Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 20-04-2015, 11:46 PM
Knower

Just because someone leaves abruptly without explanation doesn't mean they're a psychopath. That's a baseless assumption.
Old 21-04-2015, 04:00 AM
Starfish911

I have thought the same thing many times, the intensity, the pain, and the desperation that my TF portrays when I try to run from him sometimes makes me think he is totally psycho. But when I am mad at him, he often says, "What have I really done?" and I realize he is right. The only thing he has done is point out the things I hate about myself. I think a psychopath has no empathy, no remorse, and no conscience. I think a TF cares, maybe to a little to much. They say they are sorry and they mean it. They cry when you cry, they laugh when you laugh. They say they care, and deep down you know it is true even though you may not be in a position to accept their love. A true Twin doesn't take your money, your self respect or separate you from your friends and family.
Old 21-04-2015, 04:14 AM
Ascender

Maybe nothing, judging by my thought patterns. lol
A mouse could starve on the difference. My only solace is that I don't ACT on any of it, and it's so sideways from how I usually am I know I'm not a crazy. If anyone could inspire me to be though, it's that guy
Old 21-04-2015, 08:09 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfish911
But when I am mad at him, he often says, "What have I really done?" and I realize he is right. The only thing he has done is point out the things I hate about myself.

This is unbelievably accurate.
Old 23-10-2018, 09:57 AM
Newbie ;)

Hi!

I registered just so I could comment on this, for anyone else that may be in the same situation.

While I guess it's possible that your twin flame is a psychopath, sometimes the person you're dealing with might be just a plain psychopath.

Read this:

IS YOUR "TWIN FLAME" A NARCISSIST?
Dear Friends,

So many callers speak to me of the same heart ache and confusion. What happened to the relationship they thought was so beautiful, so magical? What happened to the person they believed was their soul mate or (worse yet) "twin flame". I italicize the last phrase because so many people are led to believe their heart's desire is a twin flame. That being so, the suffering is even greater when this heaven sent person turns out to be someone other than who he presented himself to be.

It is for the above reason, I will never tell a person that their beloved is a soul mate, a twin flame, or the one with whom they are supposed to spend their life. That would be an unforgivable act of ego on my part and could influence a person's own personal discernment and ultimately their free will. Offering that sort of reading could also contribute to a woman keeping herself in emotional bondage to a hurtful relationship. Yet, I hear over and over that the caller has been told the object of their passion is a twin flame; even though that individual is creating great suffering for the caller. It is not always easy to spot a narcissist or a psychopath because they are so devastatingly charming and ooze charisma. However, here are a few pointers which might help you come to an understanding of the person with whom you are involved, especially if you find your relationship; or lack of relationship with a certain individual, causing you pain.

First look at your responses to the man in your life. Has his advent into your life caused an increase in the use of alcohol, drugs, or caused an eating disorder? Have you abandoned your interests, hobbies, friends, and creative dreams because you have become a satellite orbiting the sun? "By their fruits, you shall know them". The Master Jesus was the quintessential psychologist. What are the fruits of your involvement with the man in your life? Any patterns or behavior as noted above, would indicate the relationship is producing a bad harvest. So the guy has been planting rotten seeds.

So, is it possible Mr. Wonderful, Mr. Twin Flame, Mr. Soul Mate is actually Mr. Narcissist? Check the signs. Once you have a clear picture, you can make an informed choice. You can accept the situation as it is or you can decide you are far more precious and cut the attachment.

Here are some red flags:

1. Magnetic, charming, charismatic - This man seems to have it all. He is devastatingly charismatic and charming. He knows just what to say and when to say it. Women are drawn to him. His conversation is glib, superficial and pretty much like the Big Noise from Winnetka. He uses great words, says much and tells nothing. You can't seem to get a straight answer from this guy. Everything is nebulous and vague. However, he seems so sincere. To boot, his eye contact is mesmerizing. He catches your gaze and holds it and you are captivated. (Remember, that gaze was how Dracula hooked his victims.)

2. Overly generous with flattery - You are being complimented like never before and suddenly feel yourself to be the most beautiful, desireable woman in the world. He says you are exactly the sort of woman for whom he has been searching. You two are so alike, you must be soul mates. This is called "mirroring". A person with a narcissistic personality is very skillful in sensing what another wants and can effortlessly morph himself into the image of what the woman desires. He can do that because inside he is empty and has no real sense of his true self. Thus, it is easy to create a persona specific to every woman he dates. In the meantime, the woman is convinced this magical connection must have great spiritual significance.

3. Spends an obsessive amount of time in the beginning and wants to hook up too soon - Initially he is calling, texting, e-mailing very frequently and wants to spend every possible moment with you. This is called "love bombing". You are being bombarded, are you not? Your life as you knew it begins to disintegrate as he eclipses every person or interest which detracts from your attention to him. Your world shrinks. To the extent with which he showered you with an obsessive amount of attention in the beginning, he will neglect you after he has won the prize.

4. Loves to garner sympathy - This man has a steamer trunk filled with scripts about an abusive mother, a vindictive ex-wife, a girlfriend who is stalking him, and a plethora of jealous, obsessed women who are out to get him. In every single situation he has been the innocent victim. Wouldn't you just love to speak to the ex wife and the former girlfriends? What would they say? Also note, this man has an lot of women friends, but very few if any male friends. You can sense a subtle feeling of competition and distrust with his own gender. What is that telling you?

5. He loves triangles - Once Papageno has caught the little bird in his nest, the situation starts to change. Along comes the ex-girlfriend, the "friend", and the "co worker" who adore him and want him. You are being subtly warned that at any moment you can be thrown over for a stockpile of women waiting in the wings. He will even arrange for an "accidental" meeting between you and one of his special friends. This is to stoke the fire of competition between two women over him. Both women are hurt. Both women are now very insecure. Both women are convinced they want him more than any man on the planet. He is basking in the delight of two women competing for him.

