Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 14-09-2018, 07:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by revelant
There has to be a restriction on the degree of detail [regarding the theory as a whole] I can write about on a forum.
Clearly you left too much out as others are unable to follow along from the 'proposal' to any of your conclusions.

I suggest you write it ALL out somewhere else and put a link to it in this topic.

Quote:
I fully recognise that the reader is required to accept a number of assumptions in respect of the conclusions incorporated in the model. As stated previously, I am constructing a website which aims to describe the model in detail.
AS written the reader has to pretty much make up a whole new theory to guess how you could possibly come to your conclusions.

Quote:
As far as I can gather, this proposed model of the universe is unique. I reached the conclusion that physical reality exists on the 2D surface of a black hole by a different route than that taken by Alan Guth.
This proposal states that the Big Bang which signifies the beginning of the space and time of our own observable universe, was created at specific coordinate in the 3D space of a parent universe by a living organism which exists within that parent universe. Our own observable universe can be regarded as being the child universe of the parent universe.
I have my one idea that is similar to that by Alan Guth. In mine as the energy density of a given point in space build up, so do the number of dimensions. When the density exceeds a certain threshold, dimensionality itself breaks down and spawns a child universe to relieve the strain. The child universe necessarily has fewer dimensions (initially) than the source point in the parent universe.

Quote:
There is physical phenomena which occurs in the universe which can only be initiated by the free will of conscious living organism. More specifically there is a specific physical manoeuvre which creates this phenomena which can only be performed by an intelligent conscious living being.
This is the part that I completely don't get. In Alan Guth's and my model, the spawning of child universes can happen strictly due to fundamental forces and thus does not require any beings to be present, conscious or otherwise.