Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 14-12-2018, 05:29 PM
Deactivated Account

You have different roles to different people. You don't speak to a teacher like you would your best friend. In the same way you don't talk to non-spiritual people the same as other spiritual people.

You just need to expand your spiritual group of contacts and friends, use this experience to find people who do have things in common with you and can relate to this aspect of yourself.
Old 14-12-2018, 10:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Mmm...not my beliefs, BUT "if" it were your yang..(which i doubt..smiles OK)... THEN your yang is in a very poor soul state of the being.

Because, anything that causes grief in another, is against "Gods Way Of Love".

And all acts/thoughts, which are inharmonious With Gods loving way, attracts the negative influences of the great law of "REAP AS YOU SOW"

And smile..your "YANG" should desist forthwith for your peace of mind and for the sake of "YANGS" good health...SMILES AGAIN OF COURSE.

AND OF COURSE...SAY FORGIVE THEM FATHER, FOR...ETC ETC ETC...
AND YANG SHOULD PROBABLY SAY 100 HAIL MARY'S...SMILE AGAIN OF COURSE.
For all of your perception, I honestly thought you would get it.

https://goo.gl/images/AepVQr

This is going to be hard for me to explain, but by now, you should be aware of who my "better half" is (and no, it isn't Satan...on the contrary) and yes, you are correct...either this is my FIRST time around, or I haven't been here for thousands of years, because I can't recognise anything...I can't connect to anything here...

We are conditioned to "see God in all"...even the ones who hurt and abuse us and sometimes, God ALSO does this to test our devotion to Him, instead of being upset by any insignificant thing that pales in context with HIS love...and he seems to remind us of it....to put us on the threshing floor..to strip away the husk until it becomes pure.

Of course, I have been told what to say now when my mother starts judging and criticising "I am sorry I am such a disappointment to you and that I couldn't BE you"...That will be enough.

*while I try and get a mental image of Shiva chanting Hail Marys*
Old 14-12-2018, 10:41 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
For all of your perception, I honestly thought you would get it.

https://goo.gl/images/AepVQr

This is going to be hard for me to explain, but by now, you should be aware of who my "better half" is (and no, it isn't Satan...on the contrary) and yes, you are correct...either this is my FIRST time around, or I haven't been here for thousands of years, because I can't recognise anything...I can't connect to anything here...

We are conditioned to "see God in all"...even the ones who hurt and abuse us and sometimes, God ALSO does this to test our devotion to Him, instead of being upset by any insignificant thing that pales in context with HIS love...and he seems to remind us of it....to put us on the threshing floor..to strip away the husk until it becomes pure.

Of course, I have been told what to say now when my mother starts judging and criticising "I am sorry I am such a disappointment to you and that I couldn't BE you"...That will be enough.

*while I try and get a mental image of Shiva chanting Hail Marys*

I will have to get back to this post later today...If you are still interested in hearing my thoughts thats is.
Old 14-12-2018, 11:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
I will have to get back to this post later today...If you are still interested in hearing my thoughts thats is.
Sure. Take your time.