Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 16-04-2016, 03:11 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimrich
This may be true for YOU, but not for those with real self confidence!

Wow, that's awesome! Emotionally impenetrable ey? That sound a bit, you know, psychopathic ;) Good luck superman, you're not being narcissistic at all.
Old 16-04-2016, 08:43 PM
Deactivated Account
Color Basic psychology

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randahl
Wow, that's awesome! Emotionally impenetrable ey?
Ey?
Quote:
you're not being narcissistic at all.
When ya spot it, ya got it!
Old 23-04-2016, 09:51 AM
Master
I found what jimrich wrote in this thread very interesting, there must be a reason why some people attracts psychopaths in their lives. I think there are universal law at work like the law of attraction which is flawless. I think there can be some coincidences in life but if one encounter something that deeply affect his or her life it's not just coincidence, there is something, some belief or unhealed emotion that attracted that.

So that why it's always good to know ourselves well and start to heal our inner wounds and know more about manipulation, self confidence, self worth, self respect... Recently, i was taking a lunch with some friends and with some people, and i spotted one P.

An other thing to know is that there are some well known and praised coach-therapists on internet and youtube who claim to have been abused by P and now pretend to offer their help to victims. In fact some of these coachs are real P, so beware and always use your discernement. With that said there are also good and honest people in this field.

http://www.sott.net/article/268449-E...otect-yourself

https://datingasociopath.com/sociopa...tim-mentality/