Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 15-12-2018, 10:51 PM
Master
this thread really touched me and I found it an inspiration to try living more and doing whatever I can to stop causing my loved one(s) to fight with me because while the fight is usually about healing and refraining from consuming toxic things, I'm just making people upset and I really just want to live and love.. I posted in this thread to express my deep condolences to you PurpleMist, and everyone in here who shared tragic stories of losing loved ones.. it really puts things into perspective. however, since I never know when information or insight I can provide might be helpful I can't resist saying that as dreaminglila posted on the previous page, it is possible to overcome illness. I know this for a fact and want you to know it even though there is nothing that you can do for your wonderful parents that are now reconnected with their pure spiritual nature. Everything happens for a reason of course but we can work to lessen suffering. there is a lot for a soul to do in existence so I think they are where they are meant to be now and you can get joy from that. but it might be helpful for you to learn what can be done about cancer and illness in the future. If you want. if not I understand. but I will just say that a pure lifestyle with products made from nature and sticking to raw fresh produce is the best way to heal. there are also so many herbs and other natural remedies like essential oils that are immensely helpful as well. it is easier said than done but there is hope and possibility. It is so tough in this modern world where almost everything is deviated far from nature and full of toxic chemicals, but nature is always healing and striving to return to its perfect state of homeostasis. most of nature or Earth matter is healing to some degree, but the opposite is the opposite. and we are also Earth matter so we must preserve and nourish ourselves with it, the way God designed it. anyways, sometimes for various reasons a being would rather return to its other more pure perfect state of spirit, or however that all goes.. so that is okay too. but it doesn't need to happen with so much suffering and senselessness. it's not our fault we've been misled and deprived, but we can understand more and live as much as we can.

Now maybe that message is not for you now Purplemist, but I feel it is part of my mission on Earth to spread that truth and I've been researching it for a long long time, so I think I understand the human body and its conditions pretty well. but anyways I also know there is much more to a human than their body, and of course so much more beyond that. so I just want you to think about what your parents would want. I cannot imagine your pain and anguish, I definitely can't.. I did lose my dad in 2016, but the situation was not the same and he wasn't as close to me as yours, and I still have my mom alive. While I can't understand how deeply you hurt, I think that I can clearly realize what your mom and dad would want. If they were able to feel pain now you know that their hearts would be breaking for you and they'd want nothing more but for you to take flight on earth and find peace and happiness, because there is infinite more available. and I am sure they will continue visiting you and always will be with you in ways. but they might feel as if their lives were a waste if their beloved daughter stops living just because they did. and nobody expects you to join a parade tomorrow (sorry you have to return to school so soon dear) but you've got to find hope and meaning in life without them here on the Earth plane now because they are not, but they are somewhere wonderful they're meant to be and are still connected to you. and now they are together! there's nothing anyone can say to make it all better and now you are freshly grieving again and the pain is more than doubled, but you have to keep the fact that you are still alive in mind, and you have to try to think about what they would want and what you would want.. If you were the one who died and they were still alive, what would you want them to do? live and love life anyway right? It's okay sweetheart, and again I am so very sorry but you are all right and you'll find your way
Old 15-01-2019, 10:26 PM
Pathfinder

Halo PurpleMist

are your eyes and heart open to look at youtube on an actual wonder happening in our world? A wonder that will show you that God definitely exists?

Than you could be sure that you will see your parents again.

youtube: miracle of damascus part 10 (from minute 3:45) and part 11 and part 12. Enjoy! Tell me about how you liked it.