6. Addictive sex - The sex is great. Well perhaps not so great as he is more of a taker than a giver. If he is giving it is almost as if it is a scripted performance from an x-rated movie. He offers the allure of tantalizing sex but his special talent is to withhold sex. By denying, the woman is left doubting herself, feeling inadequate, feeling frustrated and thoroughly confused. Where has all the great sex gone? Fear not, if he has any instinct that you might not be so firmly addicted to him, he will up the ante and pile on the sex again for a while. Remember that last phrase "for a while". He enjoys greater power by withholding sex. Sex for him is a weapon of control (considering all his conquests, you might say a weapon of mass destruction), not an expression of love.

7. Silence & distancing - You are in his power now and under the spell of his charm, charisma and seething physical attraction. All of a sudden you have gone from his goddess, the women of his dreams to someone who is not who he thought you were. You have been knocked off his pedestal of idealized fantasy into the mundane realm of a flesh and blood woman and now you are beneath him. Where once he monopolized your time, your attention, your life, now he neglects you. When he is with you, he is texting his "friend". If you are spending the night together he is "too tired". Oh, and bye the way, have you put on weight? He suggests you try to lose 10 pounds and he might feel more sexually attracted to you. You turn over on your side and curl up in the fetal position trying to strangle back your tears.

8. He has sort of dumped you - I say sort of because he is not going to truly let you go. He has abandoned you as far as being the devoted life partner and lover you hoped he would be. He has just about abandoned you as a friend because he is never available to offer you support, understanding or a helping hand. However, he does not want to be out of your mind or your heart. You are not going to get off so easy because he never totally releases his conquests. Unless you have the psychological and emotional courage to cut the attachment yourself, you are in a prison without bars.

Yes, it is true the narcissist or psychopath was in most instances created and not born. So you say he must have been terribly hurt to have manufactured such a solid wall of protection. Surely this is a man who is longing for healing. I am a healer. That is why God sent him to me. I will heal him and then he will love me. NOT!!!!

Whatever rehabilitation or healing to be achieved by such an individual has to be sought after from deep within by the very person so afflicted. The bottom line is narcissists have no incentive to change. Why should they? They get their way all the time oblivious to the wreckage they leave behind in the lives of the women they went after. Do not be taken in by their attempts to ignite your sympathy. It is a ploy to keep you in their web.

It takes an almost superhuman discipline, courage and determination to extricate oneself from the clutches of a narcissist. Their tentacles have attached themselves to just about every fiber of a woman's sense of herself. However, freedom is every human being's birth right whether that is freedom from government oppressions, freedom from poverty, or freedom from emotional bondage.

You cannot heal him. He will not change. All you will do is continue your cycle of suffering. Cut the cord. Get out. Do not walk. Run!

Forgive yourself for falling under his spell. You were not dumb. The lure of a narcissist cuts across all ethnic, racial, educational and socioeconomic barriers. You could have had an I.Q. of 200. It would not have mattered. The narcissist preys upon women because he uses his primal instinct to hone in on her vulnerability. We all are vulnerable to a certain extent. However, now you have some tools to spot the trap before you fall into it; or to free yourself if you are currently in such a prison. It hurts. It is going to hurt for a while and there is no way to avoid that reality. The payback is FREEDOM!!!!

Blessings from my heart to yours,

Anna Maria Gabriel

I found this at:

keen .com/CommunityServer/UserBlogPosts/Anna_Maria_Gabriel/IS-YOUR--quot-TWIN-FLAME-quot--A-NARCISSIST/695211.aspx

(I can't post links yet, so remove the spaces)
Old 23-10-2018, 03:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComeOnLetItGo
I think this boils down to one a thing; a feeling.

A TF connection makes you feel complete. Makes you feel like you've "come home." There is no other feeling you will have had with anyone else and you will know that, as will they. The syncs etc are all there as well. It's good to read up on infatuation, narcissists, lust, etc. Because many of those things do mimic traits of a TF connection. But at the end of the day a TF connection, is all forgiving. You let things go that you never would. There are no deal breakers. The love never goes. And you'd never wish any ill-will on them even though you do some of the craziest, meanest things. The difference is your INTENT. You never have mal intent, nor do they. But sometimes the bad must come out to clear your issues. Also, a key thing to a TF connection I believe is during separation you will feel the pull very intensely (it will come in waves as well, sometimes earth-shattering pain out of no where) but you will also notice your life is improving slowly but surely. Even though it's immensely painful, deep down you know you're improving your SELF with this separation. I don't believe a psychopath makes you a better person in any way. Our twins are here to make us complete, self-love, acceptance, etc. through the most excruciating trials and tests. But in the end, we are who we are meant to be in the end. And that is better off, not worse off. I think in a TF connection we know this deep down. Sometimes in our sub-conscious. It's why there is often a lot of peace in the end once the push/pull, etc is over. Psychopaths, I think lack most, if not all of these things. It's more of an obsession, an addiction and in reality your own lack of self-worth if you're letting someone stay in your life who makes you feel terrible and deep down you know makes your life worse off. It's one thing to have flaws, it's another thing to know someone actively hinders and makes your life worse off with no betterment.

These are key distinctions I believe. I hope this helps with some clarity!
I agree with you. A twin flame shouldn't make you feel less of person. They should at least make you feel special all the time. If one thinks anything else there wrong about there twin flame. If know there bad for you, they are, don't waste your time on feeling bad. It never works out for the both of you.
Old 23-10-2018, 07:04 PM
Master

one is spiritual and loving and the other is batshiz crazy mental?

guess i see why you could confuse the two.