Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology > Astronomy

Old 24-02-2015, 01:03 AM
Tazza

Do planets really affect our moods?

Hi all

As we are made up of mostly water, do you think the moon has an impact on our moods as it affects all the water on the planet such as the tides/oceans.

Do the planets have something to do with how you feel, and how can this be??
Old 24-02-2015, 10:33 AM
Deactivated Account

Well, the moon definitely effects me. It pulls my energy up more forcefully just as it does with the tides. As for the planets, they are like larger versions of ourselves, so we're really just seeing our reflection in them when we use astrology.
Old 24-02-2015, 02:30 PM
comdoc

Hi Tazza. Yes, the planets' relative positions do affect the way we feel. The same Cosmic forces that are moving the planets are moving us!
Old 24-02-2015, 03:13 PM
Suspended
I read somewhere that I'm affected by the moon, although I haven't yet found out exactly how. My attention is often drawn to the phases of the moon. If I remember correctly I have to be careful of my moods. Same as your title question...

The moon here last week was banana shaped, that's a waning crescent I believe, & last week I had a sort of panic attack/hyperactive phase, so there could be a link.

I can only speculate that it's to do with effects on the physical or energy bodies of us, the Earth & the Moon & the link with gravity. Don't know if gravity would affect energy bodies.

A quick search has suggested that the variation's in the light of the moon can have an effect.
Old 27-06-2015, 05:35 PM
Andyvilson

Yes, moon strongly affects my mood.
Old 27-06-2015, 05:39 PM
Andyvilson

At full moon many people feel anxious and worried