us?

Yes, I've considered it. My understanding is that parasites are a split off part of our consciousness which seems to be parasitic in that it seems to take part of our energy and the energy it has is the energy put into rejecting and repressing it. The need to "blame" only exists with a certain degree of immaturity, it doesn't matter who or what is to blame. Taking responsibility works a whole lot better IME, and anyone who has entity attachments is responsible for that because it is an unconscious contract between host and parasite. Someone with a certain kind of trauma becomes a match for a certain kind of parasite because that parasite meets an unconscious need in the host, it's a 2-way exchange of energy. Its all a matter of perspective, a shaman might view it as demonic attachments, a psychologist might view it as repressed trauma, it doesn't really make a difference.
Old 25-10-2018, 08:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armadodecadron

Entity attachment is something real and it can originate from various kind of entites, from somehow benevolent to malevolent. Even those who aren't malevolent still can cause trouble unknowingly to their host because it's create an energy anomaly (ie earthbound spirit). It's not the one and only cause for all problems but it's not to be under estimated though.